• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prawn

Smash Master
also as long as people arent gonna give me **** for booze and "tobacco" in my backpack idgaf if they search bags

as long as its other smashers

in fact i'd push for it.

Lobos

Smash Master
nahh you can't play drunken smash at 3 am in the public ballroom lmao
I've been to this place during katsucon and saw plenty of people drunk just wandering around.......I mean you can't drink in public but you can drink in the hotel room and then come play :p

A few pics of the inside

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i see LCD tvs

those rooms look real nice. I think ill buy one for the weekend :laugh:

*****s better bring your component cables, or an extra TV to plug in on the side. If i didnt live in FL id bring a TV, but i'll just bring component cables instead

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
No smash in the hotel rooms. No need to disturb other guests, just go play in the venue. That's part of the reason I chose this venue.

Every hotel I've brought business to give me HORRIBLE references because of the smash community. So please, keep it in the venue 3 floors below where the rooms even START.

<3

rhan

Smash Hero
Hotel like this has to have Wifi. But is it free or is there a price tagged along? I couldn't find any sort of info on the site..

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Internet wireless will be free. we also have wired internet at the venue for livestream

rhan

Smash Hero
That... made... my day at 1:30 in the freaking morning. I can go to bed peacefully now.

Cloud9157

Smash Journeyman
But... It'd be entertaining. =\

Plaaaaaank, do you have pictures of the venue/have you posted some? I wanna see how legit this place would be.

Zoler

Smash Ace
Wow, I wanna go so bad! :) Too bad it's so expensive travelling from Sweden to USA :/ well if I get a job maybe...

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Oh it will be hype!!!

registration opens tomorrow at some point for REDUCED venue fee pre-reg!!!!! we already had free venue fee time which most people missed, but from tomorrow when it opens until the end of the month venue fee will be $10. At the end of the month it jumps up to $20

rhan

Smash Hero
Apparently he hasn't seen the thread filled with 10 trillion of videos.

Also when will sometime tomorrow be? I wanna just register asap. :)

Asa

Smash Hero
I'll try to make this

I will not miss another wario group picture

never again

rhan

Smash Hero
Registered. Honestly though I didn't care about the discount. I just wanted **** done early this time. I'M SOOO READY!!!!!!!

But now we play the waiting game.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Yeah, like Eggm said, make the tourney but just put this thread's link as the only description. That's what I've been doing, plus it'll be kind of cool to see the list of like 10,000 people attending.

Zoler

Smash Ace
Is the hotel prizes for one night our for the whole tournament? This might be doable ^^

Edit: nvm I realized it's pretty obvious it's $95 a day, I hate hotels :( any chance of housing mby? I will probably travel with Armada, Aniolas and the other Swedish people

rhan

Smash Hero
Another Hotel question. Will that discount price be available that Friday before the tourney? Some people (AKA me and crew) want to try to be there and get a good night's sleep instead of driving there the day of.

Pls respond Plank. Thanks much in advance. :)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Another Hotel question. Will that discount price be available that Friday before the tourney? Some people (AKA me and crew) want to try to be there and get a good night's sleep instead of driving there the day of.

Pls respond Plank. Thanks much in advance. :)
As long as people buy enough rooms and the room block is met, there is a 2-day pre availabilty and 2-day post availabilty window for the discounted price :)

I'll make an AIB page and just link it so smashboards tomorrow :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom