• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney Smash Thread - Comrades Of Xeno -

Jaz

Smash Ace
looks like you can lose the smash ball if you don't use it, meta knight lost his smash ball and we didn't get to see his final smash.

and what the crap was peach's final smash... god she's more annoying now ._.

Sirias

Smash Champion
True. Peach looks more like a frikkin srut. D:<
Oh well, maybe I'll take up Peach.

Ward isn't that good, so it doesn't really matter anyway. =/
Even if it is funny it'd only be kool for a little while.
Then again if you 'somehow' get known around the world then being known by a strange name would be good.
Why not call yourself something that gets abbreviated into something funny.
CoK is a good example.

Smash Potato/es is kool.

Berimbau

Smash Journeyman
i think enough people have shown support for cabin boys, and in the absence of any reoccurring suggestions, i think cabin boys is the way to go. :)

So then, we are officially Cabin Boys :)

unreon

Smash Ace
Sorry guys if I haven't been keeping in touch! I've been swamped with uni and the like. Last night was the Optometry ball, was really really awesome :D

And I think we should name the crew Team Sunreonydney

Sirias

Smash Champion
Lol, as if name it after a team member. Not kool.

Cabbies is awesome.
I support you, Cabin Boy Smashers! :D
"Smashing."
Lol, god knows what that could mean in bed. <.<;;

Dedu

Smash Lord
Yeah.

Uni and other matters been swamping me lately as well.

Cabin Boys has a 'sexual' ring to it too. In bed Kas? ;)

Bjay

Smash Lord
Here's light on Metaknight's, Ike's, Pikachu's (Old), Peach's (Her Final Smash is explained to you Jaz :D), and ZERO SUIT SAMUS' FINAL SMASH

Quote from Destructoid:

In order to activate your Final Smash attack, you just have to press the neutral Smash button (don't point the directional stick). Most of the Final Smashes have been revealed already so I'll just mention the ones that haven't yet. First, Peach's Final Smash causes the camera to just zoom in on her while a couple of graphics from the Peach DS game come on the screen. When the camera zooms out, your opponents have fallen to sleep and dozens of peaches have appeared for you to eat and regain health with. Ike's Final Smash is identical to Link's Final Smash. Ike will slash at you several times and then knock you into the sky or off of the stage with his sword. Meta Knight will grab his opponents and just do a slash at whoever gets trapped by him which usually results in an instant K.O. Pikachu transforms into a dark energy ball and can fly anywhere on the map. I was playing with Dyson most of the time and he had no idea he could fly with Pikachu's Final Smash. So he just stood there as Pikachu and I decided to walk right into him. I instantly got near 600% damage. It's very hard to control Pikachu when you're flying (it's also very similar to Sonic's Final Smash) but it will inflict a lot of damage. Finally, Zero Suit Samus's Final Smash is just getting her suit back and also radiating a lot of energy around her that will hurt you, but won't do significant damage.

source

Bjay

Smash Lord
and where's your evidence to back that up Pat ;)

Of course, I do hope there is a cheat method to get Zero Suit Samus right away.

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
I reckon it will be like sheik and zelda, hold A at the character select or something to start off without the suit.

And Pat...if I had known that handing you that gay manga at the SMASH anime convention would have ended with this...I probably wouldnt have...

God **** Butterfly Effect.

Berimbau

Smash Journeyman
and where's your evidence to back that up Pat ;)

Of course, I do hope there is a cheat method to get Zero Suit Samus right away.
i dont have evidence, but i think its pretty likely they will make her playable by herself...otherwise she is just an item. After promoting her as a new character so much i just really doubt theyre gonna limit her to an item. but of course, thats just my opinion :)

and simon. i have nothing to say to you.

Bjay

Smash Lord
fair enough pat, because i would like for there to be a way to pick zero suit samus as well. such as holding A, though I wish it wasn't as simple as that :p But I wish it was done on the actual character screen, and then the Samus on the character selection turns into Zero Suit Samus.

Sirias

Smash Champion
I want to play Zero Suit Samus, it would suck greatly if, in order to play her, you'd have to get a Smash Ball, aim Samus's gun in direction so as to not hit anyone and in doing so become her.
Gay.
I think Pat's and Simon's assumptions are good. Sheik wannabe, I think. But you won't be able to switch between them during battle 'without' a 'Smash Ball'. Lame, much?

LOL. Gay manga. Yaoi. <3
Was it Gravitation by any chance?
Or Sukisyo?
Or others that I know of... <.<;;
:D

Edit:

What was going on at 3:30 AM?
The only thing that happened around then over here today was my dad getting up and going to work. <.<;; I hope that wasn't the 'strange' thing you were talking about. Lol.

Bjay

Smash Lord
What was going on at 3:30 AM?
The only thing that happened around then over here today was my dad getting up and going to work. <.<;; I hope that wasn't the 'strange' thing you were talking about. Lol.
lol Kas you're so random.

FOnti

Smash Journeyman
sounds like some crew out of one piece....while were on animes.....cos its the only pirate anime i know

Bjay

Smash Lord
I'm bored, so:

As of Mid-October 2007, this is our list of Sydney Smashers :)

Active (usually anyway):

• Berimbau
  • Bjay
  • Chicken Salad
  • ComboTurtle
  • Dedu
  • Fork
  • Funkyseefunkydo
  • Glue
  • Jaz
  • Joe
  • Keeno
  • Kulla
  • Mic
  • Sanc
  • Unreon
  • Xeno

Previous OR just some other notable smashers who are kind of active still:

• Abhorsen (dunno ask Jaz)
  • Brown One (dunno, ask jaz)
  • C0d3m0nk3y (busy man)
  • El Sid (Vanished?)
  • Meteor Master (Vanished)
  • Nesis (Probably busy with uni)
  • Phil (Vanished, probably busy with school)
  • Rice (dunno ask pat)
  • Zereul (dunno ask jaz)

Have I left anyone out guys? I just went off the top of my head cause I’m pretty sure there’s a whole list more, and probably some active smashers I might have forgotten (sorry if I have :p)

There you have it, it may be 16, but there's more than 16 when people (for e.g. Pat) bring their friends along :D Plus I'm sure there's some I've forgotten.

The scene looks good.

Sirias

Smash Champion
You've got more than us if you don't count Ward over here.
Or maybe the same, if not more, even if you do count Ward + TECH.

I know the names of 'many' anime/manga.
Plus I do know girls who're into anime/manga and they always talk about Yaoi.
Thankfully I don't know any guys that're into Yuri.
Just for the record I didn't know about Cabin Boys. =]
Why does it matter to you aaannnyyywwwaaayyy?

Stop calling me Sirias!!!
GAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not random.
I just speak my mind. :D

Dedu

Smash Lord
Randoms. KAAASSS!

Refuting your statement about girls who love Yaoi - I know a girl and every time we go to Kinokuniya she alway talks non stop about the scenes in the anime gay comics lol.

I asked her why she 'reads those comics'. Her response - 'they're much more romantic than those boy - girl comics'. Surprise surprise.

Bjay -
Nesis - Gf No.1 priority in his life. Followed by uni. Girl takes Guy, guy loses his manhood.
Zereul - He's more into FPS games than smash.
Abhorsen - busy with other stuff yeah... Oh and does Pokemon Trading Card Games competitively.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Go away, no one likes you. D:<

What's Kinokuniya?
And the reason that the girls I know watch/read them is because: "They're hot." Lol. <.<;;

I would hope by FPS you don't mean CS. =/
Not that I mind CS, it's just I think Smash is much more entertaining.
At least you don't have 'PSYCHOS' playing, sheesh.
Excluding Zac. <3

Matchbook Romance - Monsters.
D: Wow, I'm so into it, I've already listened to it 20 times since I realised I had it.
How very emo.

Dedu

Smash Lord
Kinokuniya is the biggest Japanese bookstore in Sydney. A must visit for those who love anime and manga.

Top Bottom