• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney Smash Thread - Comrades Of Xeno -

Dedu

Smash Lord
I didn't call it greensies...I called it wacky tobacky...
What's wrong with the plain ol' dope or pot?

OR how bout this for a word - M.A.R.I.J.U.A.N.A.

Dedu

Smash Lord
smack refers to HEROIN

That's a dangerous drug *shudders*
I'd say just as bad as Meth/Ice/Crystal

Dedu

Smash Lord
ha ha cool each to his own.

I sometimes call pot poo as it does smell like burnt **** droppings.

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
Weed smells like burnt ****? That a new one for me...

And Heroin is much much worse then ice.

Massive Announcements!!!

SONIC!!!! We all knew it was coming...Jaz you owe me money.

Online Co-op...thats a bit meh, i dont really care about this at all.

And finally the downside...Brawl has been delayed in Japan and hence America...but does that mean ontop of that....the Pal release will be even further away? My bet is yes...

FOnti

Smash Journeyman
soniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiic!!!!

SONIIIIIIIIC!!!!!!!!!!1

am i the only one maining him even if he's the pichu of brawl? i assume not.

Bjay

Smash Lord
He'll be faster.

Aww Fonti don't say that, you know it's not true, but we know how much you love Sonic, he'll be epic and awesome. :D

NG7

Smash Lord
No. NO! NOOOOOOOOOoooOOooOOoo!

My Fox! He better still be broken in other ways.

Dedu

Smash Lord
Even Better...
Still looking forward to Sonic when Brawl comes out. Will definitely be my main ha ha

Jaz

Smash Ace
HEY ENGEE! you sexy little man where have you been?!
sonic FTW!

if i made a combo vid I'd have to make it either:

a) RL combo vid where i run into walls

b) mock-umentary on combo vids. because everyone does them now ._. and everyone is lame (Kas' words)
you make this thread home kassy, i can't kick you out of it ;)
seriosly i can't T-T i tried ages ago

zac can't sandbag.
(the fullstop means you can't retort)

dedu, you're real post count is 200 something +
XD

EDIT: reading back on that post i realise i am not funny and should stop trying ._.

Dedu

Smash Lord
Bwahahaha

My post count now is 298 + >200 = >598 post counts.

Get Mic here to change my post count :p

Bjay

Smash Lord
I was contemplating after uploading all the S3 squared vids that I should make a combo video right after it, I got lazy, and then when I decided on what song, I had no clue lol.

T_T

I wouldn't know what to put anyway :p But yeah it would have a lot of knee knee knee :p

Sirias

Smash Champion
Sonic looks awesome, I really want to see how he is.
I don't think he'll be the 'Fox' of anything. Unless he gets a Reflector, and a Laser, a Firefox, a LandCruiser...---

edit:

My mistake. Land MASTER. Credits to Toai for that. Oh dear, how very shameful of me to say something as extremely n00bish as that. And just for the record I hate Toyota. :D
However, I could've intentionally meant to say LandCRUISER in order to be funny, in some lame, lamy, lame, llama, lame, lamo way, and anyway, both are mobile vehicles. One just has a lot more awesome-ness-i-ty to it. And that's not the vehicle that's not the Land Master.

---Nah. He just isn't up to it. Fox might not be as fast at running, but his Laser will shoot up Sonic's *** so fast he'll be begging for more! :D
Yeh.

Jaz Combo Vid here we come kgo! Someone get the video taping recording at the ready and set Jaz down in a chair permanently with a controller and T.V and Wii/GCN and a Smash disc and Memory Card with all the data and then have random people come up and play against him to get mega footage. :D Plan it out, see, see. SEE!

Everyone IS lame. And you know it.
... You tried to kick me... Does my *** look that fat? :'C
And Zac 'can' sand-bag, it's just then when he sand-bags it's so incredibly obvious, but after you take his life that he's sand-bagging with (probably because he was getting owned previously in that life) then he starts trying again. It's only temporary, not an entire match.
Well, at least, it's only temporary when he's not trying 'at all'. He does sand-bag a lot... At least, against me... today. XD I got some good practice on his sand-bagging self, though, kind of.
Marth dittos suck.
Fox dittos suck.
Far too lame to be able to say: "I am the better one because I beat you more than you beat me."
Because it switches every time. Lame.

And you are funny, Jazzy-wazzy. <3
That's why we all come to this thread, you know, to keep you company while you talk to yourself. :3

I'll be maining every new-comer + Fox, and Falco if he's in it, and Link, and Sheik if she's in it (SHE! SHE!), and Mewtwo if he's in it... hmmm... and Marth if he's in it. =]
And then I'll play everyone else as well and try to get good with them. :D

FOnti

Smash Journeyman
yeah...but like....on the other hand, where's this moose character everyone's been talking about?

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
People who sandbag piss me off greatly. Not only does it show that the person sandbagging thinks that they are too good to even bother to try, but its an insult to the person they are playing. If you don't want to play the match, then dont.

I'd rather get completly owned in a match then be sandbagged.

Rick Rolling is old and lame

Jaz

Smash Ace
lmao strap meh doon Kazzeh! its cumbou tiem!
sif you'd strap me to a chair and make me vs peoplez ._.

anytime you win a match zac, its proof you sandbagged, if you were to actually try the gamecube would blow up.

And you don't have a proper character to show off your skill to start with, so much untapped potential. you see, what you need is marth and fox to give birth to an abomination that makes full use of Cstick sword range, ******** grab range, sonic speed and shine, only then would your skill be fully appreciated.
Until then we can only gawk at your sandbagging and agree with all the infants on ice or worse (yu-gi-oh) that want to grow up to be just like Darkwing Syke-c0k that you are indeed the god of gimp.

When you die, that's going on your tombstone, parents consent kgo.

xeno

Smash Ace
Zero suit samus in the first Metroid was wearing a bikini, why are we getting gimped with a body suit?

xeno

Smash Ace
Let's record Jaz vs Australia, with Jaz only using the Knee, jab, side-b, throw, and the Falcon Punch.
YEH-S HUH! -c. falcon

Sirias

Smash Champion
But kiddies have to grow up SOME day... Might as well start with Brawl, no?
Hopefully they'll have custom costumes so you can do that, that'd be awesome. Zero Suit = Main.

Sandbagging is ok if you're doing friendlies, isn't it? It's not like you're playing for real so there's no point in trying as hard as you can. =/ If you get offended by it then it just means you take the game too seriously. Not that that's a bad thing, but you don't have to take a game seriously, really.

Zac never sand-bags. He's hardcore shmardcore like in bed. D:
Omigod Zac I learnt Marth chain-grab to Fox/Falco. Are you proud of me? <3
Hahah, funny, Zac's Wii exploded. Maybe he was trying to play his best and the Wii exploded. I bet that was it. D: Poor Wii...

I so would strap you to a bed and...
I mean chair. <.<;;
That is if you'd let me. I don't think I'd be able to do it forcefully, without the aid of other people.
Namely Andy.

LOL ANDY!
Can do 30kg weights TWICE. How strong. Manly as manly can be. :D

Jaz

Smash Ace
XENO POST

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED SYDNEY?

you used to be cool, there used to be meets and everything

i can't host cause tafe gayed me
kulla has been equally gayed by uni
bjay has a new job

so someone step upzorz!!! host a meet before we all die

do it for sonic T-T

Bjay

Smash Lord
bjay doesn't have a job anymore, bjay's free again, so bjay can host meets sometimes.

I'm so tired from Mario and Sonic at the olympic games seriously before you judge that game go try it it's fun lol.

I'll be at UTS Smashing it out with Dedu, I assume Beef Salad will be there too. Sweet! Haven't played in ages, I'll be relaxing a bit though since my legs and arms hurt.

Oh I forgot to mention to Zac that i'm probably the laziest and am the 'slowest' smasher so owning me isn't too special mate ;) Besides if you sandbag that's your choice lol, I don't care if i win :p It's a cliché but I just play for fun. Hopefully I'll vs ya in Queensland, it looks slim, but hopefully.

:D

I'll host a meet next week maybe? When are people free?

Bjay

Smash Lord
xenopost

the thing is where i live it's kinda in the middle so it's a bit inconvenient for some to travel

it's convenient for guys like funky and unreon though.

Bjay

Smash Lord
ps whoever's free come smash it up with me at uts tomorrow with stu and me and others

and possibly rooster salad

Top Bottom