• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney Smash Thread - Comrades Of Xeno -

Dedu

Smash Lord
Cali-forn-i-a beats them all it has everything, awesome mountains, skis and national parks, desert, surf, hippys, conservatives, rich people, poor people, big cities, hillybilly towns, good weather, **** weather and sexy people!
I enjoyed California too :D Sexy people for sure ha ha. I liked LA and Phoenix.

Woo! Had a maaad holiday up in Brisbane - hence why i was absent lately. Movieworld, Dreamworld and WetnWild flat out for three day. Just maaad fun!

Suntan Luigi - we never got to know you so how can you find us too hard eh?

xeno

Smash Ace
We talk so pro.
Btw Circadian Rythyms were developed by the Illuminati to keep the populace under a controlled schedule.. they knew that the Ubermensch would be found if Man was allowed to be free...

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
So...the Illuminati made us then? As for Nietzsche's concept of the overman...it was really one of the only things I liked about from his works and as nice as it sounds, he puts way too much emphasis on how powerful they are...its like they become the new gods or something...pffft, but I do like the re-evaluation of the self aspect...

Sirias

Smash Champion
I love you guys because you don't have anyone else to love you. So I'm just taking that role myself. :D
And I like the American accent. <.<;; Which is why Xeno = Top Priority.
Kulla, on the other hand, provides a double bed, champagne, music and candles... Noice. <3

I can play everyone.
Except Yoshi, I just can't deal with the no jump out of shield. It's too much for me. D:<
Beat that. :D

I'm not asleep at 5:40 AM, wtf.
And wow, Italy! D: I wanna go to Italy. And Spain. And Germany. And most other European places.
And Texas. :D
Teeexxxaaasss!!!

Dreamworld and co. are all lame.
I have yet to go to Movie World, though, which has some kool rides (supposedly).
Giant Drop sucks after the 10th time, don't you agree?

Dedu

Smash Lord
Giant drop is maad. Great scenery but u end up waiting up top for it to 'drop' XD
Buut it also has the Tower of Terror ride, The Claw, the Wipeout etc.

Superman Escape is the BEST ride at Movieworld PERIOD. Extreme Gs, fast speeds and corners that don't really feel like corners lol :D Lethal weapon was good too but its a bit too fast around the corners. Best to take 1st/last seats on that ride so you don't end up with sore ears afterwards.
Only downside with Movieworld - long queues.

Bjay

Smash Lord
SPARKLIES! MORE SPARKLIES! LOL that was epic.

o.O I disappear off to Canberra and I miss out on quite a bit. :p

Stu - Glad you had a great time, welcome back mate.

Jaz - Because Pokemon USA are tightarse *****es. :p

I might go to UTS for Smash this Friday, and Smash till arvo.

How smashing.

xeno

Smash Ace
Kulla, according to Nietschze the Ubermensch would become the new gods, to the people at least. Remember, "God is dead, and we have killed Him". Ridding themselves of an external super-power, man would then make his own super-power from within, by reaching up in perfection and power.
It is rather fantastical imo. I think the way of perfection is the way of failure.. trying to be perfect will only meet death, besides, as long as mortality remains.. no one can say they are Ubermensch.
I think the best humans can get to the idea of "Overman" is to be near-perfect in something.. but we lack the lifespan to be near-perfect in everything. And what else is interesting is that just being better then someone is not being perfect.. there are some really good Smash players, for example. But they would phail hard against Perfect Control.
Mastery eludes us.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Going to watch it now. <.<;; I think I remember hearing it, though, at the end, when I'm laughing. From the Sydney Highlights. In which Zac forgot to add the hardcore Asian doing Max 300 on Dark. Freak.
Need to work on my manly laugh. Far too high-pitched for my liking. :/

The Giant Drop was good when I was 12, first time going on, I nearly had a heart-attack. But my cousin keeps on making me go onto it and I've been on it about 20 times now so it's all 'been-there-done-that' kinda thing.
Wanna go on Superman thingie...

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
I think Nietschze over emphasises the power of the individual, by ridding oneself of a percieved external super-power one can most certainly tap into a well of power, that is, the power of the self, however, this power is not some limitless source, no one can ever be perfect. Though...I do believe that to aim for perfection is something that everyone should do, just dont ever expect to reach the highest level, though...I'm sure sometime in the future, sadly one which we will most probably not see, humankind will use technology to make up for natural failings and aid in its quest to reach for the Sun, and it shall be a golden age.

xeno

Smash Ace
Jaz said Bjay played chess..
I'm up for playing on Yahoo from starting at or within 6-8 today. Post if you're interested.

Bjay

Smash Lord
Jaz plays chess? ;o

Yeah, I should be able to vs you after 7 Xeno, since I'll be online about 7pm after dinner. Hopefully my comp won't crash, so I'll set it on earlier first to reduce the chance.

Bjay

Smash Lord
btw xeno i play with clocks or without clocks too.

If you do play with clocks

I only play either:

5 minutes

10 minutes

15 minutes

and 20 minutes.

xeno

Smash Ace
I like 20 minutes myself. Untimed games can take forever ;)
If anyone in Sydney has actual chess boards or clocks, please post.. I'm looking for two chessboards and two clocks. Not to buy, just use. I want to play Bughouse. ;D

xeno

Smash Ace
I'm on MSN waiting for a challenge.

"Smash Journeyman

Um.. that was meant to go to the sydney smash thread about playing chess.. disregard. Thanks!"

Bjay

Smash Lord
Hey who is interested in going to Queensland that isn't Jaz, Fork, Pat, or Kulla?

I know Unreon is keen on going.

Who else is?

Bjay

Smash Lord
That ISN'T Jaz, FORK, Pat, or Kulla? >:l I know you guys are going already lol.

forky

Smash Apprentice
that bjay, is a theory, a theory that we can test if you like, but it will involve lava. lots of lava.

i'm also boycotting capital letters.

bjay add me to msn.

diss_187@hotmail.com

we shall discuss ze lava

Sirias

Smash Champion
Lol, who puts their e-mail onto this site.
Desperate to talk to people who have strange minds.
Just go into a teen-chat room, they're all there, I tell you!

Toai go away. I'm the only QLDer allowed here that isn't actually a real QLDer, but that's besides the point.

BJay come uuup!!!
You guys coming up for CoK?

Zippidy Doo Dah, Zippidy Aye, My Oh My, What a Wonderful Day, Plenty of Sunshine, In my Way, Zippidy Doo Dah, Zippidy Aye.

Bjay

Smash Lord
Yeahh, the only way I can come is by going in someone's car and chipping in for petrol.

I don't have enough for flights

I do wanna go to Comrades of the K`

FOnti

Smash Journeyman
oh my god xeno....that wow thing................funniest thing ive seen online for a looong time.

FOnti

Smash Journeyman
yeah, if someone has room in the car to go to queensland, let me know. for fun times.

Top Bottom