• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney Smash Thread - Comrades Of Xeno -

Bjay

Smash Lord
Hey guy! I got the job!

Also, if you know, any westfields/shopping malls where there's like School Holiday events for kids, let me know okay. It's important.

lol Xeno, it's ironic cause, your WoT about the STDs began when Sirias made a comment relating to STDs and that whole discussion came up :p where Sirias doesn't even live in NSW xD

Dedu

Smash Lord
Better definition:
My name is Kas, thank you very much.

Thanks for pointing that out, though, Xeno.
I love you. <3
Therefore Kas is Gay. Not Sirias, nor Mickey Mouse.

Speaking of which...
Fox indeed has the potential to be ***** me thinks -
"Why don't you come down here, Falco?"
"Ahhhhhhhhh!!"
"Huh? What?"
"Falco! Where're ya going?"
"Is that you, Slippy?"
"There's one more to go!"

"Hey! The forcefield is disappearing!"
"Hold on, we're entering Venom airspace."
"It all comes down to this."
"Slippy!"
"I won't let you down, sir."
"Here it comes!"
"Ahhhhhhhhh!!"
"Yes sir. Deploy the Blue Marine!"
"Here it comes!"
"Thanks, Slip. Blue Marine came through."

"Give me Slippy's location, ROB."
"I can't leave Slippy hanging!

LOLOLOLOL

FOnti

Smash Journeyman
RAAAAAAAAGE AGAIIIIINST THEE MACHHHIIIIIIIIIINE

...are playing thrice (yes that's right, THRICE - one side show, two big day outs[big days out? lolol]). Why am I telling you this? I don't know. What does it have to do with smash? I'll smash your face.

For anyone that knows and loves rage as much as me....BAHAHAHAHAH i got a ticket and u didnt. It pays to have people line up for 18 hours straight in your place :D

I got a seated ticket, which is kinda lame, but I'm gonna try sneak into general admission somehow.

Why am I telling you this? I dunno, just trying to broaden the discussion scope of this thread.

"But jonti," I hear you say, "why not just start another thread?"
"Well, smartass, allow me to thread your face to your nutsack," is my reply.

No, I'm not drunk. at all. I'm just heaps heaps bored. and its 1:25a.m. and i have a psych essay due which I'm slowly realising I'm not gonna do tonight.

edit: p.s. thanks for the ohn banner jaz - figured it'd be a bit pointless me using it seeing as I didn't show up haha. and I prefer the oldschool one anyway :p

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
Lol Unreon, I remember seeing that ages ago, maddest picture ever.

And Jonti, **** you and your Rage Against the Machine...Though I've already spent enough money on Muse and Daft Punk tickets...and Big Day Out is quickly approaching...

Dedu

Smash Lord
Ahhhh Big Day out woo. I might go because I never went to one LOL

When and where is it?

FOnti

Smash Journeyman
25th and 26th of jan i think, somewhere. tickets go on sale on the 10th. and they will sell out in about an hour....rage, bjork, and dizzee rascall amongst others. im gonna get tickets for both days i think.

Bjay

Smash Lord
hey fonti thanks for the txt lol.

I received one from Nintendo, two actually, then you sent me one, I was like wtf? :p And realised there was more to the txt, thanks though, appreciate it. :)

Bjay

Smash Lord
Thanks Jaz. Things have taken a nice turn, I don't plan to screw it up either.

I work from Monday To Thursday.

So I'm free other days. Sorry Kulla, won't be able to go to your bi-weeklies anymore :( But when I get rich, I may show up at night :p

Bjay

Smash Lord

There is no brother. Chicken Salad is only one with a similar name, because you are people, he is chicken.

Now someone object me :p

xeno

Smash Ace
Bjay's correct. People Salad is actually a prototype AI designed to mimic Chicken Salad in order to gain influence on the Sydney Smash Scene.

Bjay

Smash Lord
with chicken salad as an exception.

because: chicken_people_salad = makes no sense ;P

Ugh I hate my job lol. I need some "sweet spoonfeeding" atm. So much for good luck/opportunity, lol.

Sirias

Smash Champion
I thought you only just got the job, and you already hate it? XD Good one.

NZ doesn't deserve a flag.

Kulla come up here and host bi-weeklies kgo.
Everyone here sucks now. :'C
Ben got lame 'cause he didn't play for 2 and a bit months.
Zac is lame because he never tries and when he does he just suicides.
And everyone else sucks.
You guys come up here. <3
Or I should move down there.

Sidenote:
Fox is hot.
So is Wolf.
And Falco.
<3
Wolf for Brawl plzkthx.

You guys fail. None of you play enough characters.
Be like me and play everyone. :D

Bjay

Smash Lord
Correct Kas. I hate it, it sucks, I need a job that pays me hourly, not by commission. :@

You move down here.

Yeah, I play most characters :p I always go for "random" usually.

You know what I'd like to see in Brawl?

Instead of selecting randomly, when you hover over the random icon, it'll like skim through all the characters EXTREMELY fast, so you can slightly hope you'll get who you want. (H)

Sirias

Smash Champion
I was gonna get a job at WoolWorths, night-fill, and it'd pay like $13 an hour. I thought that was good, but I was too lazy to call them back, and it's almost been a week now... <.<;; I should really do something 'cause I want it. XD

I'll move down there when someone wants to host me and isn't afraid of me getting into bed with them. <3

I do random too. Except when I get a character I don't want to play I do random again, and again, and again, until I get a character I like. So it's not 'really' random, but it is, in a sense. Technically. <.<;;
jk

Lol, sounds like Tekken. XD But it sounds good. We'll have to wait and see what gets implemented into Brawl.
I don't think I'll get it when it comes out, or like, until a while after. I wanna play some SUPER MONKEY BALL! And DDR.
Omg do any of you guys down there play DDR?

Edit:

Jaz, you're the one that comes up here more than anyone, so far, I think.
Come up and stay at my house and play Smash with me kthxbai.
Be like Ryan (Accel).
Except play Smash.
Not Halo 3.
... No wait, play Halo 3 AND Smash, at the same time. <3
Yay~

Bjay

Smash Lord
I was gonna get a job at WoolWorths, night-fill, and it'd pay like $13 an hour. I thought that was good, but I was too lazy to call them back, and it's almost been a week now... <.<;; I should really do something 'cause I want it. XD

I'll move down there when someone wants to host me and isn't afraid of me getting into bed with them. <3

I do random too. Except when I get a character I don't want to play I do random again, and again, and again, until I get a character I like. So it's not 'really' random, but it is, in a sense. Technically. <.<;;
jk

Lol, sounds like Tekken. XD But it sounds good. We'll have to wait and see what gets implemented into Brawl.
I don't think I'll get it when it comes out, or like, until a while after. I wanna play some SUPER MONKEY BALL! And DDR.
Omg do any of you guys down there play DDR?

Edit:

Jaz, you're the one that comes up here more than anyone, so far, I think.
Come up and stay at my house and play Smash with me kthxbai.
Be like Ryan (Accel).
Except play Smash.
Not Halo 3.
... No wait, play Halo 3 AND Smash, at the same time. <3
Yay~
I'm too shy for DDR. I would so get it for the Wii though. You might have to get me into it.

Super Monkey Ball? I pwn at Super Monkey Ball 2, I love it <3

I can easily get into DDR.
No thanks for Halo.

Eww don't bring Tekken into this :p
You sound like you talk more than me ;o

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
Sup guys. Im new but Jaz knows me ( not like it matters). I moved to syndey from melb a month ago and WOW sydney is much bigger than Melbourne. Since it's so big, it must be harder to get to a tournament so Ive decided to move back to Melbourne because smashing is too hard here. JK. Im moving back to melb cuz my family is coming from america and moving there. Nice knowing you guys anyways.Peace

xeno

Smash Ace
Woa.. uh. hi. I'm from America.
Any tournaments meets coming up anyone? Might as well have a few matches before you go :D

Sirias

Smash Champion
I met him... in my dreams. <3

I have to go down there and get you guys into DDR.
And make you better at Smash.
Because you're all n00bs.

I pwn at SMB. Ben bought it ages ago and I went to his house and I owned him in every game and I don't even play it. XD
Tekken is fun. Halo is kool. Smash is awesome. DDR is godly.

And yes, I talk a lot. D: I'll probably start posting more on the Sydney thread than on the QLD thread. :D :D :D Aren't you all happy? Yayayay.

Xeno = American?
... I just orgasmed. <333

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
You can live with me Kas, I got a nice comfy double bed and I'm sure if I get some candles, maybe some champagne and the right music...well...you know where it leads from there...

Speaking of love-ins, Bi-weeklies are off for the next month....uni has made me its ***** for the next few weeks, so as much as I would like too...I cant really afford to dedicate an entire day to Smash.

Suntan, nice to see you here in the Sydney thread, even if its only a brief visit. Hopefully we could play some games before you head back down to Melb, when do you head back there? Also...Do you play Luigi? Because Sydney already has too many as is...which is two, myself included...

On a side-note, Halo Rocks, DDR is hard, and Tekken is fun, but juggling is lame!

Bjay

Smash Lord
Nice side-note Kulla.

Hey guys,

Because of my previous account (BjayT) being suspended by Youtube, I've taken the time to upload all S3 Squared recorded videos again.

The Swiss Bracket and Top-8 Brackets are also in the descriptions as links.

It's nice to see how we've all improved so much :)

Click below:

Bjay The LazyLobstar

Jaz

Smash Ace
when i come up kas we'll smash for ages ages

i can play:

Young link
Link
Kirby
DK
Ganon
Fox
Falcon
Falco
Roy
Shiek (but who would do such a thing)
Mario
Doc
Marth
Luigi
Bowser
Mewtwo
Puff

Like to know:
IC's
Yoshi

and everyone else i'm lame with

top that kas :p

xeno

Smash Ace
Oh cool, I've always thought New York sounds awesome.
Houston Texas.. technically a small suburb outside the city though, "Kingwood". It was alright. Love Sydney though.
Favorite place in the USA is Colorado though.. its beautiful there. Where all have you travelled?

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
I have been to Canada, New york, Sydney, Melbourne, Massachusetts,ummmm...............,New Jersey, Penslvania, Vermont and a couple of other places i dont remember. As you could see they are all east coast places.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
California, Oregon, Washington, BC Canada, Nevada, Utah, Baja Cali Mexico, Georgia, Florida, New York, Virginia, Maryland, Conneticut, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, DC, Vietnam, Singapore, Auckland - I win!

and Cali-forn-i-a beats them all :grin: it has everything, awesome mountains, skis and national parks, desert, surf, hippys, conservatives, rich people, poor people, big cities, hillybilly towns, good weather, **** weather and sexy people! :estatic:

Top Bottom