• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney Smash Thread - Comrades Of Xeno -

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Are you crazy? I thought Scrubs, Juggy and a few others in Ward were able to house. I think they are just lazy to respond or something. In any case, if you guys go Hostel, I might join you out of cuuteness

"HOUSING

Syke -
Juggy -
Ryan -
Ben -

Whoever can house put yo hands up"

Scrubs

Smash Lord
If I am at home. I will probably be able to house people. You boys have first dibs. Hostels usually not very full in Brisbane. So you won't have to book one super early for it to be cheap. I'll keep you guys informed.

Bjay

Smash Lord
If there's a 2nd car, I shotgun a spot in that car. :p I can't drive, so the most I can do is chip in for petrol.

Jaz

Smash Ace
mic drives ;)

dedu both those pics are ******** ._. just pic a character...

i'll be with my sis, so i dun need housing ironically.

and guys >.< can we lay off the xenoposting plz? and the xenospamming, soon qld will envy our spam, and they're good at it

Bjay

Smash Lord
stu drives :o

lol i only noticed the pics stu sent you.

I swear Marth vader is the most ****ing unexpected random thihng of a pic.

Dedu

Smash Lord
Exactly what I meant Jaz. Random.

Oh well... Go with a Peach character Jaz.
Xeno - I just realised I cannot access my email - can you send info of where you live via PM. I'll be coming tomorrow with an axe :p

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
I can house 2. But it won't be very comfy D: I've got a sofa bed, and some beanbags. Nothing much to expect.

But it's rather inconvenient, I live away from the city. Far... far away. :(

I'll keep you guys posted.

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
I'll be coming to Xeno's thing tonight, possibly with tv...Unreon you better be there, though judging by what you just posted...It might not be likely.

As for housing up in Queensland, seems like Cao's single comment springs people into action! However, If a large group of us do go up and we can't all get hosting...A hostel still might be fun...thats if we can get TV's and all that...something to be considered anyway... But being hosted also sounds fun. We shall see...

funkyseefunkydo

Smash Rookie
hey guys, preregistered for ohn just now.

also, if there are any meets from monday onwards, can someone give me a shout on msn? i've just spent a painful 40 minutes catching up over 2 weeks of forum spam T_T and i don't think i want to log on here again. lawl. anyway, i miss you guys, have a meet soon kthx <3

sanc: i think i'm teaming with mic this tourney for doubles, otherwise i'd be happy to pair with joo. although if there is a low tier tournament with doubles, we can team then, i'll bring in my roy lololol

forky

Smash Apprentice
Right I just wanna see, who is planning on coming up to queensland to represent Sydney? Its on Saturday December 8th, in Brisbane i think. So far I got a full car with myself, Jaz, Pat and Fork (no way will there be 5 people in a car for 12 hours straight, plus we need bag space.)

From the looks of things we most probably wont be getting housing with any of the queenslanders, 'cept maybe Jaz cause they all wuv him, so most likely we will be booking a hostel. So who is interested?

Kulla.
Why not be at home for :(

I'm 100%'d for that man, i just need to know dates to book off. Sooner the better, i'm fairly happy to hostel it up but hosting would be interestingz, but then again not everyone wants strangers to chill in their house so yeah, book me some dates and come to mine sometime tommorow to smash and organize some ****, so we are nice and ahead of it.

I say we

Bjay

Smash Lord
hey guys, preregistered for ohn just now.

also, if there are any meets from monday onwards, can someone give me a shout on msn? i've just spent a painful 40 minutes catching up over 2 weeks of forum spam T_T and i don't think i want to log on here again. lawl. anyway, i miss you guys, have a meet soon kthx <3

sanc: i think i'm teaming with mic this tourney for doubles, otherwise i'd be happy to pair with joo. although if there is a low tier tournament with doubles, we can team then, i'll bring in my roy lololol
There's that thing at UTS on Friday. Chicken, and Dedu go there. I might go again this week.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
got back to wollongong safe and sound... thanks for all the games guys, u guys just keep getting better and better, i think i notice more the improvement cause i play with u guys like once every now and then... but sydney is definately growing and improving :) anyways i gotta drive like 500 more hours down to ulladulla but thanks guys especially xeno for housing etc had fun someone message me the whereabouts of ohn6 and ill be there, nice to see u all again :D ciao

Ziggy

Smash Rookie
Just wanted to let you all know that there's an international player coming to OHN6.

Justin Wong will be attending this year. Justin plays a wide range of fighting games at a very high level, including Smash. We expect that he will enter most tourneys at OHN6. See the link for more details.

Bjay

Smash Lord
Just wanted to let you all know that there's an international player coming to OHN6.

Justin Wong will be attending this year. Justin plays a wide range of fighting games at a very high level, including Smash. We expect that he will enter most tourneys at OHN6. See the link for more details.
OMG I so have to vs him at a friendly in MvC2!

Bjay

Smash Lord
xenopost

ComboTurtle - ignore my last comment. Here's a more detailed response I copy and pasted from the OHN Website.

glasshouse
University of Technology, Sydney

To get to the Glasshouse, you will need to enter the foyer of the UTS Tower (Building 1) and take the lift or stairs down to Level 3. Then just follow the signs to find the Glasshouse.

For those unfamiliar with the UTS City Campus, the Tower is located very close to Central Station. Maps are viewable on the left. The building and access points are marked within the red boxes.

In terms of food, the Glasshouse is in the City centre. Chinatown is a short walk away, and there are numerous food courts in the area, such as Market City on Quay St.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
LOL I'd laugh if Justin Wong beat everyone in Smash but somehow I highly doubt that will happen.

Bjay

Smash Lord
Cause you're coming to OHN :D and then going to own all of us with Peachy aren't ya? :p

Dedu

Smash Lord
And Boozer!!

Just in Wrong eh? That may or may not happen.

I'm still looking for a doubles partner - who want to team with me for this upcoming weekend?

Bjay

Smash Lord

Bjay

Smash Lord
and now Pat is broken ;P

I'm probably the "slowest" player of us Sydney Smashers, but woahh Pat's like wayy super faster than before, Pat was fast then, but broken fast now ;-; Good job Pat :D wdwd (well done well done NOT WAVE DASH)

Dedu

Smash Lord
Bjaypost...

Omg It Worked Thanx Jaz. Dang forgot to press sig button lololol

Who's up to team with me in doubles for OHN?
Fonti?
Keeno?

forky

Smash Apprentice
I'm working during OHN6 :( Jaz can you hit me with a car so as to not be required at work.

In other news.

Missiles are cool PEW PEW.

Discuss.

Dedu

Smash Lord
Missiles are good if ur not vsing Marth LOL LOL

Bummer Fork! Samus is one lean machine OHN would love to experience this weekend. Provided she's not handicapped

xeno

Smash Ace
Justin Wong is a 'famous' fighting game player I believe.
If he hasn't been playing Smash he'll lose in Smash.. it's not an intuitive game.
I don't play any of the tourney fighters.. maybe I'll try one out just for fun :p

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Too bad your gun's loaded with blanks Pat. Oh wait, it's Australia, you shouldn't even have a gun :bowser:

Top Bottom