• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Switch - The Game

Rkey

Smash Journeyman
'sup fellow smashers!

You prob don't know me but I made an awesome game that is free and available for download here:

http://www.nada.kth.se/~ehorberg/

Now that I summed things up I can explain a bit more:

As a smasher, I've allways wanted games to be difficult. I've also played a lot of retro games, and I like games with whole new concepts. Therefore, as a result of me and the course in programming I'm taking, this is the result (so far!).

I am quite confident that most smashers will enjoy this game, since:
1: It is extremely difficult
2: Most swedish smashers I know loves it. Damn right I'm from Sweden yo.

I hope you enjoy this game, happy switching smashers!

Rkey

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry, but what do you mean make it work? Or are you unable to solve the first puzzle (the titlescreen) in game?

D

Deleted member

preetty cool mechanics, got 2/3 powers after like 20 minutes now. only taking a break because a specific jump is really annoying. tbh it's not "extremely difficult" by a long shot, but the mechanics are pretty fun.

EDIT: got hte 3rd power, made a dumb mistake, had to go through pterry much all the levels again and now I'm still stuck in the room where you get the 3rd power.

Rkey

Smash Journeyman
i mean i dl'd it and extracted it
but what icon do i click on to start the program lol
If you read the readme it tells you to doubleclick the .jar file.

preetty cool mechanics, got 2/3 powers after like 20 minutes now. only taking a break because a specific jump is really annoying. tbh it's not "extremely difficult" by a long shot, but the mechanics are pretty fun.

EDIT: got hte 3rd power, made a dumb mistake, had to go through pterry much all the levels again and now I'm still stuck in the room where you get the 3rd power.
Don't worry, keep looking. You cannot get stuck in this game.

Top Bottom