• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Switch Mains with the Above User

D

Deleted member

Let us suppose for a moment you had to switch mains with the user above you. It is only for one day. Did you have a good or bad experience? Would you use them again?

Y'all should know my mains by now. And with that...begin! :yoshi:

MADB0SS

Smash Rookie
not sure if your doing this but 4 ultimate i main yoshi and shulk so yeah ill try out rosa for a bit

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
Bowser and Dedede, I can manage alright
Min Min...her unorthodox playstyle takes a little while to figure out, but I could probably make it work

Last edited:

LAA9000

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
JUST#956
3DS FC
0361-9069-2936
Switch FC
SW-5393-4946-0209
I considered maining Inkling quite a bit and am somewhat familiar with their playstyle. I've said that about at least half the roster, though, so that isn't saying much.

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
I always wanted to play Pokémon trainer, never had the dedication.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
It would be a tall... No, fat order for me to exchange King Dedede for Link. I got bored of him quickly, his recovery is dreadful (if my memory serves well), and it felt like he had to put out a much greater effort to get any sort of horizontal advantage compared with the rest of the cast. He is well-versed, but too inefficient for my taste. Still, if it is only for a day, I could think of worse.

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
Dedede would be a tall order for me to play as well. I feel his ledge trapping is clunky and his big body make being in combos unbearable, especially compounded with his high weight.

For Samus, it would be fine. I don’t like her floatiness, but I love ledge trappers. There is just such a satisfying felling about setting a trap and having your opponent fall into it!

Top Bottom