• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Switch Friend Code Sharing and Matchmaking Thread

k1wi

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
0517-7487-4596
Hiya I'm trynna learn and get better at Ultimate. I enjoy playing Yoshi and practically any heavy you can think of. If you wanna hang out, chat, and smash lemme know. My friendcode is SW-0517-7487-4596

Abby<3

Smash Rookie
Hi looking to play smash with great people i've been playing for a while, but I suck so i'm looking forward to getting better with others SW-0567-8875-5487

GenesisJay

Smash Rookie
Hi looking to play smash with great people i've been playing for a while, but I suck so i'm looking forward to getting better with others SW-0567-8875-5487
I’m down to play smash. Do you have discord?

SmokeRings

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-8544-7255-5411
SW-8544-7255-5411

Im a Ken :ultken: main, but tryna expand my horizons just a bit with other characters. I play most days, usually in the lab tho. 1 v 1 friendlies or teams,anythings fine really

Last edited:

ZAHÍRITΣiΚΛ

Unguided Rainbow
Switch FC
SW-7955-8996-6175
I'd like people to like practice my Luigi with. Used to main him in past games and want to again. But I'm not good, like at all. I wanna be a better player but some people can be jerks and get me tilted QuQ. Especially now that my cons are starting to drift again. Can't afford a pro.

If you'd like to help me get better or just play casually with me then my FC is SW-7955-8996-6175. I tend to play on Battlefield and Omega stages with nothing else on.

Son of Robin

Smash Rookie
i have an upcoming tournament in january and am looking for some players to spar with and offer feedback on how i played, i havent touched the game since march and want some help getting back into competetive smash

SmashNumber

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-0128-4592-9416
Here is my friend code SW-0128-4592-9416

I like to play competitively in smash bros ultimate. I usually can do a few good mixups in some cases. Also, there still like a few weakness that I need to work on. I like to play with people who knows actually how to play instead of spamming specials or smash attacks.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Hey, whats going on.

My name is Rogue Pit (clearly right?) and I'm a veteran Pit player from the Brawl & Project M days. I skipped Smash 4
I'm looking to get back to the grind & improve my Pit knowledge so I'm looking for players who know a thing or two about Pit or Dark Pit. Or even if you're looking to learn them yourself.

I've included a few of my old school videos from back in the day... and I mean BACK in the day if you'd like to see my playstyle.

Pitto against Kupo - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJX...yLumPzAvEHrwfyV9hZ&index=11&ab_channel=kupo15
Pitto against Ravyn - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNG5CtdHKz4&list=PLjcLTP65Au-tISZyLumPzAvEHrwfyV9hZ&index=15
Combo Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu_RiNXrpuM&list=PLjcLTP65Au-tISZyLumPzAvEHrwfyV9hZ&index=1&t=4s
Rogue Pit vs Plank - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBfvcncMTIM&ab_channel=VexKasrani
Playlist of all old matches I could find of myself (I didn't record and upload my own matches during the time - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjcLTP65Au-tISZyLumPzAvEHrwfyV9hZ

Lastly please comment below, send me a friend request here on Smashboards, follow my Twitch account and/or, probably the path of least resistance, join my Discord so we can set up some matches.
Twitch - www.twitch.tv/roguepit
Discord - https://discord.gg/CjCQtDrB5k

SeekingMyMain

Smash Rookie
Hello all. I'm looking for people who want to play/practice comp Smash on a casual level (I suck), maybe also chat and get to know eachother (English isn't my native language though). None of my friends really play Smash much and random online matchmaking is either me being stomped or just an absolute joke.

As you might've guessed from my username I still don't have a main so it might be fun to try out some new characters. I'm too scared to try new characters online against randoms lol. The characters I enjoy the most atm are Mewtwo, Ike, Cloud and Piranha Plant.

PM me if you're interested! :)

DokiDokiDyls

Smash Rookie
90's kid, usually a little baked. Decent player but still getting back into it. Looking for people to do arena's with.

Friend code is SW-1782-6149-1993

Xxiety

Smash Rookie
SW-4940-0513-8226, add me whenever, i main wolf and cloud as my secondary, region is virginia

Last edited:

DemoPugz

Smash Rookie
SW - 8031-2624-9819 Add whenever, do whatever, me monke, I play wolf but prefer playing the kongs

Hazmatt6

Smash Rookie
Hey!
I’m a Smash Bros Ultimate player who mains kirby and i want to actually practice my skills apart from playing with friends and family

My code is 1113-6159-9521 if you want to help me practice, i’m still generally new at this competitive scene so if there’s a tournament happening i would be more than happy to join, i just need a bit of help to understand it. That’s about it!

NyoominMystic

Smash Rookie
SW-8332-6230-5636

Zelda player from Texas! I think I'm pretty good at Ultimate, but I still want to improve and practice with others who feel the same. Hope to see you in the ring! :ness:

CTson

Smash Rookie
Free for all Arena, Open to all skill levels! Come have some fun

ID: 1H9Y1

Annielation

Smash Rookie
trying to improve, looking for someone to play with that can help push me and help me see where i can improve at 4729 5323 3991

Nema

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-5467-2124-2714
SW-5467-2124-2714
Add me and let’s have some matches!

D

Deleted member

SW-8415-3660-6031

I'm a casual player so don't expect anything huge from me. (Also I'm Mii Swordfighter, I just haven't unlocked the Fox Hat or Takamaru Outfit yet)

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom