• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Switch Friend Code Sharing and Matchmaking Thread

Zanar

Smash Rookie
NNID
AceOfZanarkand
Switch FC
2228-2513-7808
In search for some friendly competition or casual play? Can't say if I'm any good, but I tend to learn fast. I get on smash from time to time when I get in the mood. I currently main :ultwiifittrainer::ultrobinf: but it's not final since I rotate to others every so often. I just enjoy using them all for experimental research If anyone is looking for a sparring partner and wants to play here's my FC
SW: 2228-2513-7808

Loud_Static

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Loud_Static
3DS FC
2809-8744-3238
I’m tryna get some team battles going.
3 stock 5 min
Maybe some 300% 4 min stamina
No items
Final smash is debatable
Will be on all day until Ultimate Alliance 3 drops tonight

SW-3489-7563-6592

Last edited:

Mooxim

Smash Rookie
My friends and I used a play a game called Catch the Pichu where you'd have one player (Pichu) vs a team of three.

The Pichu would be considered to have won if they survived for 10 minutes and is encouraged to troll the Pichu hunters as hard as possible with the items they can grab.

It really only works on big maps like Temple.

I just came here to explain the rules for anyone who wanted to try it out in my Playground Arena.

Fate.Scythe

Smash Rookie
ALL FATE GAMING MEMBERS ARE ACTIVE WITHIN 30 DAYS
Many guilds flaunt their large numbers but are inactive & lack quality members!
Don't gamble on newly established communities with no track record!

Who We Are.

Fate Gaming is a casual PC and Switch gaming community, who are now an LLC, trademarked and Discord boosted! We are open to all who have a laid back attitude and who are here to have fun. There are no guild applications, minimum playtime requirements, prerequisites or officer hierarchy. We're run by the players, for the players. We play a variety of games, chances are if it has multiplayer we have someone who plays it!

Who We Are Looking To Recruit.

Our community is currently looking for laid back, mature individuals who are 18 years of age or older. We are mainly comprised of players from the US who all speak English and tend to to play in the evenings but we do accept players from all parts of the globe. We are not looking for players who desire hardcore game play, who are angered easily when they die, or who are looking to boss others around. Instead we value positive, upbeat, team orientated individuals.

If you are looking for a hardcore group of players this is not the organization for you.
No Tryouts Needed!
The great thing about our community is that there are no guild applications, try-outs, or background checks. You simply joining our community discord, being a positive and active member within 30 days (this means typing something or joining a channel) is all that we ask of you.

Now Supporting Our First Console!
While Fate Gaming will always at heart be a PC gaming community, we have expanded to the Nintendo Switch. Fate supports multiple games, so join us if you are looking for friends across all sponsored platforms!

How To Join Us.

Does Fate Gaming sound like a community you are interested in joining? If so check out our links below.

Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/mXgYf9y

Last edited:

Skratch

Smash Rookie
I used to play a lot of Melee back in the day. I recently bought a Switch and Ultimate so I can get back into Smash again. I’m looking for some friendly training.

Mr. Chav

Smash Rookie
Not new to this game, but have not really learned much since playing would like to get better if anyone can help out
SW-5469-5593-7978

Ramrod

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 2413 4575 6902
Hello, everybody! Been out of practice and wanting to get back into the swing of things. Open to casuals and regulars for training purposes!
SW-2413-4575-6902

MetaDork

Smash Rookie
SW-5609-8421-6407

And i main Mk And Trying to get Into elite Smash but im so close But nothing is Working

Rapidkirby3k

"Let's Go!"
NNID
Rapidkirby3k
Switch FC
0884-6756-7584
While I'm making my grand return to Smash once more, and the fact I don't have much friends who play this game as much, feel free to add my friend code by entering SW-0884-6756-7584.

Jassassino

Smash Apprentice
Tired of getting bodied at Weekly Tournaments and I need somebody to spar with.

Friend Code: 6322-8080-9537

Majestic Souls

Smash Rookie
Making it fast. Young Link main, trying to get better, help me get rid of my bad habits
Friend code: 6487 6329 4881

CompetentBow343

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 8141 6416 4817
I am an aspiring competitive player and I am in need of someone to practice with. When I go to locals, everyone miles ahead of me skills wise and getting hit by another Ganondorf f-smash in a laggy online match won't help matters. So if anyone is interested, add me as a friend. SW-8141-6416-4817. If you do choose to add me, please leave a comment with your switch name so I can keep everyone straight. Thanks :)

Gboy1226

Smash Rookie
I'm new to forum. i want to get better feel free to add me im always down to play just to get better SW-2812-3878-1496

UnskilledAngel

Smash Rookie
I don't really know how to do this but I'm open to play anytime. I'm usually lonely so if you would like to speak and play that's fine with me. My friend code is
8403-2394-2813
Hit me up on discord too
Unforgiving-Angel#3865

DiCE6

Smash Rookie
Any active SSB players in Japan or Okinawa?!
Long shot I know just wanted to try

Excellence

Smash Champion
Smashboard seems super dead compared to it's hayday back when Brawl was released and the late stages of Melee but I'm hoping that someone can point me to:

1. The place where people go now instead of Allisbrawl and Smashboards to find useful information on characters and opponents to play
2. Someone who would be willing to play dozens of friends and point out where I'm messing up.

As a reference, I used to be able to beat almost all of the pro brawl players back on Allisbrawl. It was over wifi so I am not talking about in a tournament setting but I am a player that has a very good concept of Smash and how to be another "player" rather than just there character. Currently getting 2 stocked by Lv9 CPU so I'm obviously making huge mistakes.

Help very much appreciated.

HybridXD

Banned via Warnings
Smashboard seems super dead compared to it's hayday back when Brawl was released and the late stages of Melee but I'm hoping that someone can point me to:

1. The place where people go now instead of Allisbrawl and Smashboards to find useful information on characters and opponents to play
2. Someone who would be willing to play dozens of friends and point out where I'm messing up.

As a reference, I used to be able to beat almost all of the pro brawl players back on Allisbrawl. It was over wifi so I am not talking about in a tournament setting but I am a player that has a very good concept of Smash and how to be another "player" rather than just there character. Currently getting 2 stocked by Lv9 CPU so I'm obviously making huge mistakes.

Help very much appreciated.
You should contact a mod for forum support.

FeelingDrowzy

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 4247 0006 8233
Might as well mention mine as well, I'm pretty much avaliable all day every weekend. I want to get better so if anyone wants to, that'll be great :D

Code: 4247-0006-8233

Last edited:

LuigiYoshi

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
Sw 6765 9425 2400
New to Smashboards, but not to Smash by any means!
Add me if you want: SW-6765-9425-2400
Main: Luigi
Secondaries: Yoshi, Banjo-Kazooie

Jassassino

Smash Apprentice
SW 6322 8080 9537

Really looking for some good Chrom and Dark Samus players ideally but anyone feel free to add me.

Earthboundfan1

Smash Rookie
My friend code is: SW-7074-3660-3044. I suck at online and want to practice for tournaments. I main ness. Please add or message me if you want to play against me.

JigPuff44

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-3928-5466-6776
My friend code is SW-3928-5466-6776. i wanna play with more people, practice and get better at ssbu so if you wanna play some rounds sometime just add me or send me a message.

DerpyDoo

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-76004582-8325
Yo yo! Looking to get some practice in, I'm still new to SSBU and would love to find a training partner or some friends to play tournaments with! I main Pichu but I also enjoy playing Pikachu, Lucario, issabelle and Inkling. Recently got Joker so I'm gonna be trying him out too.

Add me: SW-76004582-8325

Last edited:

Mr. E 5000

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-510706483022
Hi guys my brother thinks he is the best so i need someone to beat him in a match
He uses :ultlittlemac::ultfalcon::ultganondorf:
SW-510706483022

Top Bottom