• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWFL location, any locals /scenes?

Isxxcmir

Smash Rookie
Hello there! I have been into smash since the day it came out and been watching tournaments and etc. I live in Naples fl. (SWFL), and I have never been into a tournament or any scene. I thought there isn’t anything here since it’s a small city / town. I was wondering if there’s anyone that lives around the area that would know locations? Either way I’m looking for anyone that has the same interests since my local friends aren’t into video games (LOL)! It would be nice and cool to have people that have the same interests. I want to be more involved with the competitive scene. Especially since smash ultimate is literally around the corner. Thank you guys!

slumpg0d TL

Smash Rookie
Whats up man im down in winter haven if you ever wanna hit a day and grind some smash singles

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
I'm from Orlando but regularly visit Naples to see my family. I lived there during Brawl era and the scene was largely dead...is that still the case with Ultimate's release?

Top Bottom