• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF Presents: Smash News!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Smash World Forums is proud to present our newest feature: Smash News.

Want to stay in the know regarding the largest Smash Bros. community? Don't have time to navigate your way through the hundreds of threads offered? No sweat.

Stay updated on a day-to-day basis with anything and everything smash related. Be on the lookout for special articles related to upcoming tournaments and events, player interviews, new metagame discoveries or discussions, videos, and much more. And if you have an interesting article idea that you would like featured let us know!

Follow this link to reach the main page for more information: http://www.smashboards.com/misc.php?do=news.

Who is the team that's going to be writing all of these articles?

Also, yeeeeeees! <3

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
The "Content Contributors" usergroup will be used for the Smash News team. I just purged it and Omni will be in charge of applicants/etc...

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Very nice. Progress is good!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
One does not simply.
Apply for content contributors.

Details of that have not been disclosed. They will be made known when things are complete on our end.

Great idea =]
Suggestion, make it frontpage though. That will increase exposure 10000x
I wish. Unfortunately, I do not think we are capable of doing so at the moment. We'll see how things progress as time goes by.

D

Deleted member

Good to see something like this in the works. I look forward to seeing the results and possibly helping out if I can.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
whats the point of having a site announcements tab AND a smash news tab up top? seems kind of redundant >.>

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Smash News will eventually be more than site announcements. :)

Top Bottom