• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe SWF Mario Kart Events Thread [Definite Return for Mario Kart 8 :)]

BSP

Smash Legend
If we're going for this Sunday, we're going to need sign ups fast

Sign me up whatever we re doing

:phone:

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Whoa whoa, hold on. I think we should take a break for tournies for now since finals are coming up (at least for me, not sure if others have :p) and so is E3. People (including me :p) will most likely be busy for the next 2-3 weeks with schoolwork and wanting to watch E3.

This is just my opinion, I'm not saying this just so I'm the only person who doesn't miss this.

BSP

Smash Legend
We seem to be having trouble with establishing dates now.

With summer, I'm ok for literally anything.

Napos

Smash Ace
I want to get in a bracket jacket.

Also can any of ya'll pull off that ridiculous short cut in Mushroom Gorge?

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Let's just do something :O
Gatlin host something, anything >_>

@Napos the ultra shortcut?

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
It's gonna be next Sunday, so I mean there is still time to make sign ups. I'll make them as soon as I know for sure which idea the majority of people would rather do, since there's like a split opinion going on with this 2-person team KO idea.

Generally though, I have an idea of who's going to be able to participate from reading posts already, so some people have technically already signed up, and just aren't written down yet.

Napos

Smash Ace
Let's just do something :O
Gatlin host something, anything >_>

@Napos the ultra shortcut?
The shortcut at the beginning. Mushroom to the large mushroom( driving backwards) climbing up that huge mountain.

BSP

Smash Legend
I haven't tried that one, but that basically breaks Mushroom Gorge >_>

At least it is somewhat difficult

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
I can host!!! No seriously, I can. :) Now before we get crazy and ****, this is for the war tourney, right? I would really appreciate if someone would re-explain the War rules to me, cuz I have not done a war in a long time lol I'd be very thankful, after that, I will get all the rules up.

I figured we first have everyone sign-up, and then people pick out who they want on their teams and such. Agreed?
1. SuperMetroid44
2. Brickb[]x
3. EvilLuigi
4. Aria
5. Airgemini
6. BSP
7. Camerino1
8. Gatlin

-Final-

Aria♪
I can host!!! No seriously, I can. :) Now before we get crazy and ****, this is for the war tourney, right? I would really appreciate if someone would re-explain the War rules to me, cuz I have not done a war in a long time lol I'd be very thankful, after that, I will get all the rules up.

I figured we first have everyone sign-up, and then people pick out who they want on their teams and such. Agreed?
1. SuperMetroid44
A war is just a 6v6 (or 5v5, 4v4, etc.) competition between teams (usually done between different clans) for a set number of cups. It is somewhat like a team vs. race, except you don't have immunity from your other teammates items. The results would be determined by adding up the scores of all of the teammates for all the races. (In other words, it isn't an individual competition.)

Most of the general rules would probably be the same as a regular tourney. (All characters/karts allowed, obvious ultra shortcuts banned, etc.)

I'm pretty sure I'll be able to make it, so go ahead and sign me up.

:quill:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Ill sign up if its not this weekend, but put me on as more of a backup cuz im not sure if my Wii will be working correctly for that yet.

camerino1

Smash Lord
Hmm... this sunday? If so, I will join. Next sunday though I believe is the sunday before my chemistry exam, and I need to study for that. So yeah, I'll join up Peachy :)

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
RULES:
-Work with your team to win
-Make sure you put on your Team's tag (we'll decide team names later).
-Free Character Choice
-Free Course Choice
-No Repeat Course picks
-No use of Ultra Shortcuts (penalty if you do)

SIGN-UPS
1. SuperMetroid44
2. Brickb[]x
3. EvilLuigi
4. Aria
5. Airgemini
6. BSP
7. Camerino1
8. Gatlin

TEAMS
1. SuperMetroid44

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
So how do we wanna pick teams?

Have 2 captians and have them pick the team name+add members 1 by 1?

BSP

Smash Legend
Define Ultra shortcut. Would those be the ones that basically manipulate the lap counter?

-Final-

Aria♪
Basically the Mushroom Gorge, Coconut Mall, Mario Circuit, and Grumble Volcano ones.

Though I'd be really freakin impressed if you managed to pull of one of the first three in an online race

:quill:

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
So i went to a flea market today.......... and i bought Mario Kart Wii for $25.

All of you are gonna get the bizzness now.............

Top Bottom