• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe SWF Mario Kart Events Thread [Definite Return for Mario Kart 8 :)]

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
The first time it happened I couldn't concentrate at all. I practically was crying because of the DCS and dark boo. The mic made me loose it xD

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
Holy ****, guys. I'm too lazy to see if I'm late to the party, but they're patching MK7 for shortcut exploits. :D

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
^ugh yah it's pretty obv.
HQ makes every other character look like Ganondorf compared to MK.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I hate it when people are being sarcastic without any warning. If anything, Metal Mario should be the overpowered one, since his karts have a smaller body frame than the other Heavy class characters; this makes him a smaller target to hit.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
If I was being sarcastic I wouldn't have banned HQ.
She is stupid, she is broken and completely worthy of ban.
Most people here agree.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Actually, if Honey Queen's banned, you may as well ban all other heavyweights, seeing as they all have the same stats. All that separates them would be appearance. Someone who's beast with Meta Mario can perform just as well with Bowser, Honey Queen and Wario.

I guess that's what upsets me a little about MK7; all characters in the same weight class are exactly identical. My main is Daisy, but I can do just as well with Peach and Yoshi. Oh well.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
I'm be 100% truthful right now.
I banned HQ because I hate her and she is stupid.
No need to discuss this :rolleyes:

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I'm be 100% truthful right now.
I banned HQ because I hate her and she is stupid.
No need to discuss this :rolleyes:
I can't argue with that, since I hate her (voice) too. Her ban has no effect on me. Although, admittedly, I would've wanted male Miis banned, since they're voices are either just as annoying, or even more so annoying that HQ.

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
Anyone that plays a newly added character is a giant *******. This was already established in the first week of MK7's release. We should just go back to playing Mario Kart W- oh wait we have.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
It's still pretty strange to ban a character that I rarely ever see on Wi-Fi. I see way more Metal Marios than Queen Bees after all.

On the other hand, Oasis would be rather upset if Metal Mario is the one who got banned.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
You dont see HQ online cuz theres a soft ban.
There is one Queen Bee user that you don't want to run into though. This Queen Bee user is named Iwata, and I've ran into him while doing some races in the Real(life) Karts community. He's literally unbeatable, as he always finishes first, regardless of the competition; he manages to pull off shortcuts with a single Mushroom that I can't pull off without any Triple Mushrooms or Gold Mushrooms. And yes, this is a Japanese player that I'm talking about.

Simply put, don't talk about banning Queen Bee in front of that guy.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Reading this just makes me strongly believe that Japanese players made olimar go up 6 spots even more.

Making Honey queen the :olimar: of MK7.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
So is that a yay or nay to friendlies tonight?
I'm game, provided I get the proper friend codes and community room code. If it's the community room that's posted in the OP, then yeah, sure.

EDIT: If it's MK Wii you're talking about, then I dunno if I'll be in the mood for that.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I took off this day to find out people aren't in the mood for MKWii? -_- f7u12
I don't like MK7 as much; I haven't played that game in weeks.

I'll be on MKW in about an hour and a half, though. (3:30pm PDT, 4:30pm MDT, 5:30pm CDT, 6:30pm EDT)

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Nowadays, I've been spending less time in Worldwide, and more time attending the Real(life) Karts community. So far, my point amounts for that community have been high enough to get me into the top 7, but obviously, that's nothing to write home about.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Nowadays, I've been spending less time in Worldwide, and more time attending the Real(life) Karts community. So far, my point amounts for that community have been high enough to get me into the top 7, but obviously, that's nothing to write home about.
I spent a lot of time in the Real(life) Karts room myself, but then shifted to Wordwide play, so that I can get the 10,000 VR needed to unlock the Gold Standard, which I eventually did. I might return to the Real(life) Karts room again soon enough.

Top Bottom