• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWEET VII: Return of Teczero Results [3/17/12 - Ann Arbor, MI]

BloodyJoker

Smash Apprentice
awege

Melee Singles
1: Teczero :sheikmelee: :marthmelee: :foxmelee: :pichumelee: :mewtwomelee: :grimer: - God damn man! Thanks for trollin in teams and denying Moose and me 2nd haha. Good **** playing with you as always though. Lemme know when you're back and I'll host another smashfest in your honor. Also, get your *** on League. All the cool smashers play it!
2: Abu :jigglypuffmelee: **** puff <.<
3: VaNz :peachmelee: :foxmelee: :falcomelee: :younglinkmelee: :kirbymelee: :nessmelee: - That nasty *** Zelda man. That...nasty...zelda...
4: HIV+ :falcomelee: - I hate you but you're good so I guess it's just ok
5: Moose :falcomelee: - Yo we actually did pretty well together in teams. Got over the old curse of teaming together. Give it another go sometime?
5: Juggleguy :falconmelee: :mariomelee: - lol....you actually put that mario head behind your name huh. maybe you should add pichu behind mine. xD. BUT, credit where it's due, GREAT **** beating Duck! Proud!
7: Duck :samusmelee: - yooooooooo. i know you're salty but we still love you James.
7: Dope :falcomelee: :foxmelee: - Great playing with you. I want a rematch on Cruise and Floats. I will beat the legendary Dope on Cruise! that's a promise
9: Dre :pikachumelee: :marthmelee: - Where's the G&W man! It's too good to no-show in a tourney
9: Kalamazhu :peachmelee: - lol. 9th
9: BloodyJoker :foxmelee: :pichumelee: - now fixed with Pichu ^^
13: Dempt :falcomelee: :marthmelee: - good playing with you man. great superwavedashing skills. respect!
13: Solo :zeldamelee: - play zelda but keep that fox ready for tourneys. you're great with both
13: roki :foxmelee: - shame i didnt get to play you in tourney. let me know when you have our recording from rob's posted somewhere that i can download. thanks. great job with the streaming too. made this tourney way hype.
13: Chad :foxmelee: - needs less rage. people will always **** up tech skill. no reason to get mad about it
17: Aceplayer :drmario: - you're lucky you didnt run into my zelda! that would have been like...(was gonna try to think of some league reference but im just too tired, check back later)
17: Dante :luigimelee: - yo, you got a good dante and a ****ing badass Nemesis! show me your ways next time we play umvc3! gotta learn that ****!
17: Jungle :foxmelee: :peachmelee: :grimer: - lol...amsa tech too good? im also highly disappointed in you for coming 6th in pools. wtf man. just wtf

Great tourney overall! Good **** Juggleguy

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
1: Teczero :sheikmelee: :marthmelee: :foxmelee: :pichumelee: :mewtwomelee: :grimer: It was really fun hanging out over the last week and a half. Glad I got to play you in tourney, I was gaining confidence from my first combo but then you straight up destroyed me for the rest of the set lol.
2: Abu :jigglypuffmelee: I think people would like you more if you stopped taking player rankings and friendly results so seriously. Good stuff at this tourney though for sure.
3: VaNz :peachmelee: :foxmelee: :falcomelee: :younglinkmelee: :kirbymelee: :nessmelee: Thanks for coming, our pools set was a 9 out of 10 on the jank meter. Hope to get a real set vs you at future tourneys here or in OH/PA.
4: HIV+ :falcomelee: I'm kinda salty, but I didn't deserve to win after dropping so many opportunities. GGs, and thanks for teaming, I'll work on not being so bad at teams.
5: Moose :falcomelee: GGs in teams, you know my bad habits too well. We need to play more so I don't lose to super scrubs like James f'in Young.
5: Juggleguy :falconmelee: :mariomelee: is going all Mario at the next tourney, yup.
7: Duck :samusmelee: GGs in bracket, I finally put together a solid set vs you. You'll get me next time. Beware of my pocket Mario though.
7: Dope :falcomelee: :foxmelee: Always a blast to play you in friendlies, I have no idea how you come up with some of the tricks you do. Keep bringing back the old school magic.
9: Dre :pikachumelee: :marthmelee: GGs in friendlies, your Falco is tougher than I thought, might have to use my chain-grab-happy Ganon on it from now on, lol.
9: Kalamazhu :peachmelee: GGs in teams, I'm still trying to figure out how to deal with double floaties. Might have to bring out the Mario next time.
9: Butch G :peachmelee: GGs in bracket, you got a lot better man. Keep it up, and let us know if you want in on Smashfests anytime, I haven't seen you at too many of those.
9: BloodyJoker :foxmelee: GGs in pools, get bodied by Mario son. Also: more Smash, less League
13: Dempt :falcomelee: :marthmelee: Thanks for coming, you always bring a ton of energy to these tourneys, much appreciated. I don't know how you manage to pull off all those sick combos against me and still lose in friendlies, you should be wrecking me haha.
13: Solo :zeldamelee: Thanks for bringing the setups, much appreciated. Also, I'm gonna hit up more East MI Smashfests so I can come up with more ideas for Warlock Don memes.
13: roki :foxmelee: Thanks for taking care of the stream, the design and everything looked really good, especially for its MI tourney debut.
13: Chad :foxmelee: Thanks for bringing the webcam and doing commentary. It's a goal of mine to be able to do commentary with the legendary grimey kd in the future.
17: Rh1thmz :falcomelee: GGs in friendlies, you'll be climbing up the ranks in no time. Minimizing tech skill mistakes > learning shield pressure tactics. Keep it up.
17: Aceplayer
GGs in our MM, it looks like there is a new Mario Bro king of Ann Arbor. I'll allow a salty runback at the next Smashfest.
17: Dante :luigimelee: GGs in pools and thanks for coming with Dope. Always great to see old school faces in attendance, wish we could have played more.
17: Jungle :foxmelee: :peachmelee: :grimer: GGs in pools, I guess my Mario can't handle you lol. Thanks for the support too, I didn't feel great about the tourney but I guess it says something about how healthy MI Melee is when we feel disappointed about a 30-person turnout, lol.
17: Sex Panther
GGs in pools, I had a lot of trouble edgeguarding you with Mario, nice mix ups.
17: apasher :foxmelee: Luke vs apasher: the myth, the legend, the battle for hidden boss of MI. Next time I'll make sure he stays for the exhibition match!
17: General Heinz :falconmelee: Surprised we didn't play any friendlies at this. Keep up that Falcon, we need more people playing him.
17: ZeldaMaster :falconmelee: GGs in pools, glad I got to play you. Next time we'll get apasher to watch for some interesting backseat Smashing, lol.
25: Artificial Flavor :luigimelee: Didn't get to play, but thanks for coming and keep up that Luigi.
25: Samba :falconmelee: GGs in bracket, it's a learning experience at your first tourney, just stay humble and keep working at it.
25: WH0RESBANE
I think the 17th place curse could only be broken by the grimiest act of them all: Jungle's Peach counterpick. Get ripped.
25: Cai :marthmelee: GGs at the Smashfest last week, your Marth is getting better. Hope to play you at the game room some more.
25: LSD :foxmelee: Didn't get to play, but thanks for coming and hope to see you at future tourneys.

Dre the Ace

Smash Ace
1: Teczero - Good stuff winning the tournament, I didn't get to play you at all but it was fun playing you in the WB smashfest.
2: Abu - I blame myself for your placement. Good stuff though, no one saw it coming.
3: VaNz - Dat Peach, I still have trouble with this matchup. Next time we're at the same tournament I'm gonna want to run some friendlies.
4: HIV+ - You're bad noob...good games in pools, I don't like I had to resort to a bad character to take a game off you.
5: Moose - Good games in pools, we should run some friendlies sometime.
5: Juggleguy - Good games in friendlies, and don't be so discouraged about the turnout. The tournament was still fun, and I kinda liked the relaxed feel it had compared to SWEET 6. And yo...not Ganon lol.
9: BloodyJoker - This kid...I heard he's got a Pichu.
13: Dempt - Lol at the Bowser dittos. Good games in bracket and fun friendlies afterwards. You're a cool dude to chill with.
13: Solo - Always cool driving you lol. And dat Ganon Zelda team...
13: roki - 3v1 all day baby lol. Let's play some friendlies next time.
13: Chad - Lol, fun teams friendlies afterwards. We should get some friendlies in next time.
17: Rh1thmz - Good games in pools and bracket, just keep working at what I told you and you'll be better in no time.
17: Aceplayer - Good games in pools, I can't seem to beat your Doc with my Pikachu.
17: Dante - Good games in pools, always good seeing old friends again. Also seeing you **** in UMvC3 was sweet.
17: Jungle - Bad game is bad, let's play marvel. If only there was a "Hulk" in smash lol. Also...my FIREBRAND come back lol.
25: Samba - Good games in pools, keep working on everything, playing everyone, and go to smashfests. You'll get better soon enough.

Vaccine

Smash Journeyman
tec0: thanks for the friendlies i learned a lot just from playing against u. i look forward to the next return of tec0.

abu: gonna get u next time!

vanz: your peach is still pretty sick(imo) even tho it may not be a sharp as it use to be.

moose: your mind games r too good.

juggleguy: ill pay more attention next time and ill register sooner. sorry about that. yooo dont worry i avenged your mario with my sheik shortly after richard told me what happend. good **** beating duck.

duck: i hope u got the sheik practice u wanted cause your going to need it next time we meet in bracket.

dope: your falco has the most ridiculous mind games ive ever seen and they were all super effective lol! u had me scared for most of our set. ggs i look forward to some more friendlies at the next tournament.

dre: ggs Brrooo! not gonna lie i was a little worried after game 2. yo u should have hung out with us yesterday we played mario party and ****. richard is by far the luckiest person alive[he didnt do **** and he got a bunch of stars(lil hacker *****)] and julian is the unluckiest person alive(got ***** by bowser! and got his **** stolen by richard) and i just got mad skills(MLG mario party champion in 98 son).

kalamazhu: ggs kalamazhu. hit me up next time your in wb and we'll play some SMASH!

butch g: keep working at it u'll get there. ggs.

bloodyjoker: stop gimping me u *******!

dempt: alright first of all your samus is way more technical than ducks!!! your just a technical guy and mad cool guy. good **** talking rob into going to steak and shake. we'll definitely sit down and play a **** load of falco dittos one of these days. its always great meeting a h2 vet. i never did ask u want your favorite super bounce is lol?

solo: way to Hot Pocket that game off moose! we're gonna have to get u some good fox practice so u can boss it up and finish the job next time.

roki: when r u going to try to win lol?.. come on man we all know u can do better! its like twista always says "just back air!"

chad: the key to beating richard is just not going by the ledge. if he cant gimp u u'll **** him. he has no on stage game. also i think your good at the falco mu(random).

rh1thmz: your getting a lot better. i look forward to some epic falco dittos in the future.

aceplayer: i think we both deserve the little falcon icon by our names lol.

jungle: thanks for being there to cheer me up lmao.

apasher: im glad u liked my commentary! u gotta convince your parents to let u out of the house so u can play smash.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Shoutouts

1: Teczero Green Fox with red boots - Good job for kicking all the nekos

2: Abu - Good games dude, I feel like after a while the momentum shifted really heavily in my favor and it helped me out. Really surprised you came outta no where. And I don't stop infracting =3

3: VaNz - Dude, it was great seeing you again. Teaming with you reminded me of the w2z days where we would just have a blast doing all the crazy ****. I'm really glad you made it out and got to chill. Tell me when you make it to NY, gotta get on that sushi =3

4: HIV+ - Glad I was able to help you out :). I had mad fun playing you at Richard's and this tourney. I didn't even know how good you were, caught me off guard hope to see you improve.

5: Moose - Always fun to talk to you mark lmao. That haircut though, iunno **** scared me. Fun playing you though, you got trickier :<. Good thing sheik doesn't care sometimes =3

5: Juggleguy - Good games dude, not gonna lie you were a scary semis match since I wasn't sure I could catch on to the tricks. Your falcon got some crazy movement. I think if you went for less grabs you coulda got me. Aside from smash stuff, it was awesome hanging out with you and thanks for housing me and driving me to the airport so early.

7: Duck - Good seeing you again James, had fun with all those games and shouting how Jungle gets blown up by super armor in marvel. Gotta play again sometime.

7: Dope - lol the craziest guy LOL thanks for chillin with us you're too random and funny haha.

9: Dre - When did you play pikachu lmao. It was fun playing you man we should play more next time.

9: Kalamazhu - Good games in bracket.

9: BloodyJoker - xD didn't mean to I swear =3. And I"ll definitely let you know. We should also be bad at marvel together at one point.

13: Dempt - Dude, it was awesome meeting/playing/chilling with you. You're definitely a cool dude and we need to play again sometime. Don't listen to Jaden, he plays way gayer than me :<

13: roki - Good games in pools and friendlies fun playing you man.

13: Chad - Good games in bracket and hanging out with us at steak and shake. It was fun talking to you, hopefully we can play later too.

17: apasher - I hope I was able to help :), if you want you're always welcome to ask any questions for advice and whatnot, I'd love to help out. Good games though.

And, Jungle - Thanks for lettin me over like you do all the time LOL. Spring Break week was absolutely hilarious and fun. We definitely played a lot more cardboard than I expected. So yea, thanks for just being the best neko. Hopefully we can do better at regionals next time though =3

And maybe I can play marvel the next time we chill. Maybe, remind me not to be lazy.

Everyone else I didn't get to, sorry I have miserable short term memory :(. Good games to everyone though.

Edit: OH wait, Juggle whats with that grimer next to my name but NOT next to Vanz's. On that MW bias imo

And I played Pikachu too =3

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Dempt - GGs u seem like a nice guy and ur marth is solid. thanks for coming to this and bringing vanz
Thanks man, and not a problem. Next time though, we're not going to let a Puff slide by a Marth :p
Dempt - Let's play next time, I only played you in teams at Sweet 6
For sure man. Me and Carroll were way off that day, so we left a bad impression ;P But I'll definitely find you next time and we'll sit down and Smash.
13: Dempt :falcomelee: :marthmelee: - good playing with you man. great superwavedashing skills. respect!
Haha thanks man. I don't even remember that game I guess >_< but the props are appreciated :)
13: Dempt :falcomelee: :marthmelee: Thanks for coming, you always bring a ton of energy to these tourneys, much appreciated. I don't know how you manage to pull off all those sick combos against me and still lose in friendlies, you should be wrecking me haha.
Dude, you know I wouldn't bring that hype if I didn't have good reason for it. But in friendlies I just want to do cool combos and not care about winning so much. I'm just glad I get to play you :)
13: Dempt - Lol at the Bowser dittos. Good games in bracket and fun friendlies afterwards. You're a cool dude to chill with.
Thanks bro :) I'm telling you though, right now, the Bowser Ditto MM is ON the next time I see you lol
dempt: alright first of all your samus is way more technical than ducks!!! your just a technical guy and mad cool guy. good **** talking rob into going to steak and shake. we'll definitely sit down and play a **** load of falco dittos one of these days. its always great meeting a h2 vet. i never did ask u want your favorite super bounce is lol?
Hahaha dude she's fun as hell to do that with. If Duck did it then he'd raaaaape, and I seriously can't wait to play those Falco dittos <3 But my favorite superbounce would probably have to be either the crane jump on Headlong (the besssttt place to sb) or the Monster Palm on headlong (it's like 4 linked sb's into the very last one which sends you to the tallest building in the map, which is in the corner over by the warthogs and the ferris wheel)
Dempt - Dude, it was awesome meeting/playing/chilling with you. You're definitely a cool dude and we need to play again sometime. Don't listen to Jaden, he plays way gayer than me :<
I actually lol'd irl when I read the Jaden bit hahaha but we're going to sit down, and you're going to **** me with Marth in Marth dittos and I'm going to love every last second of it :)

Prince_Abu

Smash Lord

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Abu - Look at you. Good stuff
VaNz - Good to see you again man! Thanks for drivin all the way up!
HIV+ - I'm glad that I can cheer you up with how bad I am lmao
Moose - you're sooooo good
Juggleguy - yo don't lose to me after i lose to richard :[ haha fun stuff though.
Duck - Sooo much salt here. Stay free James :3
Dope - Good stuff in teams man, fun talking to ya on the way back
Dre - yup, stickin to marvel.
Kalamazhu - lol
BloodyJoker - free. that god damn tech.
Dempt - yo good set in bracket. thanks for the words of encouragement :)
Solo - sloppiest set ever. haha always fun hanging out and talking
roki - good stuff on the stream man, fun talkin with ya and stuff
Chad - one day we will play a real game chad, one day.
Aceplayer - Nice to see you back Chris, stop playing league so much and come out every once in a while. Think we could do better in teams now that we know what it's like lol
Dante - Good stuff in pools, even better stuff in marvel! that morrigan combo still has me thinkin haha
Sex Panther - yo sorry for the bad set in pools, was kinda feelin mreh. Will give you a better set at the next one
apasher - good to see you again dude, you've gotten way better.
General Heinz - Glad you could make it out Elliot
ZeldaMaster - GG in pools, got me game 2 haha, I was scared
25: WH0RESBANE
- yoooooooooo. grimiest set ever. mah bad

Tecotacos - What a fun and absolutely unproductive week. We did pretty much everything BUT play melee. Glad you had a good time and you're always welcome back. Next time you'll understand your deck so you don't do bakas bad against Dino Rabbit :p

Rh1thmz

Smash Journeyman
Time for some K-zoo shoutouts from Rh1thmz. It was too bad that the Gentleman's Club couldn't be there in full force; Brayden, Blake, and Aidan weren't able to make it, haha. Still, though, me (Josh), Elliot, Tyler, and Jamie were able to make it out, and we had a great time. Shoutouts to everyone who went for coming and holding off St. Patty's day festivities for after the tourney (well, in some cases, haha), and shoutouts to the Gentleman's Club for being awesome, as always. Now, for the specific shoutouts:

1: Teczero :grimer: - You and VaNz, both, are just too good. People as **** at smash as you guys can make me so super salty, haha. Completely wrecked me and Elliot in teams. Hopefully, someday in the future, I'll be able to provide you guys with a good match.
2: Abu :jigglypuffmelee: - Good **** in pools; you caught me off guard with how good proved to be capable of playing, especially in our first pools match and in the bracket results. Grats to you on the tourney placement.
3: VaNz :peachmelee: - See Teczero ^ /salty /*****
4: HIV+ :falcomelee: - Good games in pools. I feel like I'm finally providing a somewhat decent fight against you and not just getting *****, haha. I'll have to keep working on my Falco. Watch out at future tourneys!
5: Moose :falcomelee: - ***** me again in pools. Your Falco is damn good.
5: Juggleguy :falconmelee: - Thanks for doing so many friendlies with me. I learned a lot from them, as always.
9: Dre :pikachumelee: - Good games in pools and in brackets! I feel like I've come a long way since BAMF 3; you may not remember, but that was my first tourney, you were in my pool there, and you beat the living piss out of my Falco, haha. It's great to finally be able to provide a good set. I'll have to win next time!
9: Kalamazhu :peachmelee: - ***** me in winner's bracket, haha. Your spacing is just too good. I'll have to get more Peach practice for next time, for sure.
17: Rh1thmz :falcomelee: - Stop being so salty about doubles and lighten up on yourself. Oh, and Falco da bess.
17: Aceplayer :drmario: - Man, wasn't ready for your Doc. Great pill placements on Yoshi's; I was fumin'. Super salty. Rematch next time I see you!
17: Sex Panther :drmario: - Good **** on beating Jungle, Tyler, even if he could've played better. Your Doc is pretty legit.
17: General Heinz :falconmelee: - Dammit, Elliot, your Falcon makes me super mad sometimes, haha. We gotta keep training for SWEET VIII! Oh, and start moonwalking on purpose, haha. Good **** against Roller.
25: Artificial Flavor :luigimelee: - Good games in brackets, Jamie. I really have to focus against your weegee. I see you doing crazy **** with the man in green, dude. We just gotta keep training.
25: Samba :marthmelee: :pikachumelee: - GG's in pools, dude. It's always good to see a new face. You stood out to me from the standard first-time attendee. Keep coming and improving! We can always use more smashers.

Shoutouts to Roller, as well, for the :icsmelee: practice. I feel that I have a much better grasp on that matchup now. I'll just have to beat you when you're sober next time :awesome:

Good stuff, guys! I'll try to make it to the next tourney in a week or two here if I can, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it work. Either way, I'm hype for SWEET VIII!

slayertokey

Smash Journeyman
inactive shoutouts:

abu: if i ever play again remind me to arm wrestle u before our match so i can claim advantage.
hifreefreesitive: win more
rob: obligatory well run tourney comment (possibly meme status)
dre: sexy
solo: zelda
willjew: win next time

i haven't watched any videos, i'm just bored.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Do we have to go over this again?

Moose = Falco main from Michigan
MooseEatsBear = Falco main from Maryland
GoadMoose = Brawl player from Ohio

Duck = Samus main from Michigan
DuckPimp = Falcon main from Virginia
Perfect Duck = TO in Kansas

Top Bottom