• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWEET V: Clash of the Legends Results [1/21/12 - Ann Arbor, MI]

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Wasn't happy with how I started out in pools without a warmup, but I was really happy with the end result of my play at the end of the night. :]

1: Moose ($125) - gratz!
4: SilentSwag ($25) - Must learn this matchup. Good ****. X.X
5: Slayertokey - Good to see you again. Nice placing!
7: Juggleguy - I know this matchup more than anything, but I choked hard. Gah. Good stuff once again. :)
7: Lain - Nice set in bracket and nice playing Brawl again. T'was fun.
9: 1der - Thanks for the MM. You're still the better Fox. :p
9: HIV+ - Nice seeing 'ya again!
13: Butch G - Nice Peach! Another matchup I need to learn.
17: Roller -You've really got that IC chaingrab down and have become a MUCH better player since that last mm we had!
17: Chad - One of my favorite sets of the night. :] Was a close one, but you're still a little better.
17: machinegungeek
17: RyeJew - We need to play next time.
17: Roki - We meet again in pools! Always stick to your main. Good set.
25: DarkLouis - Scrub. Get ***** by Cougarville.
25: Gio - Scary MK you got there dude!
33: Braiden - Sick Marth. You really had me scared during match 2!
33: Q - Tech chasing like a frickin' pro tonight. Don't get discouraged, Sheik's a ****ty mu for 'ya. You just gotta learn it.
49: JB - (I think it was you I played. lul) Good stuff in pools. Stick with it. Melee is a very deep game to learn, but it's a fun journey.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Good stuff Pittsburgh! We should train together some more, improve those rankings even more =D

Didn't know these got so big...WV would definitely be interested in making it to these in the future. We could bus up to Pittsburgh pretty easily, but we'd need a ride from there. Any chance we could make the trip up with you guys, Carroll? Gas would be especially cheap then haha =D
Yeah dude. We only had 3 in our car so you and Krox could have deff came.
And it would help soooo much since I pay for 90% of the gas.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
1: Moose ($125) :falcomelee: - Alright so you're pretty good :p. Good stuff Mark
2: Duck ($62) :samusmelee: - Thanks for doin impromptu teams/carrying me throughout :3. Good stuff on second
3: Kalamazhu ($37) :peachmelee: - yo get ****ed up kzhu
4: SilentSwag ($25) :sheikmelee: - dat swag. sad ending to your match with kzhu :[
5: Slayertokey :marthmelee: :foxmelee: - jank *** fox. good stuff
5: Taki :foxmelee: - i dont think ive played you once since you've come to MI :/
7: Juggleguy
- Fun friendlies Rob. Good tournament, we did everythign so well this time haha. 52 people with a 48 man bracket in like 8 hours. Good **** Rob.
7: Lain :falcomelee: - Thanks for the help before my matches :3
9: 1der :foxmelee: - Didn't get to play you but always nice ot see you
9: DJNicholasRAGE (Carroll) :marthmelee: :foxmelee: - Thanks for drivin all the way out again :3. And for ****in me up in that one friendly
9: HIV+ :falcomelee: - yeah we should play
9: Kinglit :falcomelee: - I'll get you next time >:[ close set, good stuff.
13: Dre :pikachumelee: - yo that pika. Good stuff Dre.
13: Butch G :peachmelee: - Peach is lookin nice. GG in teams.
13: Love :marthmelee: - didnt get to play, but thanks for comin out.
13: DtJ Jungle :foxmelee: - lol.
17: BloodyJoker - $50 Marvel MM?
17: Roller - Yo them IC's. Good stuff Roller
17: Chad - Yeah I was pretty tired at the end fo the day. One day we'll play for sure though.
17: Eywa - Thanks for comin out, hope you had fun :3
17: Blake - Haven't played you in a bit, thanks for comin back out to AA
17: machinegungeek - didn't get to play etiher, but thanks for comin out
17: RyeJew - I would be salty to if I were you. GOod stuff, hopefully you'll get the runback soon.
17: Roki - Free. Free as hell fox.
25: Mista Sprinkles - That Doc, thanks for makin it out
25: General Heinz - Yo, good stuff. You're getting alot better really quickly. Glad to see there's some drive to do well in EL.
25: DarkLouis - Thanks for makin the drive from Toledo.
25: Amac - Thanks for comin, hope you had fun
25: Citizen Snips - Them old school players just show up out of nowhere. Thanks for comin out dude
25: Driles - Also saw alot of improvement from you, you're getting alot better. Keep it up, we'll play sometime soon for sure.
25: Russ - Yo, have we played before? I didn't realize it but I think we have. GG in bracket.
25: Gio - Free.
33: FTW? - Good stuff in pools, I'll be ready for you next time
33: Artificial Flavor - Nice Luigi man, keep it up
33: LOE1 - I was legit scared for a bit during game 1. Ganon's scary. Getting alot better though
33: Rh1thms - Didn't get alot of friendlies, but you're improving. keep at it
33: Sex Panther - yo that doc. I was so scared I was gonna lose that set. But sheik's dumb :[
33: Q - Nice falcon, good job bodying me in pools haha.

Too all our new guys, Thanks for comin out, hope you had a good time.

Dre the Ace

Smash Ace
Look who I spotted in this thread like...7 hours ago:

Also, didn't Kzhu 4 stock HIV+? I thought we started our crew match like any other match.

King5280

Smash Journeyman
1: Moose- good **** on winning. your good as hell.
2: Duck-ggs in pools. dat samus is too good.
3: Kalamazhu-good seeing you again. thanks for the bair advice after my set with hiv!!
7: Juggleguy-top tier TO. didnt get to play you again hopefully at sweet VI
9: 1der-had fun playing in pools and friendlies. i liked your mario haha.
9: HIV+ -gg's. beast falco.
13: DtJ Jungle-good smashing with you again it had been too long. el's got training to do before VI!!
17: Roller-gg's in pools yesterday and at the big house. imma learn how to beat those ic's
17: machinegungeek-had fun chilling and playing friendlies. not gonna lie our bracket match was torture though haha. next time imma go :peach: dittos!
25: General Heinz-falcon is a homo.
25: Citizen Snips-your name tricked me but gg's in pools and friendlies.
25: Driles-learn a real character
25: Russ-nice falco. hope to play you again, im so bad at the falco mu but ill be ready next time!!
33: Braiden-good playing dude. come to el next month.
33: Sloth-doc swag
33: Artificial Flavor-tornados for days
33: Cai-ggs in bracket. hope to play you again sometime.
33: Rh1thms-keep practicing. make sure not to get in your own head! your a good player.
33: Sex Panther-IOU tobacco.
33: Q- falcon was looking good dude. enjoyed playing you.
53:Tr3mor, Shady, Toadster- good thing i went with the zoo kids! was bummed you guys didn't make it there. we'll rep EL for sweet VI tho. dat homecourt advantage.

Sick-*** tourney. made me realize all the stuff I have to work on.
edit: I'm Driles

kd-

Smash Lord
Kzhu got destroyed and there was hype. And then we tried to hype the return and everyone made fun of us :[

Next time you'll be scared for more than a second, Richard

Roller

Smash Legend
Yo Bliu, do you have my number? If not, let me know and I'll get it to you. I want to attend some of your smashfests when there aren't Brawl ones going on.

Full shoutouts later tonight probs.

BloodyJoker

Smash Apprentice
Yo Bliu, do you have my number? If not, let me know and I'll get it to you. I want to attend some of your smashfests when there aren't Brawl ones going on.

Full shoutouts later tonight probs.
should prolly give me your number because im actually the bliu smashfests

LOE1

Smash Lord
i need to go to a sf sometime, preferable not too far away from southfield

4% APR

Smash Champion
good **** PA, my boys repping a lil bit.

Taki-get out placed by swag

Swag-You're getting so solid, keep it up, people are taking notice

Awesome Job keeping such solid attendance Luggageguy, its pretty crazy how well you run these things

I miss losing to 1der in brawl :(

BloodyJoker

Smash Apprentice
so i think draft crews should just pretty much be a staple of MI tourneys now.

all in favor?

takieddine

Smash Master
we just went to bdubs, one of the TVs was aparently "accidentally" running an uncensored commercial for girls gone wild.

we finished our food, got up and stood outside the doors for a minute to say goodbye, and the fire alarm goes off somehow. big muscular manager guy comes out and accuses us of pulling it, we deny the accusations, he rages and slams the door going back in.

good times.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Yeah dude. We only had 3 in our car so you and Krox could have deff came.
And it would help soooo much since I pay for 90% of the gas.
Ok awesome, I will definitely watch out for that in the future. Honestly, if you guys ever need help filling up cars for a tournament let me know cause we'll probably be down.

BloodyJoker

Smash Apprentice
we finished our food, got up and stood outside the doors for a minute to say goodbye, and the fire alarm goes off somehow. big muscular manager guy comes out and accuses us of pulling it, we deny the accusations, he rages and slams the door going back in.

good times.
hahaha wait wait wait. how did i miss this? you guys stayed for that much longer after we went outside?

Top Bottom