• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWEET IX: Winter Opener Results [1/19/13 - Ann Arbor, MI]

General Heinz

Smash Journeyman
I live in Spartan Village. I'm known primarily as a Brawl player but I know how to play Melee but I rarely get a chance to play it. I would be down to play any smash game.
nice. i have a friend who lives there who plays street fighter who i was planning on playing some sf games with at some point, so when i go i'll make sure to see what you're up to too. i'll hit you up here on swf when i go. don't play any brawl but if you're down for melee or p:m let's do it. you play 64 too then? i'm always down for some 64.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
I think DoH is really overrated. He's solid, but I don't get why people make a HUGE deal about him when there's other people as good.

I've seen him get better partners than Vanz before, wtf.

zDuck

Smash Journeyman
Fug, so the stream did go down? I must've been away during that, but I was pretty sure regardless that twitch would have the decency to wait at least a day before deleting non saved archives. Kind of mad about that now.

I clicked the "save forever" on the vid that was saved but your win against them may have to stay in the pittsburgh folklore for now.
was me vs mango not saved then? :(

rokimomi

Smash Lord
after skimming, I don't think it was saved

there's still the rapefest that was you and vanz vs #slartymangonation, compensation enough?

btw, Rob, what happened to the recordings on your compy, you said you were trying it out, did you manage to get any footage on your dazzle or should we start cutting up the twitch archives

Top Bottom