• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sweden Smashers?

Sunbro Joey

Smash Rookie
Hi SmashBoards people. Long story short I really want to get back into smash again after meeting up with a great group of Smash players at this years Närcon Vinter they told me to head here. So I was wondering if there's some groups or any sort smash get togethers here in Sweden if so can you point me the right way of where I can find you guys?

Thanks a lots. :)

Lacklustre

Smash Rookie
The swedish smash scene is huge atm!
Be sure to check the swedish smash groups on facebook and ask for you nearest local smashers.
Smash 4 i Sverige
Melee:
Svenska Super Smash Bros. Melee brödraskapet

On phone at the mo, can add links later.

Hope to see you soon!

//
Deo

Sunbro Joey

Smash Rookie
Be sure to check the swedish smash groups on facebook and ask for you nearest local smashers.
Smash 4 i Sverige
Melee:

Hope to see you soon!

//
Deo
Thank you very much Deo I'll check right away! :D
and the links would be great just if I miss something. :)

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
Hi SmashBoards people. Long story short I really want to get back into smash again after meeting up with a great group of Smash players at this years Närcon Vinter they told me to head here. So I was wondering if there's some groups or any sort smash get togethers here in Sweden if so can you point me the right way of where I can find you guys?

Thanks a lots. :)
if you were in any of those tourny, I might have battled you (was in Melee, Brawl team and Smash4, won Brawl Team tourny)
Smash 4 i Sverige
Melee:

Hope to see you soon!

//
Deo
please put out some link as soon as you can! I want to check it out!

Sunbro Joey

Smash Rookie
Oh yeah pikazz if you played KingDedede then I remember you i heard a bit about you after the Brawl tourny. If you remember an assassin's creed cosplayer playing in the tourny that was me. ;)

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
Oh yeah pikazz if you played KingDedede then I remember you i heard a bit about you after the Brawl tourny. If you remember an assassin's creed cosplayer playing in the tourny that was me. ;)
yeah, I was the King Dedede player! my fiancie was Ness in the same team! and I think I did see a assassin creed in the tournies o:

Top Bottom