• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
It's hard to believe that it's been a whole year since the Ballot was opened.
Somehow it both feels like yesterday and like it was ages ago.

I think the moral we can get from it is when you do THIS, you're not exactly going to get what you're expecting. :4bayonetta:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I missed the livestream, but from what I hear I didn't miss much...

I'm not sure why people are getting upset about the info we have on Sun and Moon, I mean at least we have a name for the game *looks at Zelda U*

Burruni

Smash Hero
I missed the livestream, but from what I hear I didn't miss much...

I'm not sure why people are getting upset about the info we have on Sun and Moon, I mean at least we have a name for the game *looks at Zelda U*
Because we've gotten more than 10 seconds about everything related to Zelda U.
The name is no consequence to what the game is going to be.

Pokemon Up and Pokemon Down or Zelda: Doot Doot Hyrule Hero would bring interest based on what we see of gameplay.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So that means we're only getting 11 new Pokemon right? :troll:
Gen 6.5 confirmed guys!
This is so good.
Should have been the same as the color splashh theme.

Also Sun and Moon aren't rushed. we have been hinted way to much that they were sly working on it. I bet corocoro will give us starters and legends, and then E3 will do a big blowout. But I think they will keep it mostly a secret as that is what people complained about with gen 6.

kylexv

Smash Master
Welp.
Half of me expected this, but the other half desperately wanted something.
Why Pokemon. Why do you taunt us? At least we get stuff in CoroCoro in about a week when it leaks.

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Because we've gotten more than 10 seconds about everything related to Zelda U.
The name is no consequence to what the game is going to be.

Pokemon Up and Pokemon Down or Zelda: Doot Doot Hyrule Hero would bring interest based on what we see of gameplay.
Well there's also the fact that we've known about Zelda U for about 3 ****ing years now...

Pokemon Sun and Moon were only just revealed this February...

Relatively speaking we know more about Sun and Moon (though a lot of it is still speculation at this point) than we do Zelda U...and they are both being released around the same time (hopefully)

With that said we are expecting something for Pokemon come every month with CoroCoro, whereas Zelda U we've basically been just twiddling our thumbs for the past year and a half...

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I guess it's a good thing I didn't get my hopes up after hearing what they showed of Pokemon Sun and Moon today.

If they did show off footage, I'm sure it wouldn't be too much. I still remember that it was that same show when we saw our first glimpse of the gameplay of HeartGold/SoulSilver shortly about a week after it was announced. We only saw footage of the player and his Cyndaquil walking around New Bark Town. If it happened with Pokemon Sun and Moon again, I bet it would be similar with them briefly showing off one of the towns to give us an idea of how the overworld would look like.

Good thing we have CoroCoro leaks coming out some time at the end of next week when the real fun begins!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm done complaining about Sun & Moon now.

But this better be the last of the "all talk and no show".

Last edited:

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
im hoping corocoro has nothing but apicture of the sun and the moon with a picture of pikachu faded into them because april fools issue

D

Deleted member

LMFAO, of course he uploads this the same day I beat revelations and its final boss. :p

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
oh gawd....that was a pain in the ass unlocking Zelda's Wind Waker...cannot get hit whatsoever, otherwise no A rank for you...

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
OK. I can understand not showing off much, but absolutely nothing new? I was expecting so little yet I'm still rather disappointed. Oh well... we'll get info soon, hopefully.

:094:

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
I'm quitting Smash competitively (or, at least, going on a very long hiatus) for the better. I physically can't handle the stress from the community anymore. I want to get good with the characters I like but I know that someone's gunning against them with whatever misinformed opinion of the week is going around.

Street Fighter is my future. I can feel it.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
LMFAO, of course he uploads this the same day I beat revelations and its final boss. :p
I loved the part in fates when Micheal Jordan showed up and slam dunked the final boss, stealing glory from Corrin's gang!
This sounds good though.

Welp. A new trademark for Beyond Good and Evil has just been filled.
(http://mynintendonews.com/2016/04/02/ubisoft-files-a-new-trademark-for-beyond-good-evil/)
Wasn't this listed as being brought out by Nintendo, or listed for the NX?

Also, guys never expect anything for pokechi for sun and moon.

We pretty much only get info from directs or corocoro.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Q being Chun-Li's dad actually makes some sense.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I'm quitting Smash competitively (or, at least, going on a very long hiatus) for the better. I physically can't handle the stress from the community anymore. I want to get good with the characters I like but I know that someone's gunning against them with whatever misinformed opinion of the week is going around.

Street Fighter is my future. I can feel it.
Fight for the Future, wedl.

Good luck.

This SFV concept art pretty much hints who Q is
Q is actually dark skinned, so unless there are multiple Q's, I don't really think Dorai is necessarily the Q we see in SF3:3S.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
I shall once more say - Q is one of my most wanted veterans for SFV. Revealing him to be Chun-Li's father will be a Tuesday for me as I get to fight as a Detective(?) Darth Vader. Please be DLC...! Q, Remy and the Yun/Yang duo for my SFIII hit, then I want more newcomers to this series. I want to see as many unique new faces for SFV as possible.

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
oh gawd....that was a pain in the *** unlocking Zelda's Wind Waker...cannot get hit whatsoever, otherwise no A rank for you...
Bow.
Bow is how you do those stages.

Welp. A new trademark for Beyond Good and Evil has just been filled.
(http://mynintendonews.com/2016/04/02/ubisoft-files-a-new-trademark-for-beyond-good-evil/)
And as I said earlier today, Makai Wars got its trademark refiled back in 2010 and we've seen jack-all.

And the "Diddy Kong" thing from Europe back near E3 last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom