• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Swamp's Hunger Games Mafia (Not based on the actual Hunger Games)! - END! TOWN VICTORY

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
******** Gordon Ramsley lmao.

That makes a lot of sense now.

I tried to explain my role without explaining it exactly. I hoped the mafia would try to kill me but fail luring them out.

This was quite fun! I can't wait till the next one!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Apollo being Gordon Ramsey was actually the highlight.

I was wondering why his broadcasts were so vulgar. lol

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Apollo being Gordon Ramsey was actually the highlight.

I was wondering why his broadcasts were so vulgar. lol
I added two ****s to the first one.

The rest was all Apollo. He did good work.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
time to abuse my power ;^)))))

With a one-ee, a two-ee,
a three and four,
Tinkerbell revived the dead
and this world was no more.

Jack, Pringles,
and perverts alike
all came back to the living
filled with delight.

The town was hustling and bustling
engaged in happy affairs
while the mafia was once again
planning to kill the unawares.

Will the town reign victorious once more?
Or will the mafia win the war?
It's up to Smashboards to decide
in this sweet, wild, ride.

Last edited:

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
> Checks where I'm tagged
> Checks spoiler tag: DarkAurafall

AGAIN BRUH?!

Nah I'm just kidding Swamp, it's actually a neat nickname for me that I don't mind being called! I already like it better than Dark, Aura or Auraful lol

Overall, it was a really enjoyable experience, being my first Mafia. I was absolutely surprised that I saw it through the end and I could not be any more excited. I haven't role played for years and the very fact I've done so brings back so many memories, having RPing as an active hobby once ago.

Great job everyone! It was nice working with the allies and taking down the final mafia member who was just as impressive in lasting this long. Apollo was actually Gordon Ramsey?! Woahhh fam.

And it was nice playing the opposite gender lol

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I kinda wanna know who Wolfie557 Wolfie557 tried to kill, but he can say after he gets lynched.
YOU! grrrrrrrrrr.

*play the music for dramatic effect*

"Give it up WhiteEagle! You're the only one it could be!" said a disgruntled townie.

"I don't know what you're talking about," replied WhiteEagle...

"Oh stop trying to lie," said DarkAuraful DarkAuraful

Character: Mia Fey
Alignment: Town

Hey wait a minute. Mia, you're supposed to be dead. Ah well guess that doesn't matter here in this mafia. Still you can help the town with all your spirit abilities and extensive law and investigation skills.

+Once a night, you will be able to investigate a player's alignment. They will come up as either clean or suspicious.
+ If you were somehow able to check yourself, you'd come up as clean.
+ Due to the fact that you are only mostly dead, if a townie tries to kill you, you will be immune to their kill.

-Everyone in the thread will be notified that someone tried to kill you in the morning though.
-Any non townie kills and lynchings will still kill you as normally though.
-Alignment checks are only mostly accurate. There are some rare instances that you will be misled.

"I'm the cop. I checked Praline, Z25 and you. One of you came up suspicious. Guess which one it was."

"I... uh..."

"Besides, there was no kill today. I think its because I roleblocked the last mafia member." praline praline stated

Character: Slippy Toad

Aww Slip. Can't you do anything right? Slippy Toad came to visit the town, but now all these scary mafia guys are trying to take over. You can't let that happen! You're a member of Star Fox! You'll save the day! I mea- WHOA!

+Slippy... messes things up. A lot. Still, he can also mess other people up. Once a night, he can prevent one person from using their power.
+You will come up as clean during alignment checks

"Guess who I roleblocked."

"Oh please, that doesn't prove anything. What about Z25? He wa-"

"Don't try to pin the blame on me again. I may have been absent but only because I knew I was safe," said Z25 Z25

Character: Sam the Eagle

You are Sam the Eagle. You're hear to snuff out those darn mafia members. They're ruining the pride of our once great town! It's Un-American! This has to be stopped at once. It's a good thing the town has a strong American champion such as yourself to help them.

+You're a patriotic soul. You are filled with the spirit of AMERICA! This gives you extra American power! You can survive two killing attempts. You're not an endangered species. You are a patriot!
+You will come up clean during alignment checks.

-You will still be killed with one lynch though.
"You couldn't hurt me if you wanted to."

"But what about Apollo?!? He wasn't checked at all! He-"

"I'VE BEEN BLOODY PROVING MY ****ING ROLE SINCE DAY TWO YOU ****!!!" screamed @Apollo Justice

Character: Gordon Ramsay

Bloody ****ing hell! It's the world famous chef Gordon Ramsay! **** a brick! You came to this town to help one of the local restaurants but the mafia business made you overcook your lamb. THATS WORSE THAN MAKING IT RAW! They will pay.

+Once per day or night, you will be able to make a large announcement through the hosts. This can be anything you have learned during the night.
+You will come up as clean during alignment checks.

-A proper meal takes time to cook. You will not be able to use your announcement ability on Day 1.
-Each announcement will be filled with swears. If you do not provide enough swears, the hosts will add them for you.
"You'd be better off thinking up a new excuse then trying to use that raw lie."

"That was terrible AJ."

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I ****ING GIVE A ****TING DAMN?!?"

WhiteEagle was then surrounded by the angry mob as they threw him to the executioner.

redfeatherraven redfeatherraven took Wolfie557 Wolfie557 and made it quick.

*CHOP*

Character: Betty White
Alignment: Mafia

Woah there, its acting star, Betty White! What a sight to see. That said... Hollywood has a bad habit of corrupting people.... Seems Betty White has gone over to the dark side.

+Once during the game, you will be able to add one kill to the mafia's usual two per night. Meaning the mafia can kill twice. Wow. Must have paid some assassin the big bucks.
-You come up as suspicious on alignment checks.
-I miss Golden Girls.

The last mafia member had been killed.

"WE ****ING KILLED BETTY WHITE! **** A BRICK!"

"That's enough AJ."

All threats to the town have been eliminated.

TOWN VICTORY
Holy **** town still had a lot of great roles.

Here I was thinking the game can end in just 2 days and nights lmao.

Z25 had 2 lives the cop was Dark and scary and FLIPPING GORDON RAMSAY.

D

Deleted member

I am late to this whole thing bit I'm glad it ended in the most dramatic way possible

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
YOU! grrrrrrrrrr.

Holy **** town still had a lot of great roles.

Here I was thinking the game can end in just 2 days and nights lmao.

Z25 had 2 lives the cop was Dark and scary and FLIPPING GORDON RAMSAY.
Good game dude. You put up a valiant effort.

Top Bottom