• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Swampert for smash bros

TheRekounasShow

Smash Rookie
Okay I know we already have Squirtle and Greninja but if smash can have 3 links we can have 3 water types

REASONS THIS ABSOLUTE CHAD SHOULD BE IN SMASH:

1.He wasn't in pokken and deserved to be

2.LOOK AT THAT PHYSIQUE, you can't tell me he wouldn't be a blast to play as

3.SO MANY MOVES TO CHOOSE FROM

4.Mudkip is arguably the 4th most iconic starter (Pikachu and Eevee do not count as starters)

5.SO I HERD U LIEK MUDKIPZ

6.Hoenn doesn't have a rep

7.Hoenn is surrounded by water, and what better pokemon to represent the region then this water/ground CHAD

8.Mega Swampert

9.Strongest starter of all time

10.Pokemon deserves another heavy

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
I can't see it happening, but man would I love if it did. I can't tell whether I'd enjoy the character (since I love the Mudkip line) or the salt from people upset about too much water (thanks, IGN).

TheRekounasShow

Smash Rookie
I can't see it happening, but man would I love if it did. I can't tell whether I'd enjoy the character (since I love the Mudkip line) or the salt from people upset about too much water (thanks, IGN).
Idk I'd just love to throw bayonetta off the stage with swampert

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797
Though it may be unlikely, I wouldn't object to seeing this tank in Smash, I'm a fan of his Mega Evolution design, he's one swole Pokemon. :)

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
As far as support topics go, this is pretty bleh. Look at other support topics and how their initial posts are organized — it's far more professional. Other support topics also have more interesting titles, typically incorporating some sort of pun or brief summation of the character's worthiness to be in Smash.

Top Bottom