• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Swallow - Best Copied Moves

Dutch Kirby

Smash Cadet
NNID
WhiscashQueen
3DS FC
3754-9493-1303
Aside from Kirbyciding, Swallowing can be useful to steal some good neutral B moves. What characters's moves do you enjoy swallowing/using? What ones do you find useless?

I like swallowing projectiles like Mario's, Luigi's, Pikachu's, Dr. Mario's, Samus's, Mewtwo... That way, I have my own projectile without having to depend on Final Cutter.

Falcon Punch is epic if you can kill an opponent, but a good Captain Falcon won't let that happen. Same goes for Ganon's Warlock Punch.

When Link players on For Glory spam arrows, swallowing them is also cool. Same for Sheik.

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
You'd be surprised how many Copy Abilities help Kirby out. What was a disadvantageous MU for him turns into an even or advantageous MU because of these Copy Abilities. Shulk's Monado Arts is an example of a Copy Ability that gives Kirby a serious edge. With the ability to change his stats on the fly, not to mention having much better frame data than Shulk, it potentially makes Shulk lose to Kirby. Pac-Man's another notable case; with the Bonus Fruit giving Kirby multiple approaching options and projectiles, effectively getting rid of Kirby's biggest weakness: approaching. Stuff like this is why you should experiment with Copy Abilities for MU's. Yeah, not all of them will help (some will be a detriment), but when you find one that can change the MU, it's worth having.

Top Bottom