• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swaggin' On 'Em - The Luigi Thread

DaUsername

Smash Ace
NNID
DaUsername
Switch FC
SW-1418-0536-1998
So here's what we got from the newest update.
Nintendo said:
Up Smash Attack: Extended launch distance.
Down Air Attack: Opponents on the ground will no longer suffer a meteor effect.
Side Special: Reduced vulnerability.
Down Special: Extended launch distance.

Last edited:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
So basically if you were able to consistently do the Luigi Twitter Combo this is a pretty significant nerfs all around.
However, if you weren't able to do the Luigi Twitter Combo like I haven't, then this is a straight up buff.

Anyone who is still on the previous patch, could you guys check to see at what percentages does uncharged up-smash and tornado kill on FD center stage with Mario as the enemy?

On Patch 2.0.0, I was able to kill Mario with an uncharged up-smash at 110% and tornado a with 137%.

When you side-B you have 40 frames of recovery once you land. 14 frames of recovery in air.

Last edited:

DaUsername

Smash Ace
NNID
DaUsername
Switch FC
SW-1418-0536-1998
Anyone who is still on the previous patch, could you guys check to see at what percentages does uncharged up-smash and tornado kill on FD center stage with Mario as the enemy?

On Patch 2.0.0, I was able to kill Mario with an uncharged up-smash at 110% and tornado a with 137%.
Just tested. Up Smash was 120% and Cyclone was 146%.

PF9

Smash Lord
I hope in the next Luigi's Mansion game or another one down the road we see Luigi rescue Daisy. I mean we've seen Mario rescue Peach so many times but never Luigi rescuing Daisy.

DavemanCozy

Smash Photographer
NNID
CavemanCossy
3DS FC
0216-1810-7681
Hi Luigi fans, mains, secondaries and pockets! I hope you're enjoying Halloween holiday coming up :)

I made a polterpup jack o'lantern to celebrate the holiday AND Luigi's Mansion 3 being released tomorrow. Sharing here for all to see!

1572466631232.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom