• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Swagger on Steroids Results!

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Melee Singles

1: PP ($28.00)
2: Esam ($7.00)
3: Twitch
4: Peter
5: Monochrome (Bl@ck Chris)
5: Taheem
7: Stingers
7: Jwillie
9: V for Extreme

Brawl Doubles

1: archer & Esam ($42.00) -- :toonlink: / :metaknight: & :pikachu2:
2: Kadaj & Stingers ($21.00) -- :metaknight: & :rob:
3: V1CE & PP ($7.00) -- :metaknight: & :marth:
4: Yogi & 313 -- :mario2: & :snake:
5: Scotty & H1N1 -- :wario: & :metaknight:
5: Kill and Nima -- :yoshi2: / :pt: & :bowser2:
7: Twitch & CJ -- :sheik: & :peach:

Brawl Singles

1: Esam ($96.00) -- :popo: / :pikachu2: / :dk2:
2: Kadaj ($Hundred Thousand! Hundred Million!) -- :marth: / :metaknight:
3: Stingers ($16.00) -- :rob: / :metaknight: / :olimar:
4: archer -- :metaknight: / :toonlink: / :marth:
5: Ilove -- :dedede:
5: PP -- :marth:
7: H1N1 -- :fox:
7: V1CE -- :metaknight: / :dedede: / :olimar:
9: Stockfield -- :snake:
9: Uncle -- :bowser2:
9: Scotty -- :wario: / :pit:
9: 313 -- :snake:
13: Zach -- :marth:
13: CJ -- :peach:
13: Taheem -- :sheik: / :kirby2: / :ness:
13: Killanator -- :yoshi2: / :pt:
17: Yogi -- :mario2:
17: Twitch -- :sheik:
17: Thevalx -- :random:
17: Dan -- :random:
17: Silver -- :random:

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
lol my fox.

good stuff beating me peter. playing you is fun.

lmao i placed even with taheem. it's whatever.

uhh yeah, not particularly glad i went, but it's whatever. glad the brawlers i took seemed happy with being able to go.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
S***s

GOOD S*** to.....

ESAM- ***** the efffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

outta me LOL. I haven't lost so badly in tournament since.....ever? maybe? eff.

GGs man I had a lot of fun hangin with you and watchin those sick Youtube vids LMAO oh also gj ****** me with dk....=( LOOOOLLLL eff again

but seriously <333

Melee was fun btw XD

edit before I post LOL: more good s*** for having a great signing voice ;)

JD- WINNIN ME DAT MONAY

also placing higher than me =)

also ****** me in teams =)

also for housing me =)

UNCLE- Made me laugh like an idiot LMAOOOOOOO good looks

KIDD- for comin out and tryin to have fun despite his circumstances. I'm really sorry that I didn't get to play you(I seriously wanted to because I was in tournaments....and then when I wanted to play you were gone.....) =(

but I hope you still had a good enough time all things considered. Charlotte tourneys are better for Brawl now so I guess it's good you're switching. =)

TWITCH- ***** esam yeeeeeeee

also for makin me chase you through all of WFs rofl

CHRIS- mad bro bringin gboro. ****

jwilli and V- thanks for coming and bringing a setup guys you were insanely helpful and chill =)

H1N1- Somehow always nearly beats me WTF lmao. Too goods. Also double DK in teams against jreece and dr yogi was LOOOOLLLLLL

jreece and dr yogi- rapin so hard in teams lately! =)

also GGs in ppl dr yogi I hope we can play more in the future so you can see my **** stuff =)

PETER- For bein smart as S. love this man. If only we could play all da time our Marth dittos would be legendary lol.

STEVE- thanks for teamin with me =)

CRAIIIIIIIGGGGGGG- FOR HOSTIN BABY!!

also for....oh yeah for ****** me in teams eff LMAOOOO

also for getting to play Esam twice in tourney I'M JEALOUS

BEST S***:

STONGERSSSSSS- You came back from being 3 stocked(very bad mentally) to ****** me. 2nd time in nearly 4 years you have beaten me so you def deserve your props. GOOD S*** ****** me in teams and singles guy. seriously.

BAD S***:

ESAM- FOR GETTIN RAAAAAAPED in dat nugget match ROFLLLL

JD- for winnin the nugget match LMFAO fatty

UNCLE- for bettin against me ;)

Gaga- for not ****** YOU BIT

jreece- stealin my setup YOU BIT

craig- YOU BROKE THE FORBIDDEN RULE

twitch- for losin to esam yeeeee

meta knight and ice climbers- .....................................................................eff LOOOLLLLL

JD- for givin me sucky instructions =(

esam again- for playing "friday" LOOOLLLL

ME- I got RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPED lmfao. get humbled you noob!

I probably forgot someone so my bad but don't take it personally. I can edit you in if you want rofl.

salt

archer.

Smash Lord
Get a real GPS that knows where I live.

Also when you say you're coming from "University City Blvd" I assume that means you're coming from "University City Blvd" and not Interstate 85, so not entirely my fault. =P

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I told you I was getting onto East Mallard Creek Church Road instead on the phone get outta here bit!

Also yeah I should probably update my gps LMAOOO

also also thanks for only responding to the negative part see if I complement you again

archer.

Smash Lord
Yeah

well.

You ***** me in Melee and that made me sad. =[

(<3 you bro but stop making my Link look bad you know how good he is.)

GaGa

Smash Journeyman
PP - you ***** me hard in both games but always nice to get that experience, hah.

Twitch: I never got to play you wtff

ILove- best DDD in NC............and I forgot to get your number. deff have to play you more in the future.

Bl@ckChris - you know the next time we play it's going to be epic. no more mistakes.

Dan: we had to play each other =( , we were just talking about that Kirby MU too...

Zach: your driving scares me. had fun in friendlies tho .

JD- put that toon link away.

Brian - why would you go fox lolololol

Esam: hopefully I can play you in brawl next time.

Stockfield - we have to play more next time.

Sterling - nice 2nd game. I hope I made you salty, haha.

CJ - you get significantly better every time I play you. did you drop ZSS?

Jwilli and V - fun friendlies. PP made my marth look like trash when he joined in xD

Craig - you suck at melee.

Vice - ggs. glad you had to work for it this time. gotta smoke again soon.

Stingers: always just short of winning :(

everyone else: sorry I got there late. still nice to see everyone!

:phone:

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Sup guys? Sorry if I seemed salty as hell in the other thread. To be honest the tournament was cool, I just had some very unfortunate luck happen at it so I complained a bit. I really wanted to enter but getting lost on campus is what killed my chances for that. Also sorry if I seemed REALLY awkward. You gotta understand, I drove here all by myself and so I felt pretty alone in that sense. I promise I'm actually retardedly social once you get to know me, I just turn into a scrub when I'm in unfamiliar environments.

Ilove- Thanks for playing me. I don't know why I called you Stingers (I did Stingers LOL I'm so sorry, I'm ******** when I'm tired, seriously absolutely ********). I know you main D3 but I was happy to have played your Metaknight in friendlies. Sorry if I seemed awkward, just...blah I was out of it. Thanks again for playing me.

Dr.PP- Man I really did wanna play you, but I had to go and you were playing Pokemon Puzzle League! Good stuff at just being an awesome guy in general and kickin' major butt. I'm down about melee right now but knowing my dumb self I'll keep playing regardless of having no chance of improving without local competition. Just salty about having no player reflexes, is all. Meh.

Kadaj- I'm glad you hosted this tournament, but I really was hoping that you would've picked up your phone when I was lost! Coulda really used your help and it may have meant that I could've entered. Regardless I won't put that blame on you as I know I could have avoided it by arriving earlier. Thank you for hosting this tournament.

Black Chris- Nice to meet you man, you were very friendly and I appreciated you sticking around to let me warm up my falcon. Honestly I really wanted to play you more once my game was more solid but alas you had to go ;(. I'll get my revenge next time!

Peter- I train for 2 months on tech skill and then you come and two stock me in friendlies, LOL. Talk about discouraging xD. It's not your fault I suck though lol, fun friendlies man. You're a really nice guy and I'm very glad I was able to hang with you again. I miss the Ike! Thank you for your kind encouragement about my voice over stuff.

Esam- Dr.PP said you sing eh? Me to! Darn I really shoulda played you though. We'll play next time we see each other, because I wanna get slaughtered by you :)

Stingers- You're chill as hell, sorry we didn't end up playing. Surprised to hear you picked up Olimar dude, your Rob was so solid! Thanks for bein' friendly as those smiley fries from the cafeteria. Those fries are too good.

Twitch- Darn it, you're another guy I really wanted to play but couldn't. You whooped me with Fox last time so I wanted to see if I could close the gap a little more. Probably wouldn't have though, but I still wanted to try.

Black Mantis- Thanks for the compliments on the hat! We'll play next time to =3

V for Extreme- Nice to meet you and your friend! You both have good potential I think. Something tells me that the next time we play friendlies that I'm gonna have a much harder time knocking you off the stage. With competition on your side, you won't lose. Props to you both for trying to start a tournament scene near you.

Ankh- You were the Marth I played I think? Darn that second match was close. You taught me that I needed to play more intelligently. Thanks for the matches and I look forward to more in the future.

To everyone else that I didn't get but should have- SLEEP JOHNS I NEED TO REST FFFFFFF

To South Carolina- Screw you for having the worst melee scene on the planet, Madagascar laughs at you

To Online Brawl- I'll see you soon. Lag sucks but it's better than nothing.

To Melee- I enjoy losing my money so I think I'll keep playing anyways

ptown

Smash Ace
kadaj, thanks for the tourney.

esam, thanks for the team tips. when you made a mistake in our match and said how bad you are that made me laugh.

thanks to the two gentlemen who played team game friendlies w/ me and pp. enjoyed it.

twitch, thanks for playing with me.

pp, thanks for the tips and helping me understand the game how you understand the game.

kidd, thanks for coming, enjoyed the games, and that voice work sounded really nice to me. legit.

black chris, i always laugh so much playing you. it's real fun. your ganon got really smooth and that edgeguard technology you got is damn clean. nice, clean, effective technique. never seen a ganon do some of that stuff. noseguard haha.

stingers, thanks for coming. i laugh a lot playing you too. enjoyed it. and i remember you getting lucky turnips at an old tournament, and i was rooting for you and you were on the other team. i just can't help it. love you, kid. you've grown up into a man.

felipe, ggs bro long time no see.

might have forgot some people, but i gotta go now.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
lol my noseguards. good times every time.

hey kidd, idk how good you are at brawl, but stick to melee, imo. the few people at this tournament who did play melee were just...good. i know its hard when you can't practice much, but i'd really like to see you hold it down for SC and keep going to things like whatevers going down in augusta for those guys. they have a lot to learn from you.

taheem: next time we play, i'll just play the neutral zone game and beat you at it again like i don't do in friendlies always. you can call that epic if you want but yeah. ganon sheik is a$$.

archer.

Smash Lord
If he keeps going to stuff and performing as well as he did here then I don't see why he wouldn't.

V1CE

Smash Champion
good tourney!

Kadaj - thanks for hosting
PP - Thanks for teaming with me... sorry im so booty
Hamburgler - thanks for having me friday night and good job in this one
Brian - Thanks for housing me we had some fun times
Scotty - MANNNNNN FFFFF i felt like **** all night sorry bro but hey ggs man ur still a beast
ILOVE - This guy... ur good dude keep coming to stuff it was nice to finaly have met u
Stingers - ****tttttt i wanna beat u so bad close games...
Taheem - You got alot better... dat olimar swag thooooo
Nima - too good
Killa - fun times friday night haha DAT DOOOOOOOOOUNUUT.... lol and watch TTGL
V1CE - you suck get better...

Put olimar next to my name i won with him in tourney

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
PP: Sorry for going ICs against you :( I didn't want to get outsmarted or have to rely on bad Pikachu gimmicks instead of godlike ICs gimmicks. You are mad good but you gotta play safer. You can't just hit shields like you can in Melee bro, **** is SUPER punishable all the time forever. Melee was @_@ ****ing Pikachu vs Fox

Twitch: Good sets. Game 1 going like 6 minutes, me messing up SO much game 3 @_@ I got revenge in LF though! Don't suicide next time, I feel bad when I win from that...not legit

Craig: You booty son. GET DONKAY PUNCHED

Stingers: You did better against my DK than anybody else in NC did. GOOD **** SON!

JD: Never again will I attempt to eat 40 Wendy's chicken nuggets. Never. Again. Fun teaming with you, TL is so good in teams omagawd. Nice placing, you MK ***** :p

313: Uh...unfortunate bracket you had :(

I'm tired @_@ I'll update these shoutouts eventually, but those were the main ones.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LOL dude it's fine. I had to learn where I could and couldn't go. If I was mad I lost to someone who got 4th at Apex then I'd be dumb. XD

And yeah LMAO secret pikachu CP hope that inspired you to pick him up LOOOL =p

ShadowAzure

Smash Journeyman
Holy **** Jaurice if you're going to quote me this frequently, you might as well just make it your sig lol.

Also I am terrible at this game.

archer.

Smash Lord
Hey my matches with ESAM are there.

Game 2 ESAM's second stock was amazing and the game is worth watching for that alone. :troll:

Top Bottom