• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Swagger on Steroids Results!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
craig upload my set vs you! i think we saved the first two lol
and i think my set vs jd was saved as well...idk

archer.

Smash Lord
Alex I'm pretty sure ours weren't saved but I could be wrong. If they were I'm pretty sure they're on Craig's Wii.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
@ Kidd: Good stuff traveling out by yourself from South Carolina to come to this. Sorry to hear you had such a tough time coming and leaving the tournament. It isn't too often that people on the EC are willing to drive 4 hours round trip by themselves to make a tournament. I respect that.

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
i'm gonna just stay fox for now on

but my shoutouts go to:

STEVE: you ****ing drunk piece of ****. next time we go out your not allowed to drink or smoke. and leave my roomates alone. and don't watch anime in my apartment. I still love you and you get style points for hitting on that black girl.

Hamburger Helper (JD): I realized that your pink mk required to much concentration to beat and i just wanted you to play your toonlink. just be a little less serious and I promise i wont quit next time we play.
but seriously you need to go on a diet and hit the gym a couple times a week.

scotty: we can not ever do that team bs ever again. As funny as double dk was... i just lost it after that. Jaurice is so funny when he gets excited.

esam: your a boss (at smash)

****alicious: good tourney but i think its safe to say that the tournies need to be in the union for now on.

taheem: goooooooo fox! thats why i went fox. and my fox is awesome.

pp: if i didn"t have arthritis in my left hand then i would surely beat you with ddd. you are also to serious when you play. wtf bro. you cant be serious in brawl.

jaurice: you are by far the least intelligent smasher i have played! just throwing that out there. and ill 50 dollar mm you if you want to prove me wrong :p

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
lol as an adminmodlord I've replaced all pictures with my glorious avatar.
here was the picture jaurice was gonna post in witty retort to brian

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
That picture is so ****in awesome. Best on the internet

:phone:

ShadowAzure

Smash Journeyman
scotty: we can not ever do that team bs ever again. As funny as double dk was... i just lost it after that. Jaurice is so funny when he gets excited.
I feel like we couldn't not do it that one time, but I am in agreement with this LOL

Top Bottom