• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SVAR8, 20-22 Nov, Sweden. Results - Armada first, EK is back!

Ryuker

Smash Lord
I wouldn't say miles .... And EK is rusty. Beating Calle W after such a short time of activity says something I guess. Don't even know if he's actually practising now (probably not).

Öni

Smash Cadet
Yeah and that's why I said with the exception of Amsah.

Amsah is great but I think you guys are giving the rest of the dutchies too much credit. I'm pretty sure EK and Calle W can keepup with Remen, Zgetto, Faab and Adam just fine.
Zgetto is pretty much even with Amsah (if not better).
Why don't you just take it as the Europeans say? Zgetto said he is better than Calle. Calle agreed. IVP said the Dutchies are better.
It's not interesting + not relevant until they meet again.

IVP

Smash Ace
haha they arent miles away from ek. i would rather think that only zgetto and amsah are better than ek and the others are abit worse/same level. at stig, ek got third and lost all matches against cw. svar7 he beat cw in winners semi and now he got 2nd. i wouldnt say ek is rusty anymore hes just improving.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Zgetto is pretty much even with Amsah (if not better).
Why don't you just take it as the Europeans say? Zgetto said he is better than Calle. Calle agreed. IVP said the Dutchies are better.
It's not interesting + not relevant until they meet again.
I really don't think Calle W agreed, he said ''let's just say Zgetto is better until I prove otherwise''; I think he is implying that if they did meet again he would **** his *** off, hence proving otherwise. You're right though, this isn't relevant until they meet again.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
good stuff IVP! you shouldve stayed all fox, anton the vids are beautiful what format did you say you usually save them in?
I record them into something lossless, either Lagarith or h264.
Normally 384x480, or 768x480 if I aim for higher quality (not really useful for 320x240 videos, but for this tournament I made special HD-versions of the finals for Youtube, and will do for all matches on Pound4 also).

Mind Trick

Smash Ace
I really don't think Calle W agreed, he said ''let's just say Zgetto is better until I prove otherwise''; I think he is implying that if they did meet again he would **** his *** off, hence proving otherwise. You're right though, this isn't relevant until they meet again.
Why are you even posting here?
You have never played any of these people.
Every post of you is filled with Inui logic.
You base your opinion off of videos.
You probably are miles below their level so don't know wtf you're talking about.

IVP's set against Armada was fun to watch.

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
Giving compliments when they obviously are lies, isn't really my definition of polite.
It's normal in Japanese to be (what seems to us) to be extremely polite.

Nah there stupid. With the exception of Amsah, Ek and Calle W would tear the dutches apart
And you base this on...? :laugh:

Top 5 dutchies are all roughly in the same tier, so if you think I would beat Calle, then you're an absolute ****** if you think he'll **** Zgetto, Faab, Remen or Adam.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
It's normal in Japanese to be (what seems to us) to be extremely polite.

How dumb, you can't even use correct grammar. To be to be, wtf?

And you base this on...? :laugh:

Top 5 dutchies are all roughly in the same tier, so if you think I would beat Calle, then you're an absolute ****** if you think he'll **** Zgetto, Faab, Remen or Adam.
I'm not convinced you'd beat Calle and I don't think he'd **** the other 4, but I'm sure he could beat them.

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
How dumb, you can't even use correct grammar. To be to be, wtf?
Yes, a typo, I should /Wrist :embarrass

I'm not convinced you'd beat Calle
You're not convinced I can beat CJ either, so no one really cares what you think..:laugh:

and I don't think he'd **** the other 4, but I'm sure he could beat them.
You just said Ek and Calle would tear them apart, make up your mind..:embarrass

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Yes, a typo, I should /Wrist :embarrass
I think it's you being dumb.

You're not convinced I can beat CJ either, so no one really cares what you think..:laugh:
No, I'm not convinced you could be him in NSTC. Which is a sentiment a lot of people have shared for a very long time.

You just said Ek and Calle would tear them apart, make up your mind..:embarrass
I corrected my statement in a later post. Quit being so dumb, what is wrong with dutch people?

Renth

Smash Hero
Amsah, do yourself a favor and ignore him. All he wants is attention he has no background knowledge about any topic he starts up. He calls everyone over rated and tries to ruin threads. His opinionated comments are idiotic and likes to try to start drama.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
great now VBM is trolling Amsah...

I'm starting to think VBM is hired by SWF for all this

EDIT: i'm not not trolling u, VBM LOL, i'm just answering reports that were sent because of you.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Amsah, do yourself a favor and ignore him. All he wants is attention he has no background knowledge about any topic he starts up. He calls everyone over rated and tries to ruin threads. His opinionated comments are idiotic and likes to try to start drama.
I do not want attention from you or anyone else(especially not a nobody like you) I don't call everyone overrated. You've never heard me say Chu dat, Mew2king, Darkrain, Zhu a bunch of other pros are underrated because they're not. Despite what people think I'm a very civil guy and I'm not looking to start trouble, people on these boards just aren't friendly enough.

Renth

Smash Hero
I do not want attention from you or anyone else(especially not a nobody like you) I don't call everyone overrated. You've never heard me say Chu dat, Mew2king, Darkrain, Zhu a bunch of other pros are underrated because they're not. Despite what people think I'm a very civil guy and I'm not looking to start trouble, people on these boards just aren't friendly enough.
Well you've got my attention whether you like it or not, you spout out the most ridiculous things anyone has ever said and for some reason people keep letting you get away with it.

Dashizwiz = over rated because he loses to hbox YOU said it don't deny it this time

Jman = Over rated

Kage = Over Rated until he did well at RoM :laugh:

Lovage = Over Rated

You need to stop

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
No i'm having fun..:laugh:

I think it's you being dumb.
I think I'm being awesome (and hot)..:embarrass

No, I'm not convinced you could be him in NSTC. Which is a sentiment a lot of people have shared for a very long time.
Which means you're ignoring facts..:embarrass

I corrected my statement in a later post. Quit being so dumb, what is wrong with dutch people?
We're too much win for you to handle obviously..:lick:

Renth

Smash Hero
lol amsah you do what you do then, i'd also like to the add that VBM is racist "what is wrong with dutch people"

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
Like you never beating or even playing CJ in an NSTC tournament. Are you really this dumb or are you just acting?
He has never beaten me in an NTSC tournament either..:embarrass
I have played him for days in NTSC though with all my secondaries, I won 80% of our matches :embarrass

Whatever. I hope your flight to this country is a very bad/dangerous one.
If I die I'm haunting the closet in your room. .:laugh:
And then every anniversary of my death, I'll make a plane crash on your house..:embarrass

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
He has never beaten me in an NTSC tournament either..:embarrass
I have played him for days in NTSC though with all my secondaries, I won 80% of our matches :embarrass.
Friendlies are irrlevant. You shouldn't have even mentioned that.

If I die I'm haunting the closet in your room. .:laugh:
Your plane shall go booom. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jejSP75OFDE&feature=related

But at least that would save you the embarassment I'd have to give you at Pound4.

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
Friendlies are irrlevant. You shouldn't have even mentioned that.
Yet you mention fictional tournaments.. :laugh:

But alright, then we'll talk facts. CJ has never beaten me in an NTSC tournament and I've murdered him in PAL and shown a number of times that I'm a better player, not only in Sheik dittos, but also with my secondaries against his Sheik (and secondaries).

So based on that, I would absolutely rapestomp him in NTSC, because I have the game at home myself and know it inside out just like PAL. :embarrass

I'll make sure to crash on your house..:lick:

But at least that would save you the embarassment I'd have to give you at Pound4.
I never really thought about it, but I guess buttraping you with a crowd standing behind me is pretty embarrassing. :embarrass

[edit]

LOL VBM, I heard stories about you, being ********, unwavering and everywhere at the same time, so I expected you to at least put up a fight, but it turns out you're just a cute little baby troll..

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Also Amsah, it's a good idea to put him on ignore while this is being taken care of.

Hopefully this will be the last time too :mad:

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
Also Amsah, it's a good idea to put him on ignore while this is being taken care of.

Hopefully this will be the last time too :mad:
Oh I don't mind VBM, I think he's funny :laugh:

But if you want me to stop spamming the thread, I will..=]
I slaughtered him anyway so my work is done..:lick:

Composeur

Smash Ace
He can do it.. He have godly spacing lol
LOL

I feel sorry for him. Imagine what his life must be like that he escapes from it to troll these forums. I guess it beats sitting in your room begging your imaginary boyfriend to pop all the zits on your body.

We should just tag his account so everyone knows not to take him seriously.

PB&J

Smash Hero
pros vs trolls sounds like a talk show or something too good

ivp- ive been watching your fox lately good stuff and glad to see ek is back i use to watch him when i first started playing..see u guys @ pound 4

Top Bottom