• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Tocantins - The Brazilian Highlands

Who do you want to win this season?

• Benjamin “Coach” Wade

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Brendan Synnott

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Candace Smith

• Carolina Eastwood

• Debra “Debbie” Beebe

• Erinn Lobdell

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • James “JT” Thomas Jr.

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Jerry Sims

• Joe Dowdle

• Sandy Burgin

• Sierra Reed

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Spencer Duhm

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Stephen Fishbach

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Sydney Wheeler

• Taj Johnson-George

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Tyson Apostol

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters

MBreeto

Smash Ace
^^ lol yea, candance was talking way too much. Same with coach. I don't see him making it past the merge. Also, why the hell can't they find those ****ing immunity idols in the beach, i mean cmon.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I nevered followed this show, but I'm going to randomly vote. :mad:

The united states goverment wanted me to.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
lol yea, it turns out Survivor is a tv show based off the movie Battle Royale...

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Battle Royale?
Never heard of it. Go Joe!

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I see. After the reading the tagline, I don't know if I want to.
I heard someone's best friend gets killed oh no!

Rofl.

Joe for president.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
Man **** joe. (jk) Honestly, it's too early in the show for me to know everyone's names. I don't remember who Joe is xD. Seriously though, watch Battle Royale, it's a really good movie and i'm pretty sure the whole movie is on google video or something. *cough jerry cough*

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I can't keep up with so many threads! xD
Fine then. Go Jerry.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Don't post for the sole purpose of posting, Straked. Either stay on topic, or get out.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
My apoligies, Xsy. This is something I'd like to actually get into, and I'd prefer I stay.
Sorry.

I never did follow a Survivor from start to end.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
While Candace is nowhere close to Corinne's level of evil, Candace definitely shares her arrogance of "intelligent, well-educated people are so much better than those not so fortunate". Seriously, are these people mentally trapped in high school?

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
Candace really is a "fierce" b-itch. While I don't like her, she would've been funny as hell.
Corrine isn't really a b-itch imo, atleast she's not fierce. she's just pathetic.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
I just despised Sugar a lot due to her personality, hence I why I agreed with Corinne.
I think corrine said what everyone was thinking on the inside, but were to afraid to say it. I had a hard time watching any scenes with Sugar considering she cried in pretty much every one.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Jerry was way happy for a military man. Those are rare.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
He reminded me of a lot of people my dad knows; he's in the National Guard.

Coach is weird, I don't like him and I can't wait to see him fall.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
coach is an *******. a bigger ******* then anyone here can imagine
he has done things like lying about giving money to cancer charity to make money for himself

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
lol are you serious mike? proof plz.

i dislike erinn and she's bound to fall soon...unless someone else gets sick. :\

seems sierra is pretty safe now.

stephen looks to be in a great position right now. go favorite go!

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
I like Stephen a lot. I hope he makes it far. I wanna see the geek go cutthroat. ^_^

MBreeto

Smash Ace
I kinda want to find out what Taj was so mad about for next episode, hopefully she didn't just seal her fate because that cross-tribe alliance looks like it has potential.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
I like Sierra. A lot of people seem to compare her to Sugar but I don't really see it that way. The people they chose this time don't class and have drama issues like they did last season. I hardly feel like we have gotten to know them at all. Hopefully it picks up as things go on. It is refreshing to see the game not so one sided.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
I like Sierra. A lot of people seem to compare her to Sugar but I don't really see it that way.
I used to think she was some sort of Sugar clone (based pretty much entirely on the first interview video she gave), but she's showing a very different side from that and I don't really have any qualms with her. It'll take awhile for her to turn her first impression around on me, but from the good things I heard from her interview, I think I can like her too.

Deception

Smash Ace
I'm really liking this season a lot. Last season was too unbalanced in team strength, but the teams seem to be even in competitiveness. I'm really liking the Coach and Tyson team-up. It could mean trouble for everyone down the line if these two survive tribal challenges and make it to the merge.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
It is nice to be able to root for a team and them actually having a chance at winning. Last season it was like we were just guessing which member of Fang was going home. I wish Jerry would have lasted longer. It will be interesting to see what happens this episode. I mean how do you let a cross tribal alliance get exposed?

I do miss the survivor thread being super active though. Even the CBS forums seem less active this season.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Nooo Spencer! I wanted him to go far and represent young folks. Oh well, in the end it looked like he didn't have any really strong allies. Nobody threw Taj a vote even though she pretty much yelled at the entire tribe and told them to kiss her ***.

Also, JT losing part of his tooth made me cringe. Jeff wanting to keep his tooth was weird though.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
I'm not really surprised. Jeff talked about Spencer in the TV Guide preview. Spencer is a huge Survivor fan, but that makes him prone to over-thinking things. He eventually just locked up because he didn't really bother trying to form any small alliances. He just tried to make the entire tribe like him and/or hate someone else.

Deception

Smash Ace
Spencer getting voted off was a little upsetting. My parents were pissing me off by insulting him for being gay. And they were rooting for him before he said he was gay because he's from Florida. I sorta wanted him to go far in the game to force my parents to watch him.

Timbira is getting ahead now. The other tribe might start failing in challenges if they start getting depressed.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
I don't think we really got to know spencer that well. He must have done really bad in the challenge to get voted off over Taj. What was Taj so upset about? It was like she wanted them to vote her off. Really poor social game.

Tyson, I think that is his name, is an evil devil that is really smart. If I didn't like Sierra I would root for him. He really seems to know how to play this game. I hope he makes it far.

I know Ken was the only reason the survivor thread became active. I was hoping a few people would be interested in watching the series thanks to ken. Doesn't explain why CBS boards are inactive though.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
Spencer getting voted off was a little upsetting. My parents were pissing me off by insulting him for being gay. And they were rooting for him before he said he was gay because he's from Florida. I sorta wanted him to go far in the game to force my parents to watch him.

Timbira is getting ahead now. The other tribe might start failing in challenges if they start getting depressed.
You could kinda tell he was gonna get voted off based off how much time the show spent focusing on him. They were just giving him some air time before he was sent home because he didn't really do much before.

Top Bottom