• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor - Smash Boards Edition!

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Hello Decisive games! My name is Kursed, and I have fallen in love with your game community! I was active in the mafia games, but fell short and went into inactivity during Exams. But- I return with a game! I want to host a game here that is based off of a TV show. What is it? It is Survivor. SURVIVOR SMASH BOARDS VERSION!

Props to Kary for making the cool logo!
How would it work on this forum? I have it all figured out. The challenges are simply casual and for somewhat individual. However it involves spamming, strategy and backstabbing your friends. Here are the rules:

The Beginning: Tribes
  • The game will begin with a pre-determined amount of people. (I will try for 16/14/12.)
  • The players will be split up into tribes. (two tribes)
  • Your tribe must work together, and win the challenges.
  • If your tribe loses a challenge, you all must go to Tribal Council (refer to Tribal Council section).
  • The game will continue like this, until we reach the merge.

The Middle: Merge
  • All of the tribes will merge into one tribe, and the challenges will become individual.
  • If you win a challenge, you win individual immunity (this means can not be voted out at the next Tribal Council).
  • When you are voted out in the merge, you become a member of the Jury (You join the Jury automatically if you're in the final 9).
  • Once there is two people left in the game, we begin Final Tribal Council.

The End: Final Tribal Council
  • At Final Tribal Council, each finalist must explain to the Jury why they deserve to win.
  • The Jury will ask the finalists questions regarding their game, and why they deserve to win.
  • After all of this is done, the final voting session will begin; the Jury will vote for who they want to win Survivor.
  • Whichever finalist gets the most votes is the winner!

Tribal Council
  • Tribal Council will always take place right after a challenge.
  • The losing tribe must vote someone out of their tribe.

Prize
  • bragging rights
  • An image/graphic/avatar made in Gimp by me!
  • *not yet confirmed* a professional artist draws something for you! ( i have contacted him. )
  • PREMIUM ACCOUNT FOR A MONTH!

Miscellaneous
  • If you are ever banned, then you will be disqualified.
  • If you do not log on for five days, then you will be medically evacuated (disqualified).
  • If there is a tie, then there will be a re-vote. The two people involved in the tie may not vote, and the people re-voting may only vote for the people involved in the tie. If the vote is still tied, then everyone draws a rock (except for the people involved in the tie, and the immunity holder). Whoever draws the purple rock is eliminated. (this is using RNG)

Future reservations/current signups-
1. mistervideogaming
2. dimensionsword64
3. omar_25
4. unic0rn-0f-sm4sh-♫
5. lonekonwolf
6. spak
7. luigimaster0
8. aekenneutron
9. your mom
10. nheroarconix
11. zalak
12. bi l lawliet
13. adonis
14. Yonder
15. Kitt Geekazaru
16. Thekingofkoopas

Last edited:

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx

Yonder♕ - Winner!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
~Evicted Players:
15. TheKingOfKoopas - Runner Up!
14. NheroArconix - Sixth Jury Member
13. BI l Lawliet - Fifth Jury Member
12. Dimensionsword64 - Fourth Jury Member
11. Luigimaster0 - Third Jury Member
10. Adonis - Second Jury Member

9. Kitt Geekazaru
8. Spak - First Jury Member
7. AEKenNeutron
6. Omar_25
5. Zalak
4. Your Mom! - Medically evacuated
3. unic0rn 0f sm4sh

2. Lonekonwolf
1. mistervideogaming

Last edited:

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
So to be clear, I'm already signed up (since I signed up a while ago)?
Yes. If your name is on the list, you're in the game. I will notify everyone most likely a 5-7 days before the whole game starts. That way it gives plenty of people time to know what's happening and when to come online.
Also, when the game begins, I will post what the first challenge for both teams is to compete against each other with a countdown/timer until the challenge/comp/competition starts. Challenges will most likely last 48 hours so it gives every timezone a fair advantage.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Well, this sounds complicated.
The gist of it is basically:
I post a challenge and you the player wants to get the most points. Winning the challenge allows you to stay in the game!

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
I'm interested. Sounds like fun, sign me up.

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Yo, I'm already signed up for this, but I'm just posting to confirm that I am indeed still in.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
My avatar is in the same vein as this, I'm in.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
My avatar is in the same vein as this, I'm in.
Hey Yonder! Glad you could join the game! Though I need to ask you because you are a moderator if you receive time limits before double posting. Because if you do not have one, I am afraid it could be abused on your end as an unfair advantage. The reason I ask is that there is going to be competitions which require you to spam posts.
EDIT: Unless you would like to count 25 seconds between every post.

Last edited:

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Hey Yonder! Glad you could join the game! Though I need to ask you because you are a moderator if you receive time limits before double posting. Because if you do not have one, I am afraid it could be abused on your end as an unfair advantage. The reason I ask is that there is going to be competitions which require you to spam posts.
EDIT: Unless you would like to count 25 seconds between every post.
I'm not sure...I'll run a quick test.

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Oops thought I could delete this...no limit.

Last edited:

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
I'm still allowing you to play. Just keep in mind not to abuse it though, alright? I trust you enough not too.

EDIT: There isn't much spamming comps anyways so that's why i'm so passive on this.

Last edited:

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Alright! We have 16 people! Prepare to experience a crazy game! When I get home I'll be posting a ton of info so stay tuned!

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Ok, just so you know, I will be gone Friday through Sunday. Will that interfere with anything?

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
@ Substitution Substitution @ D dimensionsword64 @ Omar_25 Omar_25 @ The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn @lonekonwolf @Spak @ Luig Luig @ Kneutronic Kneutronic @ Your Mom! Your Mom! @ Lily♫ Lily♫ @ Zalak Zalak @ BI L. Lawliet BI L. Lawliet @ Adonis Adonis @ Y Yonder @ Kitt Geekazaru Kitt Geekazaru @ TheKingofKoopas TheKingofKoopas

Welcome one, Welcome all! to the very first season of
SURVIVOR - SMASH BROTHERS EDITION!

My name is Kursed. I am the host of this game, Smashboard's Survivor. Today, We have a whopping amount of 16 players who have decided to tempt fate- Try to Outwit, Outplay and Outlast everyone else! How Exciting! At first, everyone that had signed up believed that this was going to be a very casual relaxed game. But what they were't expecting was a prize that I didn't want to announce until now

That's right! The person who wins this game will be gifted a month premium account for free! So it is anyone's game!

Now, I would like to announce the two tribes. Who will be on which team and who will have to face each other for the grand prize! (included in the next post)

Last edited:

Luig

Confused
Team JonTron, or team ProtonJon's upload schedule?

@ Kursed Kursed When does the game start? I have to go outside for about 10-30 mins and pull weeds.

Last edited:

TheKingofKoopas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bowser5566
3DS FC
0001-3508-1615
ProtonJon's upload schedule? Just by the name you can tell which one wins.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
These are going to be the two teams which compete against each other. The team names are always Default Melee and Brawl, but can be changed if the group to anything that comes to a majority vote from members in the tribe!

On our first team, these players are old school smashers! Playing since 2001, I present to you
The Melee Tribe!

Zalak
Spak
Adonis
Kitt Geekazaru
Luigimaster0
Bi l lawliet
Your Mom!
Dimensionsword64

Now onto our
second team, the game which brought a lot of attention toward the smash community I present to you The Brawl Tribe!

mistervideogaming
Omar_25
unic0rn 0f sm4sh
lonekonwolf
aekenneutron
nheroarconix
Yonder
TheKingOfKoopas

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Ok, just so you know, I will be gone Friday through Sunday. Will that interfere with anything?
Team JonTron, or team ProtonJon's upload schedule?

@ Kursed Kursed When does the game start? I have to go outside for about 10-30 mins and pull weeds.
The game won't begin for another week so everyone can get caught up so there is plenty of time to prepare :)

I don't even know what's going on.
What do you need help with? I can always try my best to explain.

Drats. I missed sign up.
If this season is successful, I may host a second season here! =)

Last edited:
Top Bottom