• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survey: Toon Link or Link - Who is more VIABLE? Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BL_SCOTT

Smash Rookie
NNID
rayne2219
--------
Hello, Link mains of both sorts! I'm trying to get Smashboard's opinion on who is MORE VIABLE - NOT WHO YOU PREFER PLAYING! Be honest - just because you main a certain character or find one more annoying to fight doesn't mean they are better! I'm asking who you think is a better character in general - and please explain why you think so if you can!
--------
Creating 3 threads in 3 different boards - General, Toon Link, and Link. This is in order to get a wider sample of opinions.
--------

Dabble Dot

Smash Cadet
Toon link is way ahead in the tier lists. Also all the top tier characters are fast like toon link.
Toon link's bombs are more effective and link gives up a great deal just to have bombs."
Links boomerang is gimicky while toon link's boomerang does damage while spacing.
link is like a snail while running and can't position well so his nuetral is crap.

Links sword is longer but he's not the best swardsman in the game. if I want a longer sward I'll give up being link altother. Also look at pikachew. Small reach but 2nd in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom