• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sure Sheik is your main, but who's your Low Tier?

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
Wow, it looks like most Sheiks have Pika and Mew2 as low tier alts, followed by Ness and the Links. I know this is bumping, but this was too interesting to not get involved in.

Personally I Low Tier me some Young Link, mainly because he's so fun to play, just like Sheik. Plus he counters Peach.
pika pika chu!

and GaW and mew2 and boozer and link

think that covers about all the people i play.
^^ Funnily enough, my low tier alts are all of these chars plus Kirby minus G&W and Mew2

DUDE YLINK DOES NOT COUNTER PEACH.
Well, I think Link (not YL) has some things that make fighting Peach much easier. His projectiles effectively shut down her float-camping, and he can take advantage of opportunities to kill w/ nair and stuff, unlike YL.

Y. Link is just annoying. And no one good plays him anyway so it's a moot point.
Lolz, should have said "inb4 Armada does anything interesting w/ YL." XD

Oh I thought D was low and C was mid on the new tier list.
I think D tier is the beginning of the low tiers. it's in the second row on the tier list, which is supposed to denote unviability. Basically, anything below Samus is low tier.

Doser

Smash Ace
We banned Metaknight, and we did that before the Brawl community did. That's the only similarity we are going to share with them.

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Pichu: Boring.
Pikachu: Fun.

That is why.
I fail to see how... Pichu can combo up the ***. That uair is PAL Sheik material and usmash, nair, and dair are so nice. And 2 frames of lag on upB so he has more mobility when recovering. He can duck under more stuff than Pika so he can fake out stuff w/ crouch and punish w/ SUPER disjointed usmash. Sure it takes him a little while to kill and sure he gets destroyed before the match has even truly begun, but that just brings on the challenge. :cool:

Edit: inb4 someone gets mad at me for continuing to bring the topic of discussion back to Pichu

rbd

Smash Rookie
I've always used Ness as my low tier, as he was my first main. He's a lot of fun, and the reactions to people who get yo-yo glitched are the best!

bubbaking

Smash Hero
if Pichu is boring you're using him wrong.
Swag.

... or he has different preferences than you.

... like winning. :troll:
Who are we kidding? We're talking about low tiers here! If we really wanted to win, we'd just play Sheik all the time and never deviate (thus rendering this entire thread moot).

Pichu just seems TOO BAD for me to like playing her <.<
As I said, these are LOW TIERS! Bad's the name of the game! :p

YOUNG LINK CAUSE HES GOOD. If he had more kills moves he'd be higher on the tier list.
If Pichu had more kill moves, he'd be higher on the tier list. :awesome:

Top Bottom