• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

sure i miss this place

Status
Not open for further replies.

mobilisq

Smash Ace
but my nephew scratched up my brawl disc so he and i cant play any more, so i havent felt like i had any real reason to post about something i havent done in months

i havent been watching videos or anything either so im out of the loop on what other folks are doing too. been enjoying being intoxicated and sociable, and makin ladyfriends, i guess. not a bad trade but hey, im a nerd at heart so i cant stay away forever

if someone wants to shoot me a pm that would teach me how to play backed up discs minus a modchip, external hd, or downgrading the sysmenu, that'd be swell, but sounds farfetched and unlikely

on the other hand

HOW IS ALL OF YOUS

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
mobilisq it's been ages since we've seen you man :[ You haven't missed a whole lot though tbh.

Hate to lock what few threads we have but if you want to know how all of us are doing we can take it to the NGD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom