• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Superior Tactics] ; Deity-Level Robin Guide

[Superior Tactics] ; Deity-Level Robin Guide

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Re-written phases 11-15 are now live!

The colors will be a little lacking for the moment though, I've decided to add them every 10 phases instead of every five.

I'll be releasing them in groups of 5 phases every few weeks, so expect to see the new 16-20 soon. :reverse:

1FC0

Smash Lord
Great guide but I like to point out that R.O.B.'s Robo Beam can easily be made safe against reflectors as well by short hopping and aiming it down at the opponent. If done properly then if Robo Beam gets reflected then it will just bounce back to where R.O.B. was when he fired it and thus miss R.O.B. who will since have dropped back to the ground.

Last edited:

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
I think you posted that comment about the wrong guide, buddy :laugh:

Also, if anyone cares or even sees this, I plan on converting this guide for Ultimate.

Last edited:

1FC0

Smash Lord
No need to be so modest, your guide is great!

But I have an issue with
When used properly, though, Arcfire can be a very powerful ally. It even bounces away harmlessly when reflected. What a bro. What a chap. Do any other projectiles in the game love their master so much? I didn't think so.
because a reflected Robo Beam does also miss when used properly. A reflected Robo Beam is like a strict yet fair mentor. If used properly then it will miss the user, but if used with disregard then it will exact just punishment upon those who did so. R.O.B. has the ultimate projectiles and therefore they ought to be used with respect or not at all. Compared to projectiles like Robo Beam, Arcfire is just a toy to be trifled with by amateurs.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
:rotfl::joyful::rotfl:

and thank you for the compliment ^^

Last edited:
Top Bottom