• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Strikers

SnekGames

Smash Rookie

What is Super Smash Strikers?
Super Smash Strikers is a fangame project focusing around video game characters entirely, not just Nintendo characters with 3D-Rendered sprites. It has the Smash Bros. style gameplay which you can either play on Stocks, Time, Coins, or Stamina modes. It is currently under development, so more content is on the way.

Why not just Nintendo characters?
The Super Smash Bros. series has always shifted it's main focus on Nintendo properties with an additional 3rd-Party characters, however, it's not the case here. The star symbol with the smash crosses represents gaming all-stars. I guess you can say, that's where the star symbol comes from.​

Gameplay

Last edited:

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Aw, I thought this was going to be Mario Strikers, but with smash characters. :(

SnekGames

Smash Rookie
Aw, I thought this was going to be Mario Strikers, but with smash characters. :(
Ah I knew that was coming. I didn't actually thought when I made the title, that somebody is going to be thinking of Mario Strikers. If so, I apologize for your disappointment and hopefully if someone do make a Smash Mario Strikers game, I'll fully support it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom