• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Sisters Etc.

Yellowood Lovely

Smash Cadet
Rollcall!
Are there ANY other lesbians out there? There HAVE to be, right? Right? T.T
I joined this website mainly for smash knowledge and practice but it'd be nice to get to know some of you! And what better way to bond than figure out if I really am alone out here...

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Rollcall!
Are there ANY other lesbians out there? There HAVE to be, right? Right? T.T
I joined this website mainly for smash knowledge and practice but it'd be nice to get to know some of you! And what better way to bond than figure out if I really am alone out here...
Whoa, you are a lesbian? Don't get me wrong I'm not against lesbians. I'm fine with them. I just like to make friends with anyone who likes Smash, not sexual orientation.

http://smashboards.com/threads/smash-4-social-5-0-almighty-emotes.397024/page-2118#post-19684810

That links to one of the more busy social threads. You'll meet people there.
Yeah, it really busy...

Yellowood Lovely

Smash Cadet
Whoa, you are a lesbian? Don't get me wrong I'm not against lesbians. I'm fine with them. I just like to make friends with anyone who likes Smash, not sexual orientation.

Yeah, it really busy...

Lol I try to establish that early. And yeah I try not to let sexual orientation get in the way of friendship either, but it's good common ground because I can relate to other lesbians y'know and also considering all the friendships sexual orientation can lose you, I feel like the law of equivalent exchange owes me some pals

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
Hey! I accept any kind of person in the Smash community so don't feel lonely. You're a full-fledged member to me. :)
But there are lesbians in the community. It's fairly common.

Yellowood Lovely

Smash Cadet
Hey! I accept any kind of person in the Smash community so don't feel lonely. You're a full-fledged member to me. :)
Thank goodness I kind of assumed the Internet would be hiding some gems like me also good to meet @You, E-Mann!

Also Rosalina x Sweater meme

Thank you.

Last edited:

Swagmaster

Smash Apprentice
NNID
supersonicbros.2
Exactly. Nice to meet ya Yellowood Lovely.

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside
The girl i had a crush on was lesbian i was truly sad but hey theirs more in the sea.

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I've found myself open to more things lately regarding relationships.

Last edited:
Top Bottom