• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Party: SSB Board Game!

Iaeyan Elyuex

Smash Rookie
I made an app in Game Maker that acts as a software-based peripheral to Super Smash Bros. It includes a "roller" program and a board program. There is a Brawl version, a 3DS version, and a Wii U version. If this gets popular enough, I may make a Melee version or even a 64 version.

BUGFIX: Wii U version no longer plays SSBB music.

The download link for the app is in the video description.

Apparently, I have 2 threads advertising this app. Derp!

Last edited:

Iaeyan Elyuex

Smash Rookie
I just finished the Wii U version of it. I haven't playtested it, so maybe you guys could give me some feedback?

ZaoMonichi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Noaharc10
3DS FC
4398-9530-8610
This is awesome! Sounds like a great alternative to destroying my friends locally in FFAs haha

MandL27

Smash Cadet
I just finished the Wii U version of it. I haven't playtested it, so maybe you guys could give me some feedback?
Is it supposed to have a different layout from the Brawl version you showed in the video?
Also, some documentation on how the GUI works would be nice - I had to fumble around quite a bit just to see what was going on.

Last edited:

Iaeyan Elyuex

Smash Rookie
Is it supposed to have a different layout from the Brawl version you showed in the video?
Also, some documentation on how the GUI works would be nice - I had to fumble around quite a bit just to see what was going on.
The Wii U version is quite different from the Brawl version, because the game changed enough to warrant a change to the board and roller. There is a Brawl version, a 3DS version and a Wii U version.

I thought I put a file in there explaining the controls. I'll have to look into that. In the "Boards for Small Screens", you move the pointer to the edge of the form (the board app's window) to move the camera. It is a little awkward, but that's the best idea for a full version with small screen size I could think of without having to redraw all the sprites.

Top Bottom