• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Brothers Tournament 3 Results - Loganville, GA

BlueJim

Smash Apprentice
Awesome turnout guys. It was good to have all of our top GA players out. Thanks to the GA community for making this tournament so successful.

Big thanks to Flashback Games for supporting the community and making these tournaments a possibility.

Shoutouts too all the players that came from so far away. I hope you guys continue to come out and have fun.

If you are a new player who isn't part of the GA smash Facebook groups I highly recommend you join! We post tournaments and smashfests in each respective group along with helping out players get better at the game!

Georgia Melee: https://www.facebook.com/groups/GAMelee/
Georgia Brawl: https://www.facebook.com/groups/179381782079932/
Georgia Project M: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1392554534335836/

Super Smash Bros. Melee Singles (39 Entrants)
Bracket: http://challonge.com/ssbt3
TO: BlueJim
1: Baka4moe ($135.00):peachmelee:
2: SS | Soft ($70.00):jigglypuffmelee:
3: PikeChad ($40.00) :pikachumelee:
4: SS | Nicaboy ($25.00) :sheikmelee:
5: Chainsaw
5: OP
7: SS | Flamin' Roy
7: Mike G :peachmelee:
9: RJ
9: Fullmetal
9: DAB :sheikmelee:
9: GAWes
13: Yunglean
13: Flotus :peachmelee:
13: Een :falcomelee:
13: N64 :pikachumelee:
17: Esperanto
17: Ari :sheikmelee:
17: Tubes
17: Polarity
17: Scatz
17: Rooktionary
17: Mr. Bonkey
17: Matt
25: Point Assassin
25: CJLoz
25: ZEUS
25: Siren :sheikmelee:
25: Yogi
25: Bird
25: Dry
25: Trevor
33: Zaney
33: Silver
33: BLD
33: Carlin
33: Crabulon
33: 710 :peachmelee:

Super Smash Bros Melee Doubles (14 Teams)
Bracket: http://challonge.com/ssbt3teams
1: Baka4Moe + SS | Nicaboy
2: SS | Soft + DruggedFox
3: Fullmetal + Pikachad

4: RJ + SS | Flamin'Roy
5: Hah! Gheyyyyy
5: Mike Ganondorf
7: +-+-+-+
7: DashDanceDan + Tubes
9: Green Tambourine
9: Rook + Flotus
9: Team Pancake
9: Martin Luther Bling Jr
13: TGK
13: Meat + 401K

Last edited:

nicaboy

Smash Champion
1: Baka4moe ($135.00):peachmelee:-Nice job on 1st dude been awhile since you won. Good job in teams lets wreck ceo. I think im getting the hang of how you like to play!
2: SS | Soft ($70.00):jigglypuffmelee:- Nice on 2nd man the traveling is paying off! Also this marks the first time I lost to your puff in a full set(that wasnt that dollar tourney) so I'll never forget this :3. I don't think you were playing bad but even if you were I made more mistakes :3 NEXT TIME THOUGH! I learnt alot.
3: PikeChad ($40.00) :pikachumelee:- god our recent sets have been so crazy wtf? I lost all of them but I had fun in all of them too :) Thanks for the compliments man you'll do better with an r trigger you remember is yours ;)
4: SS | Nicaboy ($25.00):sheikmelee: Think your hot **** in doubles huh?
5: Chainsaw You still got it bruh bruh you had tight sets vs some of our best players atm. Come back I'd like more competition. You still pretty good
5: OP- Damn you starting to counter warren ;) Figure out sheik and peach now. Looks like I'll be going to ceo with you bro so we have alot of time to talk like last time!
7: SS | Flamin' Roy- Warren step it up you slacking recently
7: Mike G :peachmelee:- Aye shawty I heard you trying to come back :3 Sup wit it
9: RJ- Come back you are better than this bs performance. Solid teams work
9: Fullmetal- Nice job taking a game off me but its about the sets fool! The after party we had was super tight though lets do it again soon ;)
9: DAB :sheikmelee:- Im so proud of you taking a game off of travis he said you got alot better but **** man you gotta close it out. I'll be watching your progress we can always talk about sheik stuff :3
9: GAWes- you a thirsty dude ;) thanks for looking out for me though man. I hope we can train some b4 you leave!
13: Yunglean
13: Flotus :peachmelee:- Hi harry :3
13: Een :falcomelee:- you are getting better dude but it might take some more time. Your ambition is admirable keep at it and keep talking it out bro!
13: N64 :pikachumelee:
17: Esperanto- I think you are getting better too man but stop wasting your double jump. I watched your set with wes and you got beat up for it. Your platform movement is nice but being above falcon sucks as well as being in the air for long periods of time! We need to talk. ;)
17: Ari :sheikmelee:- Dude can we get some 1 v 1 action soon. You can do better than this
17: Tubes- MAH PANTS ARE IN YOUR CAR OMFG
17: Polarity- Hey bro after getting to know you more tuesday I wanna say that you can do it! Gotta get some good movement going(watch sami play fox) and work on that consistent punish game. I feel like you understand it in your head but gotta learn to apply it in game. Lets chat it up and play soft alot while he is close to you.
17: Scatz- dude thanks for everything man. You can get over that mental block bro. Lets talk!
17: Rooktionary- how you feel about sheik?
17: Mr. Bonkey- same as ian man you two are some of out up and commers. you understand how to fight the spacies a bit but your fundamentals need work.(Spacing tech chasing edge guards)
17: Matt- HI MATT
25: Point Assassin
25: CJLoz
25: ZEUS
25: Siren :sheikmelee:- Kelly stop taking all the white women from us plz
25: Yogi
25: Bird- I didnt forget you work on your movement. Tech skill is mandatory in this game! we can talk in person more i hope. mike g has a nice lil sheik on him :3
25: Dry
25: Trevor- Athens marth you have potential young one
33: Zaney
33: Silver
33: BLD
33: Carlin
33: Crabulon
33: 710 :peachmelee:

Awstintacious

Smash Apprentice
Man I was just checking out results and got salty about this teams tournament all over from our seeding and our first match vs FR and RJ where we had the 2v1. Then kevin ran in and got hit, then I almost 0-death RJ, then he literally 0-Deaths me from a grab on my whiff. PJSalt

Top Bottom