• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Brothers Melee-Event Match 51(Master Hand)

MetallicHD

Smash Rookie
Well, heres the video to what the title refers to. I tried both controller methods last night, which worked successfully. I just don't seem to like Master Hand. He's really slow, just like he is is Classic Mode and/or All Star Mode. Also, try Event Match 51 with Master Hand. Its funny, mostly because Giga Bowser thinks he's the toughest thing since Chuck Norris. Anyway, I also recorded the so called "special message" that you get after beating Event Match 51 with no stock loss. Totally lame. Not worth it. Anyway, feel free to contact me on the info on my page, or on my YouTube account, it will be easy since I uploaded to video myself. Well, that you for time, 'cuz I'm pretty sure I just wasted.

Video link. Watching in High Quality is recommended.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmIoIbfFGjg&feature=channel_page

P.S. Sorry for the crappy quality; I had to use my digital camera instead of my HD camcorder, which can also balance better on my tripod.

Anyways, I'm out.

*****EDIT*****
Videos gone. No need for it since some people didn't give F@#k.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Anyway, I also recorded the so called "secret message" that you get after beating Event Match 51 with no stock loss. Totally lame. Not worth it.
Sorry to break it to you but that was never considered a secret message. People have been able to do that a lot for a long time. You can easily do it by resting Giga Bowser with Jigglypuff. It kills him in like 1 hit.

MetallicHD

Smash Rookie
The only reason that I've just got 100 VS Matches is that I got the game like in Mid-April. In 2001 when I got the game, sure, I sucked, but I had thousands of more matches.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
Lol thats actually how i got final destination.....oh and i kinda had a friend do it because i got suck of losing( this was before i took melee seriously)

Top Bottom