• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Brothers Crusade - v0.9.0 Demo Available for download!

Soldiershak

Smash Rookie
I scrolled down with a lifeless flick of my finger,it was as if Id lost hope but then my eyes widened my vision was clear.I was looking at the thread title and I saw that it said released I was baffled and blah blah blah..Im downloading it now cant wait to play online

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
The thread title had me wondering if 2013 had already slipped by me.

WHY WON'T IT DOWNLOAD FASTER?!!!!

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I just downloaded this. I haven't got a notion how to even start the game. Is there a list of controls for this game (not battle controls, I mean menu controls)

I've spent the last 15 minutes randomly pressing buttons in vain trying to get the game to do what I want. Frustrating. I've managed to work out how player 1 and player 2 (cpu) is selected, but not player 3 (cpu) and player 4 (cpu) EDIT: Got it eventually.

Something so seemingly simple as selecting a character is a huge task. I wish I could just click and drag the player icons....

Thessbmzocker

Smash Apprentice
what do you mean exactly....if you want to select player 3 and 4 you have to go with player ones red hand (i think the arrowbuttons move it) to the green or yellow button and prss o and then you go to the character what you want to select and press o again...i hope i could helo you... and the controlls are under options and controller options....

dettadeus

Smash Lord
F1 opens the help file. I don't remember all the default controls, but I remember that "O" selects menu options. Arrow Keys move you and through menu options, so you can get to Options and Controls and then map the keys how you like.

All controls are the same in the menu and in fights.

EDIT: Patch is pretty close to completion. Falcon is almost done with all non-online glitches, and Jaklub is working on getting Online Mode back to full functionality.

itsjenyoumen

Smash Apprentice
Please next version put the options of setting the controls when you first start the game
^when starting the game for the first time
Also can you make the change the control setting option back the way it was before where you just have to chick set controls and push the buttons to set the controls it was a lot faster and easier to set compared to this

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
You guys should really bring your old dead chatbox into command so people can get online matches going...

dettadeus

Smash Lord
You mean the xat from the Proboards forum?

We have our forum chat, but it's only for registered users...
It's a possibility. Might get really crowded though.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
It all depends on the connections of the players. Generally you want the person with the better connection to be the host.
There will most likely be delay of up to a second (Felipe and I usually have about 10 frames), but if there's actual lag (like the game won't run full speed) than it's either a computer issue or a connection issue.

Traweezie

Smash Rookie
if you want to battle people online join my hamachi networks
Hamachi Network: SSBCrusaders11
Password: SSBC

Hamachi Network: SSBCrusaders12

New hamachi networks!
Hamachi Network: SSBCrusaders14(new)

Hamachi Network: SSBCrusaders15(new)

Join them if you like!

jaap001

Smash Rookie
First of all: awsome game! The only thing is i run into a little problem. When i try to play online with a friend of mine i give him my IP adres. But when he tries to connect it fails. I know it should work when your pc is connected directly to your modem but unfortunatly im using a wireless router. Any1 has an idea how to make the P2P connection when both players are using a router?

BTW is is possible to play the game using a LAN cable?

thx

Bigruss91

Smash Rookie
Guys I made An IRC chat for when people wanna join or host Online Battles in SSBC

http://widget.mibbit.com/?settings=...bit.org&channel= #SSBCrusadeOnlineBattlesChat

First of all: awsome game! The only thing is i run into a little problem. When i try to play online with a friend of mine i give him my IP adres. But when he tries to connect it fails. I know it should work when your pc is connected directly to your modem but unfortunatly im using a wireless router. Any1 has an idea how to make the P2P connection when both players are using a router?

BTW is is possible to play the game using a LAN cable?

thx
How to play Online mode with others:
(If you already have HamachiLogMeIn, skip to step number 4)
1. Have you and your friend download "HamachiLogMeIn" (Unmanaged version)
2. Install it onto your computer
3. Put in your Hamachi Client ID
4. Host a network ID and password
5. Have your friend join the network ID and enter password
6. Once you and your friend are in the same network, have one host the game
7. The other should copy the other's IPv4 address from Hamachi
8. Open up SSBC.exe and go to online mode. Click join game and paste the IP then hit enter
9. Have fun!

Turn off all items and turn the item frequency to "No items". Items will desync players at times so its best to play without them. Best recommended you play in 2 player matches only. 3 or 4 player matches are possible but will cause light-heavy lag

You may are going to experience some-most lag and some problems like the screen turning black and unable to close it. If you have the screen turning black and unable to close problem, its recommended by the project crusade forum that you use task manager and end the process of SSBC.exe to close it then restart it.

Jaklub will try to fix online mode within these next 2 weeks (Hopefully)..

Mypantisgone

Smash Lord
I downloaded it and it's AWESOME!!!I have some questions:

are you guyz going to update the sprites before the final version?They're odd...
when i was about to fight master hand with weegee,it glitched,"esc"the game,try again but it gliched before the first battle,TWICE.I didn't try again but what could the problem be?
and last questions:beside q-bert,did anyone unlock something else?what is it?

Traweezie

Smash Rookie
Traweezie, you don't need to post every time there's a new Hamachi network.

Ideally people were going to make their own for their friends, but whatever.

@Mypantisgone: We do have a plan to update nearly all the sprites to a matching style, yes.
Unlockables can be found in this thread for anyone who's curious.
Dunno about the glitches.
My bad... I post my networks so people can fight other people other than their friends.. I figured that If I posted here, more people would know... if they would like to join...

Thessbmzocker

Smash Apprentice
@jaap001 have you played the classic mode of ssbc???if not do it.....and by the way....everytime then i plya lucario in classic mode and if i have to fight against chun li on the wario land stage and i bet chun li....the game didn´t go on until i make suicide but then i have 0 lives the game goes on...but now i have unlimited lives....maybe you should fix that...if this happen again i will show it on youtube....but its a funny bug because i can´t loose any battle xDDD even on hard i bet the game xDD
and for those of you who downloaded my expansion music...should i make a second one with more new music....if you agree then should i make a second part or should i uploade packs for every game like: SSBC Expansion Music Mario Pack ? And if you have music wishes send me a pm^^

jaap001

Smash Rookie
@thessbmzocker. Yeah i only play crusade mode. And there was no duckhunt stage. So my bad :D ill play classic mode till i see it. Thank you.

Top Bottom