• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Brothers Crusade - v0.9.0 Demo Available for download!

Lucario's Power

Smash Cadet
Can anyone tell me how I can use Lucario effectively?
I can't seem to hit anyone, even at close-range, and most of his aerials don't hit, even when it looks like the aerial hit the AI.

Sonicheroesfan1

Smash Rookie
Hey, can you guys change the download for the v0.7 demo? Because, you know, now that MegaUpload has been closed by the FBI...

Lucario's Power

Smash Cadet
I think Nakido would be the best option.
Mediafire can be shut down anytime, you know.
But, as long as 0.8 is able to be downloaded somewhere, I'm happy with that.

Sonicheroesfan1

Smash Rookie
...Nakido Flag and Mediafire are still up...

I dunno where we're uploading 0.8 though.
Eh... nevermind. Got it to work. Turns out that the Nakido download manager didn't work for me. Well, I downloaded the file (225 MB), clicked "Save", saved the file (4MB and something), and when I opened it up to extract it (it said something like "Extract To" and I had to create or select a directory) it said it couldn't be extracted as a compressed file or something like that. So, I downloaded it as a direct link and it worked!

Also, Mediafire's download is just the patch, not the whole demo.

SmashKing201

Smash Journeyman
So guys, with new characters, new stages, balanced gameplay, & online mode, what part of the 0.8 demo are you looking forward to the most?

Lucario's Power

Smash Cadet
So guys, with new characters, new stages, balanced gameplay, & online mode, what part of the 0.8 demo are you looking forward to the most?
I'm looking forward to all that 0.8 has to offer, but if I can only choose one thing, I am looking forward to Online Mode the most.
I can't wait to play people in Crusade!

dettadeus

Smash Lord
There were some big glitches last night, actually. It should be out today.

This is why I really didn't want a mid-week release. There was a one-in-a-million chance of all the devs managing to get on chat last night, and then Jaklub had to leave when it happened. >_>

SmashKing201

Smash Journeyman
There were some big glitches last night, actually. It should be out today.

This is why I really didn't want a mid-week release. There was a one-in-a-million chance of all the devs managing to get on chat last night, and then Jaklub had to leave when it happened. >_>
Actually, the whole devs getting on chat all at one time was not something random. I actually called for the meeting to happen yesterday afternoon ^_^

Jaklub

Smash Journeyman
It is not my fault I live in Europe and I have school

Bigruss91

Smash Rookie
Dose anyone already know what happened to the ssbcopensource forum?
I clicked the link but I got this:
"The forum ssbcopensource.motionsforum.com doesn't exist.
Verify the internet address you typed : ssbcopensource.motionsforum.com,
and try again if there is a mistake.
It is possible that the administrator has chosen to delete it."

dettadeus

Smash Lord
The open-source forums got deleted or something a while ago. They no longer work.

If/when Open Source happens I'll make a section for it on the main forum.

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
Wasn't this supposed to come out one week later almost two weeks ago? Is it coming soon or not for a while?

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Falcon8r is MIA, hasnt logged for 2 days >_> Major bugs were fixed (online is working again), but without him there is nothing we can do. He haves to Finish the oline lobby and add the final touchs to the demo.

EDIT:

Ignore what i just said:

http://i44.tinypic.com/w2cbhy.png

Falcon is back. Almsot there guys.

Lilfut

Smash Ace
NNID
slothfuLunchmeat
3DS FC
3308-5213-5534
When you upload 0.8, add a Mediafire mirror. I don't want to **** with Nakido, and The Man took Megaupload down.

Sonicheroesfan1

Smash Rookie
YESZ! Finally! After all these waits of:
December, wait January! No, February! Ok, next week! Just one day more, Wednesday! No, it will be tomorrow. After 3 days: Wait, no,... maybe next week. LOL
Aside joking, if you'd predicted the future or at least been a little more careful, 2 weeks could've been accurate.
Well, enough complaints, I'm HYPED!!!
-Can't wait for the next demo!!!
-Yes, you can.

-...Yeah, I guess you're right. :c

Soldiershak

Smash Rookie
If you have winrar why not split the file into parts?....wait that would require people to purchase winrar since winrar can only open part archives i believe.

SmashKing201

Smash Journeyman
YESZ!!!! No more flags or redirects!
btw Felipe, how's the demo going now?
A better question, is it sure to say that it is going to be out today?
You should be unbanned and welcome back to the forum by tomorrow night :)

I made the ban less extended than I had originally planned.

Top Bottom