• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Brothers Crusade - v0.9.0 Demo Available for download!

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
Well I haven't been here in a while, so I have a few questions...

What the hell is this? I made this thread. How long has dettadeus been credited as the creator? And I'd like to have the game's real logo on the OP also.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
I've had this thread since around mid-October, a few weeks after DMX convinced us all that you and Falcon had given up on the game. Since it seemed you were no longer going to work on the game, it made no sense that you would keep the thread. Since I was going to be the new "head dev", I requested to become the owner of this thread so I could properly update the OP.

Considering the fact that you hadn't looked at this thread in months before today, I'd say I'm doing a bit of a better job keeping it updated. We also had to wait weeks for you to update it with anything other than a new version, IIRC. I definitely remember bugging Werekill to bug you about it a lot, but it never happened.

Yes, the logo that shows up there is slightly outdated because that's the logo Plasmis made for us before everything got cleared up. If you'd like me to add a different logo in, PM me something to use.

Also notice that, since November, I changed the OP to resemble what it was before the whole development team issue happened. The main changes now are different forum links, a different logo and a larger developer section to account for the other people helping (which I now realize needs to be updated again, since Jaklub has done a significant amount of work on the game).

Also, it should be noted that TSON has control of the SSF2 thread, not Cleod9. He keeps it updated so the busier devs don't have more busywork to do. And he keeps it very well-updated.

EDIT: And are you actually done with Crusade, or was that another one of DMX's lies? I want to know if you should still have that note next to your name in the OP or not.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
He did the new menu graphics, i am not sure if he gave up after that or DMX is lying.

Also, @Phantom, can you contact Falcon??? I cant contact him on facebook and we really need to have a Serious Talk.

mariodk

Smash Ace
i heard from a thread
geno was coming too in V0.8
is that true?
also Goku in a coming version is really needing a revamp if not you guys already have planed that
even me as a big DBZ fan hates goku in SSBC bad animations,the down-smash is more like a F-tilt or side-smash and alot of other things
the SSBF2 Goku is like 100 times better both moveset,animation,anything
already before SSBF2 got V0.8 was goku better in SSBF2 then in SSBC

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
False, geno is not confirmed.

Wtf Bad animations, you must be blind XDDDD

His sprites clashes, but that doesnt mean they are bad. And yes, we are making new sprites for Goku (jus Style)

And really, i give a **** if Flash 2 goku is better (it is, Flash 2> Crusade in Graphics), i only care about gameplay.

mariodk

Smash Ace
False, geno is not confirmed.

Wtf Bad animations, you must be blind XDDDD

His sprites clashes, but that doesnt mean they are bad. And yes, we are making new sprites for Goku (jus Style)

And really, i give a **** if Flash 2 goku is better (it is, Flash 2> Crusade in Graphics), i only care about gameplay.
me too with the gameplay and gameplay on Goku is bad so it is needs a revamp
i dont say copy anything from SSBF2 goku just make him better then he is now
alittle long time since i played SSBC but will do it so i can give better Feedback for him
i can maybe come with afew ideas of moves to him :D after all i made a almost perfected goku for SSBB :D

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
I've had this thread since around mid-October, a few weeks after DMX convinced us all that you and Falcon had given up on the game. Since it seemed you were no longer going to work on the game, it made no sense that you would keep the thread. Since I was going to be the new "head dev", I requested to become the owner of this thread so I could properly update the OP.

Considering the fact that you hadn't looked at this thread in months before today, I'd say I'm doing a bit of a better job keeping it updated. We also had to wait weeks for you to update it with anything other than a new version, IIRC. I definitely remember bugging Werekill to bug you about it a lot, but it never happened.

Yes, the logo that shows up there is slightly outdated because that's the logo Plasmis made for us before everything got cleared up. If you'd like me to add a different logo in, PM me something to use.

Also notice that, since November, I changed the OP to resemble what it was before the whole development team issue happened. The main changes now are different forum links, a different logo and a larger developer section to account for the other people helping (which I now realize needs to be updated again, since Jaklub has done a significant amount of work on the game).

Also, it should be noted that TSON has control of the SSF2 thread, not Cleod9. He keeps it updated so the busier devs don't have more busywork to do. And he keeps it very well-updated.
Well that's all just fine and dandy, isn't it? I would have appreciated it if you had at least asked my permission before requesting a change in owner of this thread.

EDIT: And are you actually done with Crusade, or was that another one of DMX's lies? I want to know if you should still have that note next to your name in the OP or not.
No, of course I'm not "done" with the game. All of that was just a huge misunderstanding after I first told DMX about the open-source idea. Apparently he screwed me over after failing to communicate the idea to the users of our forums. Instead, you got some twisted rumor that I quit. I really don't understand how the concept of allowing players to make their own content is so difficult to grasp or why it's so easily confused with the inane assumption that I, abruptly and without reason, stopped working on the game. The only reason, aside from being unquestionably busy, I've never explained this to the forum users is simply lack of interest for even trying to approach them.

In fact, I just made an account on the new "Project Crusade" forums a couple of weeks ago in attempt to sort out the misunderstandings associated with my open-source idea, but after being inexplicably banned from the forums before I was able to make my first post, I essentially gave up on trying to reach its members.

And FYI, I'm going to request that I become owner of this thread again, since your entire basis for taking control of it was based on a silly rumor.

And to answer your question, no, I don't want that stupid little note next to my name.

EDIT: Though this is irrelevant to the rest of my post, I want to point out that many of the characters that Dettadeus has claimed to be "confirmed" have not even been considered by the lead developers, and others (such as Duck Hunt Dog, and for this I sincerely apologize because I know you are all so deeply in love with him) have actually been confirmed to not be in the game at all. That is, unless you want to upload him when the open-source version is available, and once done you can determine his level of viability based on his number of downloads.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
First Phantom, i think you are pretty outdated lol

Dmx said you quit and that falcon gave up on the game, thats why Project:Crusade was created. There is no misunderstand here, the twisted mind of your brother tried to kill the project without apparent reasons.

Second, we didnt ask your permission because you barely are active here. Look, you noticed just a few days ago that the topic is in hands of dettadeus. The topic was handed to detta over 1 month ago.

inexplicably???? I told you via facebook that your ban was an accident (you were banned because we IP Banned DMX for trolling and creating multiple accounts.

And as i already explained, it wasnt a rumour, DMX told us that. If he was lying, it wasnt our fault,. Also, this entire issue was fixed with Falcon a long time ago, the roster is official and it was approved by falcon too. There is nothing to discuss.

EDIT: Also, the new mugshots are...... bad. They dont fit with the style of the game.

You are free to work on crusade (Saw your new CSS and SS, they look fine), but in this moment, the head developers are Dettadeus and Falcon.

Da Generic Name

Smash Cadet
If you're so fond of the idea of open-source, then why are you bothering to take control again? A community roster is much better than the abomination you and Connor created. Close to nobody wanted Gengar and Scizor, especially over Squirtle and Ivysaur. On the other hand, plenty of people want Duck Hunt Dog.
Apparently you need to check over the conversation Falcon had with Det. Falcon ALLOWED Det to remain a dev, and was fine with the roster being how it is, with the exception of Bill Rizer and Geno, or lack thereof.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Treat him with respect, guys. He, along with everyone else, made the game that was "formed" into Project: Crusade. Calling his choices an "abomination" is not the way to go about talking to someone that's done stuff like this voluntarily. Wow.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
TSON, he shouldn't be treated with respect if he is to act like that. Det has been trying to talk gently so we don't get in an entire mess of problems with Phantom. But if Phantom decides to speak like an airhead who thinks that he controls what's going he does not deserve respect.

@Phantom
Come on Phantom, you can't tell me with a straight face that your roster was better than the new one.
Aero The Acrobat? I mean really?
The new Roster as of now was not made by 2 people with completely Biased ideas. It was made by a forum's community voting together on which characters should be added and which characters should not be added by Popularity. Like how most characters in the Smash Brothers franchise were added. Duck Hunt Dog won the polls, so it is obvious that people actually want him, so just because you personally hate the character doesn't mean that you have the right to not listen to the fans of the people that will play your game..

I understand that you think that we "stole" your game and now calling it ours, but seriously it isn't really that bland. If you would actually READ what we say rather than ASSUME what you think, you would KNOW that this is not OUR fault but your partner DMX's fault. YOU should KNOW that the only reason you were banned was because DMX made an ALT ACCOUNT, which resulted in an IP BAN. BUT, you should already know this as Felipe previously stated that he had already TOLD you through Facebook.

You should know that we want the game to be the best it can be and some of our community choices apparently made more sense than your team's. But that doesn't mean we can't still work together and try to make it as best as it possibly can be.

My point here is that you have stop acting like a jerk and try to work it out like a decent person, rather then thinking that we did the wrong thing while we thought you gave up and we tried to keep the game we love so much alive and prevent it from crashing like so many other Smash Fangames.

SmashKing201

Smash Journeyman
Now, I'm not here to throw names at Phantom at all. But I have a ton of things I would like to point out.

1. Why cut Duck Hunt Dog in the first place? Since he has been first suggested back on Proboards, he has been supported more than he has been disliked when it comes to adding him on the roster. Since then, there have been more supporters to have him in Crusade.

You should know this as well with that poll you made last year. You know the "How Much Do You Agree With Our Roster Poll?". He was in 6th place tying with Paper Mario, Black Mage, & Simon Belmont. Candidates that are favorites on a real Smash Bros favorites. If you dont remember the poll, here is it: http://ssbcforum.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=ssbcgcd&action=display&thread=519&page=1

And here is the first poll for Duck Hunt Dog that I made when he was first suggested. http://ssbcforum.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tssbcst&action=display&thread=110&page=1
As you can see, he even had more positive votes than he did negative votes the very first time he was suggested. And from looking at the poll You made, he has gained more supporters than he did when he was first suggested.

Here is proof of support for him outside the communities. Here is the FaceBook page I made that currently has over 1,000 supporters. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Duckhunt-Dog-for-Smash-Bros-4/105712672853220

Here is proof of support for him here on the Smash World Forum, Youtube, & GameFaqs combined on Super Smash Bros Fan's "SSB4 Top Roster Candidate Poll". Look at comment #959 under the hidden message. You will see that he is ranked #27 out of 102 characters that are wanted for SSB4.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=314950&page=64

Not sure if you even follow SSB4 discussion threads on the internet, but Duck Hunt Dog is becoming a reasonable candidate for a retro character.

He has been heavily advertised to be in the 0.8 demo since "Project: Crusade" got started. Thats 3 months of promoting it. Taking him out the demo & roster only concludes to false advertisement.

There is no such thing as a character not being viable for a fighting game. Any statement claiming no viablity only proves lack of creativity.

Not to mention that I spent 5 tireless months working on his sprites. I made the sprites, the move set, custom voice clips, sound effects, etc. Hell, I even revamped DMX Duck Hunt stage and made it tons better. What I added to the stage are: expanding the stage, added more to the background, added the ducks (of all colors and angles), the guns shots, the target, the sound effects, and even had a composer make a custom song for the stage itself. If my efforts and creativity isn't enough, then I honestly dont know what you consider acceptable.

Point is, its clear that the character is well supported to be in the game and upcoming demo. There is no logical choice to cut him out. Nobody supports the cut other than you. If you are going to make a decision that has your personal opinion overpower what the fans want as well as logic, then I'm sorry but your role as head dev is highly questionable. Its not a sign if disrespect, just the truth.

And your say that Dettadeus should have gotten your permission to take charge of this thread. A thread that you yourself don't even keep as updated and organized as Detta has been doing successfully. You said that permission should have been asked, yet you don't even log on to check your PM's or even stop by the forum. As a matter of fact, IIRC you havent visited the forum (Proboards) since September.

The fact that you finally notice the changes to this thread now shows that you have not been checking up on Crusade as much. As a Head Dev, you need to keep focus on every area that is Crusade-related. The project, the teams, the forums, the 3rd party sources like FaceBook, SWF, Youtube, etc.

Another thing also. The fact that you send DMX to make the annoucement shows that you really didn't think twice of the forum. You know DMX's history with mixing up stories and having the wrong details blown way out of proportion. As the Head Dev, you should also stop by the forum and make these major annoucements. But yet again, you didn't even show your face on the forum. Matter of fact, it was DMX who gave us the gmk to begin with. If that is late news to you then that is just sad being that your the "Head Dev".

And here is more interesting info. Since Crusade has been community-based back in October, progress has been very significant. We have half a dozen characters done sprite-wise within just 3 months. More people have been more than happy to contribute to help. We have expanded in many ways. We have coding teams, graphics team, spriting team, balancing team, etc. We have done tons more work than what is expected cause we love working on this project as a team. The current roster has been much more complimented and anticipated than the previous roster back on proboards.

Here is some info no one follows. Proboards (the same forum that had only 3 Devs at the time) took over 6 months to have 100 members in the community. In the other hand, the current one that is community based has over 100 members in a 2 and half month period. Obviously, the current Crusade team is doing something right and has improved this project.

I really don't see the point of Open-Source. It is not user friendly. Do you think a Crusade fan would actually know how to do his own coding, spriting, etc all on his own? It would be a shocker if the Open Source forum even gains 10 active members. Why make an Open Source if there is an active community that is working their *** off to keep the real Crusade project alive? Open Source just sounds like an excuse to put an end to Crusade project in my opinion. If you really want to have Open Source, then go ahead. But don't come on to the Community Crusade project and change everything. Both projects should not be made to please one person.

Another thing. After the 0.7 demo, the community started to die out because of lack of updates and progress. Your inactivity in the forums with no updates, progress, and explanation is what drove people away. A community of over 100 people dont have the patience to wait forever.

You mention in the past that you don't stop by the forum due to many problems with the community. Well here's the thing. How do you expect to be treated with so much praise when you show once in a blue to throw in an announcement and disappear again? If you want to be treated for fairly within the community, then start being active and work with your community. Don't keep them out of distance. This is not the behavior a Head Dev should do.

Phantom, I hope you understand that this is not an attempt to disrespect you directly. This is the whole truth. You want your claim as Head Dev, yet you stay inactive with rarely any detailed updates and you make decisions that are based on directly your opinions rather than the logical ones or the fans.

Trust me when I say this. We would like to have you and your brothers be a part of this project to some capacity. But the thing is that we want to work as a team of 1. Not as a minority that is under the control of 2-3 people.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
You know, originally I was just going to leave it at a PM, but either it's going to be ignored or people will want to know my say on the matter.
Keep in mind everything in between the dashes is aimed directly at Phantom, so there might be some first person/second person/third person confusion.
This also might be the first I've let this sort of thing leak outside of the main forum. I generally prefer to keep it to PM's and our forum because I can keep track of those things better (and I can moderate stuff on our forum), but if Phantom refuses to communicate with me then others must know that I'm the one who's trying to get crap settled properly.

-----------------

First off, let me explain what DMX said months ago that caused this whole problem. Here's a couple quotes of his from the old forum:
If Falcon8r cared about Crusade's completion, he would've come on here ALREADY and stated his opinion. In fact, he logged on and made a few posts when I started this thread- he didn't bother to read it...
They haven't come up because they don't care.

If I haven't teased this yet, Falcon8r took Crusade's engine and has been making a Street Fighter Smash Fan-Game with it after 0.6's release. He's made 2 characters for Crusade (not including Chun-Li), but he made 4 or 5 for the Street Fighter Smash, including Chun-Li, who was ported over to Crusade just so we could have 3 characters in SSBC.

Phantom doesn't want any future development on SSBC and wants it Open-Source. He pretty much said this:

"I want to make a fan-game that is a bit more straight-forward- like Metroid, or Sonic, or maybe even remake Mario 3. We could make a Zelda game!"

No interest in this game- the one who started the project from the first place.

Me? Well, three cheers to anyone who thinks this shouldn't be open-source. I don't think anyone that can do something about it cares. Heck, I might put up the most recent version of the GMK because no one cares. I want to work on Mario Bros. Reboot.
Those are just a couple of examples.

Here's what happened, in a nutshell:
On October 2nd of last year, after a week and a half or so of argument and discussion on this thread, DMX sent me the 0.7.0 .gmk file. By then, I had already made a new forum so I wouldn't have to bug Werekill about everything and deal with DMX having any power whatsoever.
After that, we spent about a month getting the roster rebuilt. We replaced between 25 and 30 characters, IIRC. And it was a community effort.
Then Falcon came back. We all rejoiced for a bit, then he made two roster changes (bringing back Geno and Bill Rizer) and we all got back to working on the game.
A bit later, DMX kept getting worse and worse, talking about how Crusade would never be complete and how he wanted to just stop Crusade's production completely and force it to be open-source.
Frankly, I couldn't care less about Project: Crusade or SSBC.
He made an alt-account to try and see what the community thought of him while he wasn't around and also to post some of his work under-cover. Golden figured it out and then banned him. He apparently was using your computer last, and hence the IP ban carried over to your account. This was an accident and I undid the IP ban as soon as I found out, and I apologize if it pissed you off (which it obviously did). We did NOT ban you on purpose.

I'm not sure if I want to give the thread back to you or not, even if you were to ask nicely. I'm obviously doing a better job of keeping things updated (I even manage the MG forums thread as well as this one) and it took you, what, a week to look at this thread again and reply? When I can make a reply every single day that there's stuff to reply to? Notice that both times you've posted in this thread lately, I've replied to you within the day.
Not to be rude, but I think everyone can agree that I'm doing a better job with this thread than you would be. I'm active, I post videos and updates, I keep track of what's going on, I do stuff, whereas you show up maybe once every month or so and haven't replied to one of my PM's on any site since February of last year. You could at least grace me with a response of "I'm busy right now, will talk to you again later", but even that 6 second sentence to let me know you saw isn't worth typing apparently.
That applies to the thread ownership shift. I actually DID contact you multiple times before the switch happened, and you didn't reply to anything across both Facebook, the Proboards forum, and email. You never replied, therefore I thought DMX was right and you had given up.

In fact, I just made an account on the new "Project Crusade" forums a couple of weeks ago in attempt to sort out the misunderstandings associated with my open-source idea, but after being inexplicably banned from the forums before I was able to make my first post, I essentially gave up on trying to reach its members.
Guess what. I'd been trying to contact you for MONTHS before you made an account. I had multiple discussions with DMX and Falcon before you joined. We got it all sorted out, and despite the fact that you're all BROTHERS, you couldn't contact each other at all to find out what was going on. Really, and this is completely my fault now for taking DMX's lies at face value? I don't see how that's fair in the least, especially when DMX now gets off scott free from his brothers after the complete and utter mess he made.

Though this is irrelevant to the rest of my post, I want to point out that many of the characters that Dettadeus has claimed to be "confirmed" have not even been considered by the lead developers, and others (such as Duck Hunt Dog, and for this I sincerely apologize because I know you are all so deeply in love with him) have actually been confirmed to not be in the game at all. That is, unless you want to upload him when the open-source version is available, and once done you can determine his level of viability based on his number of downloads.
Just for reference, here's an excerpt of my conversation with Falcon on Facebook from early November, when we decided on what we were doing after he came back:
Ethan Fellows
so what are we going to do?

Alex Rentz
Ok, here's what I am thinking.
We continue to divide the work like we're doing now, but leave the coding and supervision to you and me and DMX (and maybe Phantom)

Ethan Fellows
...not so sure on DMX, but go on
btw, I mentioned this in the PM, but I'm basically open to anything

Alex Rentz
Ok, we'll just make sure he doesn't run his mouth anymore

Ethan Fellows
lol
Is he actually going to stay on the dev team permanently this time?

Alex Rentz
Idk, probably as a spriter or stage designer
or both

Ethan Fellows
I'd sure hope so
that's good
anything you'd like to change about the roster?
besides the Pokemon Trainer issue, I'm basically fine with anything

Alex Rentz
Eh, there are a few things, but that's ok, we'll get to that
Mainly the removal of Bill Rizer made me sad

Ethan Fellows
ah

Alex Rentz
and Geno actually lol

Ethan Fellows
yeah, I wasn't really sure on whether or not to remove him, but he did pretty badly on a poll we held
lol
not sure if you saw, but pretty much all roster changes that happened were made by poll or just a lot of discussion on the topic
I only changed Pokemon Trainer back to Brawl, IIRC

Alex Rentz
Ok, I'm fine with PKMN Trainer lol

Ethan Fellows
lol

Alex Rentz
Honestly, I am surprised at that then for Geno...

Ethan Fellows
Fawful actually had more support
which was kind of surprising to me

Alex Rentz
Here's the problem - no one will ever agree with everyone about characters. Look at the recently released Ultimate MvC3. Everyone wanted Mega Man or X in the game, but neither are playable (only appearing in references or alt. costumes). And people ***** about that a lot.
However, it's still a good game.
Problem? :)

Ethan Fellows
No problem at all
like I said, I'm not really a roster person
hence why I had the community help me out
I'm happy just having my current mains and R.O.B., lol

Alex Rentz
Haha
Well, it's not so bad, since I do actually like most of the characters added, even if some of my other favorites got removes
*removed

Ethan Fellows
that can easily be fixed
I doubt anyone would take issue to a few character changes
especially if I mentioned they were Falcon's suggestions

Alex Rentz
Right
Right!
We don't have to keep Chun Li if there's noo support, but she is completed
As an example

Ethan Fellows
I can convince them to keep Chun-Li as well
again, with 80 characters and fan-based DLC, there shouldn't be a whole lot of complaining at the end

Alex Rentz
Right

So obviously, he is perfectly fine with the roster as it is now.

Also, take note of how much work has been done since this whole mess started. We have 5 or 6 characters COMPLETE and ready for demo 0.8. ONLINE MODE, which was not on your schedule until version 0.9, is fully functional and just needs a few kinks worked out. There's an entire Spriting Team doing work for the game now, organized and headed by me, which now has 10 characters on the roster in progress with a number already complete. Had this mess not occurred, 0.8 would have DK, Falco, and a couple new stages. Or an absolutely massive delay and maybe one more character.

Now, I will eagerly await your reply. If you'd like to chat on Facebook and get this over with quickly, I'd be happy to oblige you.

-----------------

Falcon88

Smash Ace
I'm sorry about all the confusion guys, but from now on we'll simply have to work as a team. If Phantom doesn't want to work together, then I don't know how he expects us to finish this game!

(Personally, I am liking the way things have gone since the whole Project Crusade thing started.)

And while I'm here, Falco is 90% done, just finishing up his Final Smash at the moment. :)

SmashKing201

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Falcon. By the way Falcon, I been trying to reach out to you so we can discuss the minor changes for Duck Hunt Dog.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
If you guys are working on Gooey you might as well try and implement Slime (Rocket more specifically). That would be unique and fascinating.

SmashKing201

Smash Journeyman
Actually, Slime is currently on the CrusaDLC Poll, which will close after the final demo. So, if Slime can become Top 20 out of 50 on the DLC Poll, then he will be playable.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Actually, Slime is currently on the CrusaDLC Poll, which will close after the final demo. So, if Slime can become Top 20 out of 50 on the DLC Poll, then he will be playable.
Fwiw if you guys at all need any help devising a moveset I am more than happy to help. Being the Dragon Quest fan I am I put one fictitiously together.

SmashKing201

Smash Journeyman
Sounds great. You will definitely be first in line to have the move set viewed IF Slime wins :D

Lucario's Power

Smash Cadet
I can't wait for the 31st!
Are you able to give all of us a number to how many unlockable characters and stages there are?

dettadeus

Smash Lord
There's like... 6 unlockables, I think, with maybe 1 or 2 hidden characters.
And there's probably 3 or 4 new new stages and 7 or more revamps. I haven't been keeping track of the stages very well.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
3 new starters characters, 2 unlockables, 1 alternate charactr (Like Ryu-Evil Ryu or Samus-Zss)

5 Starters stages. 2 unlockable stages.

Like, 8-9 stage revamps.

Lucario's Power

Smash Cadet
Looks like I'll have to take some time to unlock these things, huh?
Also, did you manage to finish Shadow the Hedgehog in time?

Sonicheroesfan1

Smash Rookie
Hi, I'm new to these forums, but I've been a Crusade fan for a long time.
And I must say, the next demo is really going to be awesome!
But, just one question, what place would be the appropiate one to see if the demo has been posted? Or will it be posted here anyways?
And another question, do you guys have a release, err, hour yet? Or is it a surprise? Or you don't know yet...

SmashKing201

Smash Journeyman
Hi, for those of you who don't know, I am the Moderator of the Crusade Forum. I am here to announce that the demo release planned for today will be facing a short delay. I sincerely apologize for this last minute news, but understand we are having some minor set backs on delays. In conclusion, we will try our best to have things done ASAP, but the demo will have to be delayed for about a week from today.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Hi, for those of you who don't know, I am the Moderator of the Crusade Forum. I am here to announce that the demo release planned for today will be facing a short delay. I sincerely apologize for this last minute news, but understand we are having some minor set backs on delays. In conclusion, we will try our best to have things done ASAP, but the demo will have to be delayed for about a week from today.
What, are you guys taking cues from us now? :glare:

dettadeus

Smash Lord
No, Felipe and the rest of the dev team (including me) were misinformed about the progress of Duck Hunt Dog and Porky's coding. Felipe thought Porky was finished and DHD was about 90% complete, and went ahead and set a release date.
It'll be out next week, about to update the OP.

Would you guys rather have a demo right now with two fewer characters than planned and then have to wait 6 months to a year for two nearly completed characters, or a demo next week with both characters included?

That's what I thought.

Also @Diddy Kong: Donkey Kong is in 0.8, and Diddy/Dixie Kong (as a tag-team) have WIP sprites. They'll likely be done for 0.9.

Top Bottom