• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Brothers Crusade - v0.9.0 Demo Available for download!

Da Generic Name

Smash Cadet
You could've easily emailed Sumika or Werekill from their forum information.

Z.E.R.O., the idea for Chun-Li has been pondered, but as of the spoiled roster that was thought to be finalized but wasn't, now, there isn't any.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
It's pretty close to completion. Working out the bugs is the main thing left on the list, and that's my job at this point. Race to the Finish probably won't be in until a future update though.

In somewhat related news, there's an official Crusade Dojo v1.0 thread on the forum:
http://ssbcforum.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=newsinfo&action=display&thread=398&page=1
It'll be updated periodically with character info, miscellaneous updates, trailers and the like.

DaviD DaW15

Smash Cadet
I might have a suggestion. Since ryu was added, why not add ken into the mix? if not ken, why not dan? who knows? it might just benefit it a little. other than that, this game is fine the way it is. :p
Hey,are you the guy who's posting on the Wiki?
If yes,do you,as you said,have some sprites?

@Your Question,i think Chun-Li is the most possible next SF character...
(I personally wanted Cammy)

Z.E.R.O.

Smash Rookie
for sf characters i have them in .gif format and the sprite sheets if you need them. other characters i might have to look for or i might already have. just let me know which character you need. :p as for posting on the wiki, no i didn't. i actually mentioned the sprites and sprite sheets when i introduced myself on the forum when i signed up.

Chrysmos

Smash Rookie
I love this idea but you said that you are not sure if this will have an online feature. I really dont think I could get into this if I wasnt competing against some actual people. I also dislike the fact it will be more like Brawl than Melee but I guess there is nothing I can do about that. I wish you guys the best of luck.

Da Generic Name

Smash Cadet
You mean like, say, Classic? Which is 90% complete?
And it should have Gooey, Rosalina, Ike, Olimar, and maybe one more person. I think.
They've talked about Frank West.

Also, the devs seem to want to have Rival Trainer in the game with Gengar, Scizor, and Aggron, because they think a lot of people would want to play as them, compared to someone like Deoxys or Meowth.
What does everybody here think?

SuperFlash38

Smash Cadet
After pretty much absence, I'm back. Don't ask me why, you'll get mad at me...
Anyway, I was thinking, how about when choosing Pokemon Trainer, the little screen appears on top of your banner, and you actually choose which Pokemon you will use! Its logical that for that you need at least 4 pokemon, besides, my idea is useless... I hope you like my idea... :)

SuperFlash38

Smash Cadet
No! I imagined to be possible to choose 3 pokemon from a smaller roster (5,6,7,8...). Not a Pokemon Trainer with 4 pokemon. For example: From a selection of Squirtle, Totodile, Ivysaur, Bayleaf, Charizard, and Typhlosion, I would choose Squirtle, Bayleaf and Charizard. Also I was thinking to only choose one per type(No Bulbasaur, Bayleaf and Forretress), but thats only optional...
EDIT: Whoa, Olimar, Rosalina, Goey?(Don't care much about Ike...) Man, you know I never played Brawl, so this will be a special joy for me to see how does Olimar go for me...I'm so excited! But bro, this summer? I'm first gonna kill you dettadeus for spoiling this, and then, I will die from waiting more than 2 months...

Da Generic Name

Smash Cadet
No! I imagined to be possible to choose 3 pokemon from a smaller roster (5,6,7,8...). Not a Pokemon Trainer with 4 pokemon. For example: From a selection of Squirtle, Totodile, Ivysaur, Bayleaf, Charizard, and Typhlosion, I would choose Squirtle, Bayleaf and Charizard. Also I was thinking to only choose one per type(No Bulbasaur, Bayleaf and Forretress), but thats only optional...
EDIT: Whoa, Olimar, Rosalina, Goey?(Don't care much about Ike...) Man, you know I never played Brawl, so this will be a special joy for me to see how does Olimar go for me...I'm so excited! But bro, this summer? I'm first gonna kill you dettadeus for spoiling this, and then, I will die from waiting more than 2 months...
Or Mudkip, Grovyle, and Blaziken...yes...
But with the idea they have for Rival Trainer(really, whats the point of that?) if they want him more than anything, they should make his pokemon as the other 3.

DaviD DaW15

Smash Cadet
That a cool idea but the he would not be ready before 3.0 (Final Game) because of the Sprites.

Yep,SuperFlash i never played Brawl too and i can't wait playing as olimar.

SuperFlash38

Smash Cadet
Or Mudkip, Grovyle, and Blaziken...yes...
But with the idea they have for Rival Trainer(really, whats the point of that?) if they want him more than anything, they should make his pokemon as the other 3.
Well I didn't say just those Pokemon, I said:....When I better think I didn't day anything... :D
Oh well I don't care which Pokemon would be available, I just want my idea come true...

SuperFlash38

Smash Cadet
*sigh* oh well, looks I always have bad ideas... By the by, can you please post me a sprite of Olimar and his fellow Pikmin? :?:

EDIT: You mean the Frank West from DEAD RISING? COOL!

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
TBH the Pokemon in the game should be independent. It would be better for the characters and for the sake of loading.

Also, Meowth should be there to represent Team Rocket in the game.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
For the Meowth vs. Deoxys vs. Rival

I suggest going with Meowth. If not him, then pick someone like Cynthia or Bianca for a Rival. They're Pokemon are pretty much set in stone, and they would be a lot more interesting and make more sense then Gary having the three you suggested.

Bianca could have: Oshawatt, Pansear, and Musharna. (Specifically I would keep Musharna because she seems to really have a connection to them in the story)

Cynthia: Garchomp, Dragonite, Roserade. (All ot these could be interchangable with other Pokemon she is known to have. Just make sure she has Garchomp)

Meowth and Bianca are my favorite choices. Deoxys being my third, and Cynthia being my fourth choice. All would make sense and could be very unique additions.

Da Generic Name

Smash Cadet
Dr.MarioX has gone insane; I doubt he'd post it.
*sigh* oh well, looks I always have bad ideas... By the by, can you please post me a sprite of Olimar and his fellow Pikmin? :?:

EDIT: You mean the Frank West from DEAD RISING? COOL!
Bad ideas? What?
I thoroughly enjoyed it, sir. It was brilliance.

And we MAY be using this:
http://xugggys.deviantart.com/art/Captain-Olimar-Sprites-98979062
EDIT: Or maybe this:
http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk162/pieguy1611630/olimar-2.png

SuperFlash38

Smash Cadet
Dr.MarioX has gone insane; I doubt he'd post it.

Bad ideas? What?
I thoroughly enjoyed it, sir. It was brilliance.

And we MAY be using this:
http://xugggys.deviantart.com/art/Captain-Olimar-Sprites-98979062
EDIT: Or maybe this:
http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk162/pieguy1611630/olimar-2.png
Really? Thats the first time anyone said to me! Oh well, let's jump to another idea:
Whats with Paper Mario? No, nobody is talkin' about Pixls! I'm talkin' 'bout good ol' Mario!
With partners like: Bobbery(personally I like him better), Yoshi, Flurrie...
What do you guys think? I'll imideatelly look for a spritesheet or two... :D

EDIT: I foun this COMPLETE sprite sheet but partners only appear in some moves and a pixl appears in his grab, but oh well: http://www.mfgg.net/index.php?act=resdb&param=03&c=1&id=15547 Hope you like it!

EDIT2:Tried the link doesn't work here is the link where to see and download the sprite sheet: http://www.mfgg.net/index.php?act=resdb&param=02&c=1&id=15547

SuperFlash38

Smash Cadet
Really?????? WOOOOOOOOOW What would you know? I guessed an unanounced character, or something like that. Speaking of paper, I bet Bobbery(yeah that good ol' Bob-omb sailor) would be a great fighter around here. No, NOT WITH PM, I'm talking about INDEPENDENT character here. If you wanna hear the moveset I've thought of, ASK AWAY!!!!!!! XD

SuperFlash38

Smash Cadet
OK, sooo what's the deal? Three days NO SIGN OF LIFE AROUND THIS TOPIC! Oh whatever...
Bobbery:

Standard combo: kick, kick, headbutt 3% each

Smashes:
Side: Kirby-like kick uncharged: 10% low knockback, Full charge: 20% medium knockback
Down: Spins on his head hitting with his legs. 11% low knockback Full charge: 17% low-medium knockback
Up: Two Upward kicks: 7% each. low-medium knockback Full charge: 10% each, high knockback.
Run attack: Jumps forward and explodes 6%

Aerial:
Neutral: Rotates for 360 degrees with his legs straight 4%
Forward: Downward headbutt, can meteor smash 5%
Down: Dives into the ground 5-7%
Back: Kicks backwards 6%
Up: 3 kicks with head to the ground, does 3% each

Grabs & Throws:
Grab: No ideas
Down throw: sits on the enemy and explodes 11%
Forward and Back throws: Kicks the enemy 11-12%
Up throw: Headbutt. 13%
Specials:

Neutral: Bomb
Bobbery detonates in his place. The more Bobbery doesn't use this move the more powerful it is. Low Charge: 10% low knockback, small explosion. Medium charge: 16% medium knockback, medium sized explosion. Full Charge: 21% Bobbery flashes red, high knockback, BIG explosion.

Side special: Bomb Squad
Bobbery throws three small bombs. Each does 6%. They explode after 2 sec. or untl an enemy touches it. Low knockback

Down special: Hold Fast
Bobbery counters any attack with an explosion. Medium knockback, 8-16%, the special move button can be held for countinous countering(you can hold the button to protect self until an attack hits you, can't counter FSmashes)

Up special: Flying Blast

Bobbery explodes with his bottom half. Similar effect to Bomberman's Up B. 11% low knockback.

FINAL SMASH: BOB-OMBOFAST
Bobbery explodes in zig-zag(in place,upper right(*from the place he exploded), and to the upper left(*)). Each explosion is massive , deals 50% and high knockback.

If I missed something, tell me. BTW, this is my longest post ever!

dettadeus

Smash Lord
First, it's still in the demo phase. Of course there are going to be glitches.
Second, the enormous text is completely unnecessary.
Third, I highly doubt that Crusade would crash any relatively new computer. Nobody has ever reported that the game crashed their computer, so it's probably something else.

EDIT: And look at that, you said your "old computer" crashed. If it's old, it may have been something else entirely, or it may not have had the power to run the game.

Falcon88

Smash Ace
GUYS, this game has errors on this, and no one even cares? Look Phantom7, you have got to stop making this game, because of the computers you are crashing. People who have not downloaded this game, I tell you, DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS, THIS GAME CRASHES YOUR COMPUTER! I SHOULD KNOW, MY OLD COMPUTER HAD BROKEN RIGHT AFTER I DOWNLOADED IT. AND I HAVE TO RESTART MY LAPTOP JUST TO GET THIS GAME OFF MY DESKTOP. I'M TALKING 'BOUT 2 SEPARATE COMPUTERS.
The System Requirements are in the first post of this thread. Just read the directions before you try using something. If you didn't, it's not our fault.

DaviD DaW15

Smash Cadet
GUYS, this game has errors on this, and no one even cares? Look Phantom7, you have got to stop making this game, because of the computers you are crashing. People who have not downloaded this game, I tell you, DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS, THIS GAME CRASHES YOUR COMPUTER! I SHOULD KNOW, MY OLD COMPUTER HAD BROKEN RIGHT AFTER I DOWNLOADED IT. AND I HAVE TO RESTART MY LAPTOP JUST TO GET THIS GAME OFF MY DESKTOP. I'M TALKING 'BOUT 2 SEPARATE COMPUTERS.
Noob? :glare: C'mon get a better computer,that's all.

Khm.. Fail is Fail.

Top Bottom