• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Brothers Crusade - v0.9.0 Demo Available for download!

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
Nights should be like this:

Lightweight and Floaty
Amazing Air Game and Recovery
Decent Kill Power
Poor Ground Game

B Move: Blue Sphere
Side B: Drill Dash
Up B: Paraploop
Down B: Life Shockwave (If an opponent is hit, Nights will suck up life
Final Smash: Dragon Nights

Da Generic Name

Smash Cadet
I don't think he should be touching the ground at all. XD

His regular stance would first be the "standing in midair" thing, but over time it'd go to the leg-crossover thing.
And the crouch would be going to the leg-crossover thing and floating more downwards.
@Zelda smash: I like the idea of hte paraloop being his up special.
Flying in a loop, then going diagonal, and if an opponnet was in the middle (unlikely) they are knockbacked greatly, and if he touches them he grabs them, does a loop (like Ristar) then flies like before, sending the enemies downward.
Not sure how blue sphere would do damage, I was thinking something with those egg-guys, and I don't recall the down special being in there.
I'm going to check out all of NiGHTS transformations.

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
The Blue Sphere can be charged. And if fired weakley, Nights can shoot them rapidly, becoming a useful camping move and reliable kill move. Oh, and Nights transformations are, Rocket Nights, Dragon Nights and Dolphin Nights.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
We had one for v.02, I think. But it's way out of date.
I think it would be difficult to make a tier list for 80 characters when all the players are spread out.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
We don't have one. That's why I said we had one.
Falcon would probably be the one to make a tier list, since he's the coder. We'd probably have to wait till v1.0 or later.

Falcon88

Smash Ace
It's coming along rather slowly... We seem to be bogged down in spriting or something. I have just started on a new character.. Can't say who it is!

DSi Lover!

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm new, and I had a question that when did you guys released the previous v0.6 Demo? Oh, and when are you going to release the upcoming version?

Da Generic Name

Smash Cadet
First post in here, eh? You should visit the proboards forum.

The previous demo was uploaded sometime last December...the 22nd, I believe?
Something like that.

Aand that other question is unconfirmed.
We SHOULD have 6.1 out soon, but my hopes for that aren't too high, with Falcon only having a quarter left of Classic to go.

Also, Falcon, a new character? SHWEEET.
Need any help on Gooey? (I know he has a sheet, but I want to help with animations)

dettadeus

Smash Lord
I have just started on a new character.. Can't say who it is!
Maybe it's the Ancient Minister.
Probably not though.

So Falcon, do you think we'll see v1.0 (essentially just glitch updates and Classic?) before the 3DS comes out?

And I guess you're a bit too far into Classic to release a v.6.1 with just some bug fixes.

Falcon88

Smash Ace
Maybe it's the Ancient Minister.
Probably not though.

So Falcon, do you think we'll see v1.0 (essentially just glitch updates and Classic?) before the 3DS comes out?

And I guess you're a bit too far into Classic to release a v.6.1 with just some bug fixes.
Well, it would have to be .6.1 with Classic AND bug fixes. This is a possibility, but we want 1.0 to be a big deal, know what I mean?

Oh yeah, and as for Gooey, we've already animated everything. Thanks for asking, Generic.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
We have someone working on his sprites, but it's going pretty slowly. I think he's done with around two or three animations.
If he can magically finish all the sprites within the next month or two, then we'd see Mewtwo in the next demo. But he's pretty much making each sprite from scratch. And hasn't mentioned making any progress since the beginning of the month.
Just play on Random a bunch of times until you get him.

Da Generic Name

Smash Cadet
Aaaaand
the cause of that was that he was already coded into the game. there's just no, I believe, path to playing as him (I think that clicking on mugshots brings you on a "path" that leads you to that specified thing)

DaviD DaW15

Smash Cadet
I don't think you can play Whit Mew2(Exept the Random thing)
Also if you have 0.5 there is possible to play whit mew2 by selecting Jiggs...
But you don't know it from me :D

Da Generic Name

Smash Cadet
That works on any demo without Mewtwo that still had his coding.
Meaning it still works.

It involved something with messing up the data folder.
And it was al lado de jigglypuff.

And unless you know what al lado de means, you're clueless...

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Probably not. I'd like him in (since he's the main villain of a fanfiction I'm making), but if Zoroark ends up getting in, we'd have about 8..? pokemon reps.
Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo, Lucario, Pokemon Trainer, and Deoxys (Maybe Zoroark if Ralord ever sprites him and we can get Phantom to agree). So six right now, Zoroark would make seven, Darkrai would make 8. Not to mention he'd be a bit difficult to sprite and such.

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
Man, your most famous Super Smash Bros Crusade video is the Final SMashes from v0.3.1. Is there going to be that same video for v0.6?

Da Generic Name

Smash Cadet
Likely not.
It'd have to be fan-made, like that previous one.

So, there's something going down in the forum:
If we were to have another 4th party, which would you choose?
Ken the Eagle
Karas
Yatterman
Anakin Skywalker
Vegeta
Darth Vader
Piccolo
Other

There's been a huge debate on OH NO VEGETA HE'S DISGUSTINGLY SIMILAR TO GOKU and OH NO VADER HE'S DISGUSTINGLY OUT OF PLACE AND IS FROM REAL LIFE.
What do all you think?

Jaklub

Smash Journeyman
I don't really care about SSF2, but seeing them getting rid of a character is news to me, seeing their roster contains many 4th parties and fan creations.

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
And i am pretty dissapointed that Geno from SSF2 (he is a dev) order the removal of Mewtwo sprites. That kind of lost me intrest in playing SSF2 (they dont even know if they are gonna add Mewtwo or not).

Da Generic Name

Smash Cadet
The problem with SSF2 is that they focus too much on sprites.
I mean honestly.
On a computer game, graphics are the least of importance.
I see no complaints on 8-bit style games.

NEW POLLLLLL
All the following characters have potential to be in.
Which would you most like?
Up to 3 characters per want.

Arthur(Ghosts 'n Goblins)

Nightmare(Soul Calibur)

Zant(The Legend of Zelda)

Chun-Li(Street Fighter)

Black Shadow(F-Zero)

Shantae(Shantae)

Strong Bad(Homestarrunner)

Jack Cayman(Mad World)

Top Bottom