• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Brothers Crusade - v0.9.0 Demo Available for download!

DBlock14

Smash Journeyman
It was on the left of the middle floor of hyrule. I teleported while moving backwards and the teleport ended about where the bottom platform is. I was able to reproduce going straight down in that general area.

EDIT: I've also experienced Smart Bomb collision SFX going READREADREADREADREADY and GOGOGOGOGGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO! :E
i know same
need to do something about that. after-wards if anything that were the same were to collide it would do the same thing

D

Deleted member

This game is amazing as a fan-made game, and it is FUN! I think just about every person in the first 10 pages (20 posts per) of this thread owe you an apology.
I doubt that they even post here anymore. (But what would I know? I just joined today.)

@12347: Saki is a character from the N64 (?) Nintendo game Sin and Punishment. He was an Assist Trophy in Brawl.

Falcon88

Smash Ace
It was on the left of the middle floor of hyrule. I teleported while moving backwards and the teleport ended about where the bottom platform is. I was able to reproduce going straight down in that general area.

EDIT: I've also experienced Smart Bomb collision SFX going READREADREADREADREADY and GOGOGOGOGGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO! :E
Okay, I think I have the slope problem fixed now. However, I still can't explain the explosion hit sound problem. It seems to happen randomly, and it doesn't only apply to Smart Bombs. Morph Ball bombs and Zero Laser also have this glitch. Basically anything that plays the "explodehit1" sound. I might just have to find a cheap way around it by mapping the sound to a different address because I have looked into this a lot and just concluded that FMOD must be glitching on me. (One time I had it playing Sonic's Spin Dash sound, and another I had it playing "Game!")

Also, while watching a fight between Fox and Krystal, Krystal fell through the Asteroid Field stage and died. She fell through the left (reffering to how we face the stage) blue part of the Destructor.
Ah. Okay. I'll take a look at it. By the way I fixed our stamina mode glitch as well. :cool:

another glitch -

as soon as i transformed into Super Sonic, i flew into the air to hit someone, and then all of a sudden i detransformed! (the KO boundary caused that maybe?) i fell back down as regular sonic. then i got hit - i thought i was KO'ed, but i didn't for some reason! then while i was recovering back onto the stage, i died TWICE! yes, i lost TWO lives!

its like when i got the hit i went PAST the KO boundary! and it seemed like when i got back across it, thats when i died. not once, but TWICE!

wierd huh? :confused:
I know I'm confused. I'll have to try to break Super Sonic myself so I can see it.

a glich i found was that i was doing team battle with luligi kirby vs peach and mario the stage was peachs castle we were on the left and peach did her special and kirby fell asleep stuck there then mario and peach just followed me i trick peach into doing here special next to kirby again then he got unstuck kirby was stuck there for awhile
Ugh. Sounds interesting. Must have been something with the sleeping. I'll get on it.

Since earlier I have managed to fix the projectiles turning around problem. Also, Kaioken does not KO you if you have only 1 HP left. :)

Smash Apprentice
ssbc puts people that people who make fanmade ssb wouldnt put in there game or do they just add Assist trophys from brawl if so i wouldnt mind stafy , custom robo and Shadow The Hedgehog

Falcon88

Smash Ace
ssbc puts people that people who make fanmade ssb wouldnt put in there game or do they just add Assist trophys from brawl if so i wouldnt mind stafy , custom robo and Shadow The Hedgehog
Well, I got the gist of what you're saying, I think.

We'll try to put in as many characters that people want as we can, but keep in mind we already have a full roster decided. Some of them might make cameos in, say, Adventure Mode, or they may be Assist Trophies if and when we have them.

Smash Apprentice
i miss up i edited it makes more sense now see ssbc puts people that people who make fanmade ssb wouldnt put in there game or do they just add Assist trophys from brawl if so i wouldnt mind stafy , custom robo and Shadow The Hedgehog

D

Deleted member

Well, congradulations to the Crusade team for 100 pages!

@Falcon88: Cool! Two glitches removed!

Falcon88

Smash Ace
yeah 100 page by the way is ssbc going to have stage profiles like if people want to know
detail about the stages in ssbc if so that sould be in 4.0 with poke balls and training mode edit: #1490 post i want to be #1500 post Is this sonics girlfriend or something http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/7061/burningblazeriot.png
Stage profiles? That's an interesting idea, but I guess we never thought about it. And yes, we plan on having Training Mode soon. Not sure about pokeballs, but one thing I plan on working on with items is Item Switch.

Smash Apprentice
what if instead of fighter profiles it say trophy's because thats the same thing and that way you can have stage profile with the fighter profile all you have to add is the base then their trophys
EDIT: you sould have someone to make the trophy's

Dr.MarioX

Smash Apprentice
GREAT NEWS!
Tomorrow, I'm giving out the link to The Super Smash Bros Crusade Forums!
I created it and will be ready to pull off the covering in 24 Hours.

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
what if instead of fighter profiles it say trophy's because thats the same thing and that way you can have stage profile with the fighter profile all you have to add is the base then their trophys
Sure, if we can find a way to make trophies in a 2 dimensional game.

But honestly, there are other things we need to focus on at the moment. I like the idea, and I wish we did have a good way to include trophies in this game. But I don't think it's a required feature for a 2-D Smash game, and I don't see the point in writing profiles for characters and objects that have little to do with the game.

Smash Apprentice
if you add more stages i wouldn't care about trophy's
you have 25 chacters and 13 stages thats why i just want more stages

D

Deleted member

*Sighs* Yet something ELSE I'll be joining.
The main reason I joined here was for this game.

DBlock14

Smash Journeyman
what new character are you planing to add next update?

EDIT: SRY bout the double post forgot to edit the other one

EDIT2: I know i don't deserve this post so the next person to post will be post NO1500 and i am considered 1501

DBlock14

Smash Journeyman
i just found it...........to tell you the truth, this is only the third naruto game i've played (PC wise) (im ashamed to be called a naruto fan myself)

EDIT: what game is that sprite from?

EDIT2: try this one http://www.piggyarcade.com/game/114/Anime-Fighting-Jam.html

once its at the menu, the second last option is to change the controls do w/e u like but this is what i use

Arrow keys=movement
A=dash S=counter D=Special1
Z=HeavyP X=HeavyK C=Special2

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! SSBC Thread has reached it's 100th page:psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho:
It's only on 38 for the cool people who use 40 ppp. :p

GREAT NEWS!
Tomorrow, I'm giving out the link to The Super Smash Bros Crusade Forums!
I created it and will be ready to pull off the covering in 24 Hours.
No, you aren't. There's a rule against advertising other forums on here.

I would just make a public social group.

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
The link is still in the OP, but it's not advertised.

Also, the site hasn't received much activity at all, so posting the link there would be ineffective, if not just pointless.

yohkun

Smash Rookie
my qustion is why are you using indegation sprite instead of a a real krystal sprite

Falcon88

Smash Ace
my qustion is why are you using indegation sprite instead of a a real krystal sprite
I don't think there are any "real" Krystal sprites... Only fan made. And indegation isn't a word, so I can't say I know what you mean.

So, there were some questions about the next update, and I think I can provide some hints as to what will be in it:
- The next update will feature at least one new character.
- The next update will have Star KO's.
- The main purpose of the update will be a bug fix for 0.3.1.

Slissith

Smash Cadet
yohkun, I don't think there any other Krystal sprites on the net.

By the way guys, who's your favourite character so far?

Mine is mewtwo, but bomberman is nice too. I also like luigi, link, ness and mach rider.

By the way, the new character (Saki), what games does he/she originate from?

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I knew about Saki from Sin and Punishment. I definitely recommend it, and it's on the virtual console.

Sin and Punishment 2 should be out soon, and a lot of reviews say that it's great.

Anyway, great demo guys, and I can't wait for the next update.

What are star ko's?

Count Typo

Smash Apprentice
Glitch I've found: The game won't close. The red X does nothing, and if I right click the window/tab on my taskbar and select "close" nothing happens. I have to go directly to task manager to close the game.

Top Bottom