• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Media Super Smash Bros Why? Ep. 1: Trophy Lives (Surprisingly a philosophy video)

NicePebble

Smash Rookie

Super Smash Bros Why?
There are many tutorials on YouTube discussing how to play Ultimate, but I thought I'd try my hand at exploring the philosophy behind competitive Smash. This first episode could be applied to most competitive scenes but as the episodes progress, I hope to narrow my focus to things specific in the smash community. The episode deals with what you find value in when you play smash competitively. I will admit that many of the lines I wrote fit into the, "r/im14andthisisdeep" subreddit, but I hope I'm touching on a topic that isn't obvious/solved. I would appreciate ideas on philosophical angles that can be attributed to the smash scene if you would be so kind as to provide your input.

Top Bottom