• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Version 9.0.2 update coming soon

EA350A8D-1141-4D41-ACC1-8589DEA5A003.jpeg

On the Official Smash Bros account, Nintendo has unveiled that Smash Ultimate will soon be receiving it's next update. Since the number is updating the third digit, nothing substantial is expected: just bug fixes and fighter adjustments wherever fits. Version 9.0.1, the previous update, was released one week after Steve's launch. It fixed multiple issues pertaining to the new DLC fighters and featured no balance updates.

Author's Note: Honestly, I forgot about Version 9.0.1. I still need to buy Steve. Anything you're looking forward to? Let us know in the comments below!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

Unfortunately, probably. I will probably eat those words.

I hope they buff Bowser to the point where he is the SSSSSSSSSSS teir character and refuse to nerf him.

Last edited:
Another software update? Looks like some more oversights have been spotted by the players.

Odds are, we'll only be getting bug fixes, so don't expect anything major.

Hoping for some new spirits, pretty unlikely since they would've announced it but still, you never know.
New spirits are revealed through Spirit Board events, and from what I've seen, such spirits are not found inside Ultimate's data partition; they're presumably stored inside your save data.

Top Bottom