• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ver. 13.0.0 Update is Out!

Sora_and_the_end.jpg

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate’s Ver 13.0.0 update is here as well as the final DLC character, Sora!

Here’s what’s new in Ver 13.0.0:
Author’s Note: We've now reached that point where the game of speculation is over yet again, however, Ultimate as a game is far from over. It's going to be interesting to see how the meta pans out now that the roster is complete and stable. What do you think? Please let us know in the comments below!

Credits:
Writing & Editing: Zerp Zerp
Graphics: Zerp Zerp
Social: Zerp Zerp

Last edited:
Mitchell "Zerp" Brenkus

Comments

I’ve a couple matches as Sora, and he’s pretty fun to play as. Also, Hollo Bastion is a like a pretty Smashville to me in terms of layout.

Some of Sora's attributes are as follows...

Additional Walk Accel.: 0.12
Base Walk Accel.: 0.04
Walk Speed: 0.82
Traction: 0.086
Initial Dash: 1.78
Additional Run Accel.: 0.06
Base Run Accel.: 0.04
Run Speed: 1.58
Additional Air Accel.: 0.086
Base Air Accel.: 0.01
Air Speed: 0.96
Air Friction: 0.012
Gravity: 0.064
Falling Speed: 1.44
Fast-Falling Speed: 2.304
Weight: 85

Walks slightly slower than Ken, and not quite as floaty as one would think.

I can’t stop playing as Sora. Man, I haven’t had this much fun with a DLC fighter in a little while.

I keep switching back and forth between playing Smash as Sora and Playing Kingdom Hearts final mix on my PS5.

It's a shame that the Melody of Memory demo doesn't count for unlocking Dearly Beloved. Sora seems fun based on what I've played of him (classic mode, most of his spirit battles, and a versus match), though the spirit board fights against Riku and Roxas were quite difficult. (Roxas was to be expected, since he's the four star spirit, but Riku gave me flashbacks to Chain of Memories with how tough his AI was)

Last edited:
All they did was buff already useful moves for most of the characters mentioned and didn’t address their actual problems. They didn’t even fix falcons turnaround, which is all he needs.

Top Bottom