• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ver. 12.0.0 Update is Here!

Smash_big_patch_12.jpg

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate’s Ver 12.0.0 update just came out!

The Ver 12.0.0 update includes:

Credits:
Editing & Writing: Zerp Zerp
Thumbnail Graphic: Zerp Zerp
Social: Zerp Zerp

Mitchell "Zerp" Brenkus

Comments

Kazuya's attributes...

Walk Speed: 0.66
Traction: 0.115
Initial Dash: 1.58
Run Speed: 1.55
Jump Squat Frame Amount: 6
Ground Jump: 18
Short Hop: 12
Midair Jump: 49
Additional Air Acceleration: 0.03
Base Air Acceleration: 0.01
Air Speed: 0.89
Air Friction: 0.01
Gravity: 0.108
Falling Speed: 1.7
Fast-Falling Speed: 2.72
Weight: 113
Crawl?: No
Wall Jump?: No
Wall Cling?: No

They might not be big changes for Banjo, but definitely welcome ones. I do wish they'd increase the hitbox for the actual hit of Up-Tilt, but at least it still is a confirmed combo from Neutral B popup, and that killing earlier is always a welcome thing.

Big thing for Marth to make him worth using vs just Lucina. Kinda.
I think Marth is a TON better honestly. All three of these buffs matter. Dash attack is worth using now, dtilt hits way easier and sets up for tech chases, utilt... geez... CRAZY buff and MUCH needed.

Now if only Zelda could get less garbage aerials, then I'll be happy. Imagine having pinpoint hotboxes AND end delay AND being stuck with similar Fair/Bair AND bad launch angles amirite?
YES!! Seriously! Actually I'd settle for nair connecting properly AND leading into TRUE drag down combos!

I've actually thought about picking Marth up after this last update, honestly. Noone will replace my Banjo Main, but Marth would be a nice secondary. I was getting tipped so much in a match the other night against Marth, the right tipper in the right spot is GG at such low percentages.

I've actually thought about picking Marth up after this last update, honestly. Noone will replace my Banjo Main, but Marth would be a nice secondary. I was getting tipped so much in a match the other night against Marth, the right tipper in the right spot is GG at such low percentages.
Yeah Zelda is my main and my top character just as you have a different main as well but Marth is such a fun secondary. They made his tippers so much more consistent than what they were when the game first came out. Some moves are still stupid hard to hit (like upsmash and side b) but all in all he's a much better character.

Last edited:
Top Bottom