• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Newcomers, Stages, and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HPtrophy

Banned via Warnings
The following information contains super smash bros. ultimate newcomers, stages, new story mode, and new super smash bros. ultimate direct. I have heard about this through my sources who are affiliated with Nintendo and Bandai Namco. Continue reading if you want to know the details.

Spoilers

New Fighters
Incineroar
Isaac
Banjo & Kazooie
Geno

New Echo Fighters
Ken
Shadow

New Stages
Poké Floats 2
Venus Lighthouse
Spiral Mountain
Forest Maze
Meta Crystal (new design)

Also my sources have told me there will be an upcoming super smash bros. ultimate direct on October 24th. My sources said that Incineroar, Ken, Shadow, and Isaac will be in the smash direct, as well as Poké Floats 2 and Venus Lighthouse.

My sources have told me that there will be a new story mode called Spirits. My sources said that it will be heroes vs. villains theme. My sources also mentioned that in the beginning of the story Bowser, King K. Rool, Ganondorf, Ridley, Bowser Jr., King Dedede, Wolf, and Mewtwo defeat all the hero characters and capture their spirits, except for Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Samus, Yoshi, Kirby, Fox, and Pikachu. My sources told me that the 8 original smash characters go around different areas and stages in order to rescue the other characters spirits. My sources mentioned that the other villain characters being Meta Knight, Wario, Dark Pit, Dark Samus, and Shadow have some involvement with securing the hero characters captured spirits.

Before I go I have to mention this: My sources and I are aware that there are people saying Minecraft will be represented in some form, as of now, my sources and I have not heard anything about Minecraft being in super smash bros. ultimate.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Oh God, not another leak thread...

Get out.

IceKitsune

Smash Apprentice
This was posted on 4chan a few days ago (maybe a week? I think) I doubt this is true but I want it to be.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
We don't allow individual threads for leaks, especially ones without proof. If you have any proof, send it to Smashboards staff so we can confirm if it's legitimate; otherwise, this thread is getting locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom