• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros Ultimate Huge Leak

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashFan46

Smash Rookie
Hey Guys, I have leak for you all. Today, I'll be giving you guys all the new unique and echo fighters, new stages, new costumes, and the plot for Spirits.

First off, lets look at the new characters. Starting off with the echo fighters, we have:

Shadow the Hedgehog as an Echo fighter for Sonic

Ken as an Echo Fighter for Ryu
Octoling as an Echo Fighter for Inkling
Dixie Kong as an Echo Fighter for Diddy Kong
Black Shadow as an Echo Fighter for Captain Falcon
Black Knight as an Eco Fighter for Ike
Louie as an Eco Fighter for Olimar
Medusa as an Eco Fighter for Paultena

Then, the new unique fighters will be:

Sora from Kingdom Hearts
Skull Kid from The Legend of Zelda
Geno from Super Mario RPG
Issac from Golden Sun
Captain Toad from Super Mario
Toadette from Super Mario
Steve from Minecraft
Incineroar from Pokèmon
Bandana Dee from Kirby
Banjo Kazooie from Banjo Kazooie
Elma from Xenolade Chronicles

Next, some new stages. The total number stages will be 103 default + 5 unlockables = 108 total stages. The 5 unlockable stages are:

Poke Floats 2
Mute City
Pac-Maze, which has been completly redesigned
Sector Z
Westopolis

Next, we will look at brand new costumes for some of the Characters. Some of the costumes are:

Mrs. Pac-Man
Wedding Peach
Wedding Bowser
Crafted Yoshi
Meta Ridley
Dark Meta Knight
Breath of the Wild Zelda

Real Quick before we talk about Spirits, I can confirm that Creeper from Minecraft will appear as an assist trophy.

Now, lets talk about Spirits. I don't have much to say about it except the opening moments. Here you go.

Spirits opens with Bowser being praised by Tabuu for successfully capturing the spirits of Mario, Mega Man, and Luigi. Tabuu tells Bowser that his army is going after the spirits of Link and Marth.

Meanwhile, Link, Marth, and friends are battling Tabuu's army. With a good slash, the Reaper gets Link's spirit. Just as the heroes are about to loose, Issac and Ken come in to save the day and to fend off the army so everyone else can escape. However, Marth's spirit is stolen just before je can escape.

Thats all I have for today, see you next time. Bye.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Why must you play with my heart like this, fake leakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom