Super Smash Bros. Ultimate CPUs

Yuya-Noboru

Smash Apprentice
Seriously, am I the only one that is angry that they nerfed the CPU9? I had more fun playing with the old CPU9 than all the last week of this game. I missed them and I find it sad that now those CPU sucks. Can't the dev. add a "CPUX level" for the CPU that you could select so nobody would whine about them being difficult? I learned stuff from them but now I can't. It's been few weeks I know but damn... those CPUs were gold.

3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
NNID
BahamurShin
I actually found them more entertaining. They toned down their bull**** levels like reading all of your inputs and reacting to them perfectly, and they also seem to play around in a more adaptive way.

Yuya-Noboru

Smash Apprentice
Sounds to me like they should put the old ones back in under a separate designation. Call 'em CPU X or "CPU Ultimate."

That way, players like me can still complete challenges, while the better players still get to have a worthy opponent.
That's actually what I sugested in another thread, having a 'CPU X' type that could act like the original ones. True that I liked the fights with CPU when I first tried the game.

I actually found them more entertaining. They toned down their bull**** levels like reading all of your inputs and reacting to them perfectly, and they also seem to play around in a more adaptive way.
I can understand, though I disagree. I personally found them more entertaining with all their bull**** and crazy edgarding. But I can totally understand your point of view.

godogod

Smash Ace
I noticed counter CPU players aren't counter happy anymore, but they perfect shield just as much instead. All this perfect shielding is annoying as **** and not realistic. Really puts a damper when trying to pull off combos.